Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.5 Discussion)

Tsoliades said:
I decided to do the server on Friday night, since more people will have time.
you're welcome smelly hippies
ahem *cough cough Peace man ☮

I have the ultra hardcore map ready. If you want to sign up, message me on Skype (my name is tsoliades) or you can just PM me on Pokebeach. Thanks!

Teams will be randomized- it'll probably be teams of two.

Signups so far:
Tsoliades
Infinity
sillykyle
BestUserNameEver
Nengeni
Gistica
DSJ

Tsoliades said:
I have the ultra hardcore map ready. If you want to sign up, message me on Skype (my name is tsoliades) or you can just PM me on Pokebeach. Thanks!

Signups so far:
Tsoliades
Infinity

Have you actually looked at the map though? I would prefer if we make a random seed right before we start. That way, there's no chance of anyone cheating somehow.

Nengeni said:
Tsoliades said:

Signups so far:
Tsoliades
Infinity

Have you actually looked at the map though? I would prefer if we make a random seed right before we start. That way, there's no chance of anyone cheating somehow.

I will also sign-up.

Nengeni said:
Tsoliades said:

Signups so far:
Tsoliades
Infinity

Nengeni said:

I will also sign-up.

There's no way to cheat... All I did was generate the bedrock border.

Tsoliades said:
Nengeni said:

I will also sign-up.

There's no way to cheat... All I did was generate the bedrock border.

Cool, how big is the map?

I'd say it's about 500x750. It's big enough.
If this game is successful, I'll probably be doing many of these maps in the future.

Tsoliades said:
I'd say it's about 500x750. It's big enough.
If this game is successful, I'll probably be doing many of these maps in the future.
I created a great ultra hardcore map no one can cheat in it you should try it.
See? no cheating.

Dibs on starting with iron pick for that game... WAIT where's the wood?? You gotta have wood to survive.

MrGatr said:
Dibs on starting with iron pick for that game... WAIT where's the wood?? You gotta have wood to survive.
Did i mention you get creative?

BestUserNameEver said:
>Tells me all bans will be fair from here on out
> Perma bans me for mining dirt in the town

lol totally called you doing this
Stop flooding the thread with this crap giving me a bad name.
You destroyed random land smack-dab in the middle of town. And a lot of it, at that. Don't be stupid.

Tsoliades said:

If didn't didn't want such a bad name then you shouldn't overreact to little things.

And not only that, but you kicked me from the Skype group that for some reason you consider to be yours, when it really is everyones. Running the server doesn't give you rights to the skype group.

BestUserNameEver said:
Tsoliades said:

If didn't didn't want such a bad name then you shouldn't overreact to little things.

And not only that, but you kicked me from the Skype group that for some reason you consider to be yours, when it really is everyones. Running the server doesn't give you rights to the skype group.

You're CreeperVenom, right? It's because you're immature. (The reason why you got kicked out of skype, so I don't get warned for harassment :D)

Nengeni said:
BestUserNameEver said:

You're CreeperVenom, right? It's because you're immature. (The reason why you got kicked out of skype, so I don't get warned for harassment :D)
guys
league_of_legends__why_can__t_we_be_friends__by_mattcattofficial-d5ghtw4.png

Honestly... Creeps is a great guy, and hardly deserves a permaban, maybe a permaban from spawn (AKA TP him about a billion blocks from it and let him live there) and some of the bashing he is receiving is definately unfair...

First off. He's inmature, and so are you.. You play Pokemon which is technically a childrens game which makes you inmature. Your arguement = invalid. The reason he was kicked from the skype group is because one of his account hax buddies (coughcoughgartcoughcough) could give him a new account to log into the server with.

Also, Whadda you guys think of the stables?? And has anyone been playing the snapshot??

MrGatr said:
Honestly... Creeps is a great guy, and hardly deserves a permaban, maybe a permaban from spawn (AKA TP him about a billion blocks from it and let him live there) and some of the bashing he is receiving is definately unfair...

First off. He's inmature, and so are you.. You play Pokemon which is technically a childrens game which makes you inmature. Your arguement = invalid. The reason he was kicked from the skype group is because one of his account hax buddies (coughcoughgartcoughcough) could give him a new account to log into the server with.

Also, Whadda you guys think of the stables?? And has anyone been playing the snapshot??

It never was a perma-ban. That also wasn't the reason he was kicked from the Skype group for the night.
Besides, it's over now. Everyone's cool. Anyway, I saw the stables. They look pretty awesome so far, man!

Back