Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

20110423151715.png

This is a picture in one of my sphere rooms. I think five of them spawned on that ledge during the night.

20110421155049.png

20110421155108.png

These were taken when testing my Mine-cart Transportation System.

Just though I'd share some of my Creeper moments. :p You guys should post some pics, too. :)

pokemon99 said:

Cool :D

I have these Islands, I just put them on the minecraft forums there, here they are, they're an island I covered in TNT, getting the name TNT Island. I have the aftermath recorded, pretty big explosion. No island left! xD

5649132465_6727b79809_z.jpg

5649132469_86ab1d2b20_b.jpg

Yeah, I bet there wasn't anything left. Did you use MCEdit, or did you slaughter a bunch of Creepers to make that?

I'm currently making a Creeper torture room. :p I have a Creeper Spawner in a box, and a Mine-Cart that goes into it, picks up a Creeper, and stops at a junction. I have one track where you send the Creeper through a blade of lava. XD The next junction I'm making is a stunt course to send him on. On the stunt course, he will have to jump through a hoop of Lava. So far, it all works perfectly, with little to no error. :) I'll post pics when I'm done.

Yeah, I've used the Plane Mod. It was cool flying around and stuff. Since the update, though, I have not re-added it, so I gotta travel by foot. :p

I think that the game is cool, but it doesn't work on my computer because of "Bad OpenGL mode." Can anybody help me out at all?

That doesn't always work. You may have out of date video card drivers. Try updating them.

ESC + Video settings + OpenGL: On / Off.

I think that's how you get it. It's under the settings menu.

Okay, I'll try. Thanks!

Where do you press escape? On the Internet, the home screen, etc.?

The escape button is a key on your keyboard. The very top left key with the label: "esc". Press that, and it should pause the game, and show a button for options.

I play Minecraft! You should totally make a group for it. Except I'm not too good at building things. I accidentally filled my lighthouse with lava, but I fixed it.

I might buy it one these days because I saw SeaNanners playing it and it seems like so much fun. I've played classic but it's boring as you can only build stuff.

Im buying it tommorow because I have to get a pre-paid card as mine is like a few cents short. lol

lol. I like that it's a chill game and really laid back not like COD that ur like "OMG I HAVE TO OWN NOOBZ!" in MC your just like "oh cool I died" lol

i know MC isn't out yet its still in beta, but wouldn't an update giving u guns be cool? And a 4x4 crafting table that lets you create a cruise ship or something. wouldn't that stuff be cool? i was conceiving it just now. is there a way to send notch ideas?

You can try emailing him.

In case anyone doesn't know, Minecraft is going to be released for the Kinect soon. It's console time.

Back