Midnight Designers:: Redux [GFX]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I messed up a bit with some blurs but when I erased it looked weird. I'll try some different stuff next time probably.
Here's the render!
http://img76.echo.cx/img76/4136/mightyena1zd.gif
mightyena1zd.gif

@EPM
man when copying and pasting stuff it's not a bad thing. However too make it look a bit more edited I strongly recommend adding filters and adjustment layers. Not all sigs have to be spammed with effects. Simple stuff can look cool.

And bravo on the text. I normally hate it but that text fits it IMO. Maybe a little bit smaller and will look sweet

Thank you guys for keeping the clan alive while I was gone. I currently have a computer and I'm just waiting on my brother to update my drives for me so that I can use the internet. That shouldn't take more than a day or two. I won't be graphicing for a while until I download all the stocks/bubbles/c4ds that I need but you'll definitely see a revival in my activity soon.

Great! This place has been dead since your left. Finally this place will come back up again.

It has? You posted a lot, as far as I recall. Anyways, the Slateport market is kind of losing popularity because our top GFX people aren't there anymore. Do you think we should start another GFX shop for our group?

Well, for me I've just been way too busy to handle my shop. Like I said in one of my previous shops posts, I should be opening up again sometime in late March.

@EPM's Sig: Well, you didn't ask for critique, but I'll do it anyways. Having text right on the focal like that is very distracting, since viewers could pay more attention to the focal and away from the text, or vice versa. Also, there isn't really any flow to the sig. The blue C4D's are moving towards the center, while the one in the background isn't.

Oh. Thanks Gliscor. Wasn't really asking for critique like you said though thanks again.

Well I myself won't be graphicing until I buy an external harddrive to hold music or my graphics on. However I'd be more than happy to start a shop for you all to join, if that's what you'd like.

Yeah a shame to see some of our GFXers becoming inactive including myself. As you should know I lack the time to be making sigs every day or even every week. But I will still be here to critique and the occasional special request I get.

With school it's very hard to find time to GFX. Keep this place alive so when I go through another Graphics phase I know where to come. ;D

Well, i have tried. I can not do GFX. I am giving up. I need my computer to go faster, so getting rid of my GFX program will help. Well, I won't be seeing you guys again. Im sorry to say this, but I'm leaving this club. See ya!

haha man can't expect to be pro after a few months. Takes time to get down the basics than move up.
If GIMP was your program than to be honest it doesn't really take up much space..

Anyway cya even though I'e like never seen you here or seen any of your work :)

I uploaded one. It was the lulu one, and you were the only one to comment. The program is crazy hard to lear, way to many buttons, and things about c4ds (?) and renders, etc. its just confusing.

^
Lol

My GFX is really simple, instead of all those effects and stuff I just use some blurs and filters, and manually overlay fractals I find online. It takes a while to find a fractal that will fit but there is a vast amount and it's easy to tweak shape and color.

first GFX in a while
HaloLP.png

nothing special just focusing on depth and lighting

Also first signature in a while :)
Bellatrix.png

very proud of this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back