New Zodiacs?!

Scizorliscious said:
I'm pretty sure this only affects people who are born in 2010 or later. I'm still a Cancer at heart, and will never accept being a Gemini.
Yeah, I did read somewhere (can't recall) that the changes don't actually apply to those born before 2009. Rejoice, those who were changed! Here is an accurate listing of the new 'scopes: link
I personally would like not to change. Twins > Bull anyday.

Dude I'm not a Scorpio anymore, I follow all its traits, I'm going to flip some tables. Also my Mom is now the new sign, she is going to be even more upset. Edit: after reading Libra traits I'm much more upset, I fit NONE of them. This is messed up, how come Scorpio only has 5 days now?

Did you guys even read what Shining Raikou wrote? This change is to the sidereal Zodiac, and not the tropical Zodiac, which the Western countries use. Therefore, if you follow the tropical Zodiac, like I am sure most of you do, you remain the same sign, which would explain why most of you feel nothing like your "new" sign.

Yeah guys. Seriously read the last post I made, and click on the links and stuff. Quit freaking out. >_>

This is very interesting indeed.

I was a Taurus, but now Im a Aries. I dont really care either way. lol
I did a little breif research into this and the first thing that I found is that no one is happy about it. lol
But then I got to thinking about it in more detail.

It went from 12 to 13.
Does the number 13 have any significace? Yes it does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_%28number%29#As_lucky.2C_unlucky.2C_or_significant_number
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

Like it says in the second link, Fibonacci numbers are number sequences you see in nature natually. Snail shells for example follow that pattern, as do Sunflowers.
Why should space and stars be an exception?

The point of these 2 links is that the number 13 makes more sence in terms of life then 12 zodiac signs did.

While no one may like this change, it is actually much more logical now.
Plus, just because we never found it before, does not mean it hasnt been there before.

Did you guys even read what Shining Raikou wrote? This change is to the sidereal Zodiac, and not the tropical Zodiac, which the Western countries use. Therefore, if you follow the tropical Zodiac, like I am sure most of you do, you remain the same sign, which would explain why most of you feel nothing like your "new" sign.
This needs to be quoted for truth, bolded, and italicized ... desperately.
/me does so

Meh. I don't really care =/. Gemini is fine for me because it kinda is me. Although I do miss being a crab thing. But besides, we didn't really pay attention to it before, so why now? It's not like your going to die or something so you shouldn't really freak out. I really don't care what I am lol.

Back