Mushroom Mayhem 2 - Into the Second Dimension - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mushroom Mayhem 2 - Into the Second Dimension - Night 4 ends October 28

And with that, Mushroom Mayhem 2 comes to a close. The game doesn't get to go on, so it will end now. Feel free to talk about your roles and stuff.

And with that, I bid you all farewell.

Bippa201 said:
You are a baby Yoshi. You don’t have a name yet. You dream of becoming a professional fighter, like the Great Gonzales.

Role: Name Yourself
During the first night, you can select a name for yourself.

Role: Egg Guard
During the night, PM me a players name. If you are targeted, the player that you chose will die instead.

Win Condition: Eliminate the X-Nauts

Bippa201 said:
And with that, Mushroom Mayhem 2 comes to a close. The game doesn't get to go on, so it will end now. Feel free to talk about your roles and stuff.

And with that, I bid you all farewell.

Are you joking?!?

Oh wow.

You are Vivian. You were one of Mario’s partners on his past quest. Your sister, Beldum, promised to be nicer to you, but she failed once she heard that she could revive the queen.

Role: Fiery Jinx
During the night, you may PM me a player name. If that player is Mario, Peach, or one of Mario’s 6 partners, you will be given the choice to join the town. None of the X-Nauts will know that you changed sides, and you may continue to talk with them. If you don’t wish to join the town, then you don’t have to use this role.

Win Condition: X-Nauts have more members than the town does or Eliminate all the X-Nauts

You can communicate with the X-Naut members who are slickmario, Darkvoid57, HypnoticLuxray, Glaceon, pokenerd and Xdogking

Oh no I edited oops.

I was Bowser. :3

Bippa201 said:
You are Bowser. Although you have quite the mean streak behind you, you’ve chosen to forget the past and help out Mario for now. He could always use a little bit more muscle.

Role: Koopa King
When looked at by a cop or seer, you show up as town allied.

Role: Koopa Troop
Your sidekick Kammy Koopa is in Rougeport. You can communicate with him whenever.

Kammy Koopa is mlouden03

Bippa said:
You are Professor Frankly. A previous university professor, you’ve taken up exploring old myths and tales. You’re a highly intelligent individual.

Role: Inventor
You’ve created 5 items, Devices A-E. Each device is a one use item. Each device is based off of a role in the game.

I infected Afro, so he'd talk :p

Bippa201 said:
You are Mario. You don’t need any introduction. I’ll slap anyone that doesn’t know who you are.

Role: Life Shroom
If you are killed, you come back to life. This role only works once.

Itsa me, MARIO!

You are Goombella. One of Mario’s partners from the last attack, you know information on everything.

Role: Tattle
During the night, PM me a player name. You’ll find out that player’s win condition.

I was the seer my last check did me no good i checked dv57 and told me he was a x-naut sadly it was to late

Can't believe you guys didn't vote me off :p

Wow, gullible you are :3

Anyways, yeah, I'm X-naut, I poison, they die the next nite and I can only poison once the originally poisoned one dies (So practically ever other/third nite)

My plan was to poison Glaceon, who was also xnaut, so I'd look innocent

Oh well, games over :/

You plan was to what? Btw, it wouldn't work because if other people knew that you could poisen they'd lynch you.

Well, they knew I was bad and they didnt vote me off so I took the chance :p

And either way, I'll just convince them to wait another day and they'll see I poisoned an X-naut and I'd be in the clear

Sorry Glace, but I knew you could switch and rat me out so I had too

Here was my role for anyone who cared:

You are Madame Flurrie. You have a large ego, but your grace and charm has won you the heart of every man you encounter.

Role: Dodgy Fog
During the night, PM me a player name. That player will be protected from all night roles for two nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back