Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

will do....

I've been sailing for half an hour south still no continent ;-;

EDIT:
If you're going to play this seed I really suggest peaceful, there's little grass and no animals unless you sail 45 minutes in any direction except for west...

I would like to state that Pulverizers not being compatible with Industrialcraft Overclockers is driving me crazy. This is seriously the only reason I even need a Macerator.

That is all.

I havent flipped through this threads pages, but what are some things people would like in the game? Personally I think that the small detail of sheep dropping mutton would be awesome. I'd also love it if villagers would sometimes spawn with armour (and when transformed from a zombie villager would be wearing that armour) and drop something. I think an in-game command should be to enable and disable cheats once the world is created (would be helpful making maps not to have to use NBTedit) and to be able to stack egg and snowballs more. I think a gragoyle monster/boss that could be summoned like a wither would be cool as well.

My server & map, called "The Islands" will be up from now until I go to bed late tonight for anyone who wants to play on it.
Some of you know it as the best PB member server that has ever existed.
The rest of you will know it as that before the night is over.

Come play!

You can see my house in the middle right of the image next to the lake! Ah I loved that world... How often are you going to be running the server Safari?

Back