Mushroom Mayhem 2 - Into the Second Dimension - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bippa201 said:
You are Jolene. You lost your brother years ago, and your family had no money. But after using your former bosses power up machine, you were able to bring him back to life.

Role: Reviving Machine
During the night, you may PM me a dead player’s name. That player will come back to life. The role can only be used once a game.

Win Condition: Eliminate the X-Nauts

My role. Didn't get a chance to use it though because everyone who died was either a bad guy or had a useless role, so I wanted to save it should our seer die.

I was Don Pianta obviously...I could stop any lynch during the day but my own....and you were afraid of random lynches...SHAME ON YOU ALL

Well, that was kinda fun. Too bad this game is closing, but I'll remember. For anyone that was interested, I was Luigi, and my role was that I could not be killed during the night. Also, my win condition was "Eliminate the X-Nauts." :D

When slickmario died, I was like 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' But then, I realized that they killed me too, so I couldn't fullfill my win condition so I was like, "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Wait lolwut this is closing? Wow, what a joke. I'm guessing The Challenge, Big Brother, or Murder will be chosen to stay instead of this :/ Of course WW is in cause it involves more thinking? Whatever both this and WW were the best mafia variants I would've liked to see them both.

On a different note I can't believe I didn't last to the end >_< Stupid drunk role.

Welp, goodbye game corner. My role was:

Bippa201 said:
:
You are Marilyn. You’re a women of few words, but your loyalty to your sister Beldum shines through all else.

Role: Thunder Strike
During the day, you may post DAYKILL: playernamegoeshere. That player will be killed, but it will not satisfy the daily lynch requirement. This role can only be used once a game.

Win Condition: X-Nauts have more members than the town does

You can communicate with the X-Naut members.

Bippa201 said:
You are Merlon, head of the Shaman clan. You and the Shamans have are on a search for knowledge, and each of you has a way to help the town.

Role: Crystal Ball
During the night, PM me a player name. Some information about that player’s role will be posted at dawn. This role ignores any effects affecting investigations.

You can communicate with the Shamans who are Azelf Master, Pokemon99 and Chillarmy

Hehe. That's how I knew dv57 was xnaut.

You a Koops. A shy koopa of the town of Petalburg, you aided Mario on his last adventure.

Role: Shell Shield
During the night, PM me a player name. That player will be protected from all night roles.

You're welcome, Catutuie.
I was about to just keep using my role on myself to troll you guys. ;)

I knew you knew something AM. SA, were you the one who got our chat? I still don't know who that was, lol. I suspect it was you though.

Darkvoid57 said:
I knew you knew something AM. SA, were you the one who got our chat? I still don't know who that was, lol. I suspect it was you though.

Got what chat?

I was:
Bippa201 said:
You are Merlee, one of the Shamans. Together with your shaman friends, you aim to discover everything you can about the town.

Role: That’s My Merlee
During the night, PM me a player name. That player will be protected from all night roles. If you target a X-Naut, you die at dawn.

You can communicate with the Shamans who are Azelf Master, Pokemon99 and Chillarmy

@P99

Some PBGuest got into the X-Naut IRC chat. I still dont know who it was, but they knew it was an X-naut chat so I assumed they were playing.

It was Rock Wrecker who found you guys.

Anyways, voting for games takes place tomorrow. I'd really appreciate it if you guys voted for this game and series, buts its ultimately your decision. If this game is allowed to stay, I will have MM3 out before the middle of November.

@Bippa

Nada. RW found our first chat named "X-Nauts", I then made another called "MOOOOOO", and a PB guest got in and was all liek

"Oh, so this is the new X-naut chat"

Yeah. Dont know who it was, although we suspected SA considering he was the first person to change their nick from PB Guest to his actual nick after the person was kicked from the chat or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back