• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED MAGNEZONE LV.X

RE: PLEASE COME CHECK OUT MY NEW UPDATED POST...NEED JPN CARDS AND DICE BOX'S

INFERNAPE112892 said:
I have
nidoran F RR JPN
nidorina RR JPN
nidoqueen RR JPN
breloom SV JPN
carnivine G promo JPN

I like
dialga G lv.x
gengar lv.x

im interested in all of those but i really need a luxray gl lv.x i would do dialga g lv.x for luxray gl lv.x

RE: !!UPDATE!! NEW CARDS JUST IN COME SHOP THE SUNNY SHORE CARD SHOP!!

My:
2 Tangrowth SF JPN
2 Warp Point MD JPN
1 Ampharos Pl(damage Bind) JPN
1 Winner's giratina Dice Box(has a couple scratches that break the surface but mint otherwise)

Your:
1 RH SP Radar
1 RH energy Gain
4 Rare Candy
2 DCE(are they HGSS or one of the Base Sets?)

warp point for call energy?

Dodobrain56 said:
My:
2 Tangrowth SF JPN
2 Warp Point MD JPN
1 Ampharos Pl(damage Bind) JPN
1 Winner's giratina Dice Box(has a couple scratches that break the surface but mint otherwise)

Your:
1 RH SP Radar
1 RH energy Gain
4 Rare Candy
2 DCE(are they HGSS or one of the Base Sets?)

so i can do 2 candies for your 2 tangrowth and 2 warps and 2 DCE for your dice box but i would like a pic of your box to try and get an idea of how deep the scratchs are LMK if this is a trade for you

thanks

ryandfaris said:
warp point for call energy?

no thanks i value warp point at 1$ and value call energy at 8-10$ if you have something else to thro in then maybe

no thanks, that's not fair on my side at all(not trying to sound rude but it's true), my dice box is worth the equal value of 6 DCE(DCE are about $5 each on Ebay and the dice box is $40 on ebay, but the scratches take the value down to about $30, therefore 6 DCE at $5 each=$30) Therefore I am Giving WAY too much to only get 2 rare candies and 2 DCE for all the stuff i offered. RH Energy Gain are $5 and SP Radar are about $1.75 so if it were an equal in value trade it would be

My:
2 Tangrowth SF JPN(This and Warp point equal the value of 2 rare candies)
2 Warp Point MD JPN(See Tangrowth)
1 Winners Giratina Dice Box(Near Mint)($30 due to little damage)
$30 0n my side value wise

Your:
2 DCE($10)
4 Rare Candy(equals value of my 2 Warp Point and my 2 Tangrowth, the other two would equal $10)
1 RH Energy Gain($5)
1 RH SP Radar($2)

2 rare candy for my 4 cards, $27 on your side for other stuff so i'm actually giving more value than you

Dodobrain56 said:
no thanks, that's not fair on my side at all(not trying to sound rude but it's true, my dice box is worth the equal value of 6 DCE(DCE are about $5 each on Ebay and the dice box is $40 on ebay, but the scratches take the value down to about $30, therefore 6 DCE at $5 each=$30) Therefore I am Giving WAY too much to only get 2 rare candies and 2 DCE for all the stuff i offered. RH Energy Gain are $5 and SP Radar are about $1.75 so if it were an equal in value trade it would be

My:
2 Tangrowth SF JPN(This and Warp point equal the value of 2 rare candies)
2 Warp Point MD JPN(See Tangrowth)
1 Winners Giratina Dice Box(Near Mint)($30 due to little damage)
$30 0n my side value wise

Your:
2 DCE($10)
4 Rare Candy(equals value of my 2 Warp Point and my 2 Tangrowth, the other two would equal $10)
1 RH Energy Gain($5)
1 RH SP Radar($2)

2 rare candy for my 4 cards, $27 on your side for other stuff so i'm actually giving more value than you

oh ok understandable sorry i wasnt trying to rip you or anything im still trying to get down all the values of things cuz im fairly new to the game so sorry about that maybe we can just work something out for the 2 tangrowths and 2 warps ?

that's fine. and well i don't really need the rare candies unless i can get a full set from you so would you be willing to do my 2 tangrowth and 2 warp points for your RH Energy Gain and your 2 DCE? LMK

Dodobrain56 said:
that's fine. and well i don't really need the rare candies unless i can get a full set from you so would you be willing to do my 2 tangrowth and 2 warp points for your RH Energy Gain and your 2 DCE? LMK

i dont know seems like your coming out way ahead in this deal cuz RH energy gain and 2 DCE = 15$ and i can get the tangrowth JPN stormfront from ebay for 1$ and same with the warp points i mean i would value the tangrowth at 2$ cuz thats what it would caust after shipping so idk what you want to do LMK what you think

well i really need those. So why can't you do the deal with my dice box and your rare candy and stuff?

Please CML for your rare candies and a call energy. Please LMK what you think and I hope we can make a trade.

RE: W: EMERALD HOLO GRASS ENERGY COME SHOP THE SUNNY SHORE CARD SHOP!!

Please CML for your...

6x Rare Candies
flygon ex
armaldo ex
1x Energy Gain RH
1x SP Radar RH
1x Warp Energy RH
1x Call Energy

RE: W: EMERALD HOLO GRASS ENERGY COME SHOP THE SUNNY SHORE CARD SHOP!!

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

6x Rare Candies
flygon ex
armaldo ex
1x Energy Gain RH
1x SP Radar RH
1x Warp Energy RH
1x Call Energy

sorry didnt see anything i wanted

JakeKaplan95 said:
Please CML for your rare candies and a call energy. Please LMK what you think and I hope we can make a trade.

sorry didnt see anything i wanted

RE: W: EMERALD HOLO GRASS ENERGY *JUST N PROFESSOR ENERGY* SHOP THE SUNNY SHORE CARD SHOP

CML for professor energy

i have some JPN cards that maybe u interested such as ampharos HG

lmk

RE: W: EMERALD HOLO GRASS ENERGY *JUST N PROFESSOR ENERGY* SHOP THE SUNNY SHORE CARD SHOP

I have 2 unused packs of Vire sleeves if interested, I like these:

energy gain holo
SP radar holo
2x rare candy
3x double colorless energy
1x call energy

LMk if we canwork anything out. Please pm me if you want to trade as I rarely check back to threads. Need be I can post the final deal here for reference if we can come up with anything.

Thanks,Mike

would you do my:

jpn call energy x 1

your:
1x sp radar holo
1x energy gain
1x energy gain holo
1x rare candy (any set)

CML for ur professor energy

thanks

Soariyant said:
would you do my:

jpn call energy x 1

your:
1x sp radar holo
1x energy gain
1x energy gain holo
1x rare candy (any set)

no thanks

ash_satoshi said:
CML for ur professor energy

thanks

sorry didnt see anything if you have some deck boxes dice boxes or sleeves maybe we can work something out

Back