Max Payne

RE: Harry Potter 6 the film

The movie was horrible I thought it would be more action (like in the book) other than everyone just 'snogging' I also thought that hey had a battle in the end of the 6th movie (no i'm not talkin bout when he died that isn'ta a battle at least not in the movie) and someone turned half werewolf in the battle and I still believe I am right

BlazingBlaziken33 said:
The movie was horrible I thought it would be more action (like in the book) other than everyone just 'snogging' I also thought that hey had a battle in the end of the 6th movie (no I'm not talkin bout when he died that isn'ta a battle at least not in the movie) and someone turned half werewolf in the battle and I still believe I am right

Yeah, you're right, there was a mini-battle over half a Chapter or something and they did crop that. But really, there wasn't that much "action" in the book and rightfully the movie. I mean, ok, they cropped out one battle, but they added a battle by the Burrow, so that evens out. And that was pretty much all the action in the book, so I don't see why everyone's complaining about that. There's going to be plenty of action in the last two movies, don't worry guys. ;o This movie was about character development, and in that area, succeeded highly.

dmaster out.

Nya.

IMO, the film was awful. There were too short scenes, it felt like a ton of commercials strung together, and the storyline was inconsistant. They butchered what was in the book. T_T I was disappointed. This is MY opinion, anyways... Don't flame and ask yourself if you are SURE this movie was good. ;x

~L_X_F

LucarioXFroslass said:
Nya.

IMO, the film was awful. There were too short scenes, it felt like a ton of commercials strung together, and the storyline was inconsistant. They butchered what was in the book. T_T I was disappointed. This is MY opinion, anyways... Don't flame and ask yourself if you are SURE this movie was good. ;x

~L_X_F

I absolutely agree.
The argument was bad already. Though, I was not expecting much of it since the fifth was also bad.

Book was way better. I'm going to refind and reread the last to books two remember what the movie left out.

RE: 5 Best horror movie according to you..

There are no favorites threads allowed as they provide little discussional value.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Best movie of 2009 according to you....?

Hi to all
write the name of movie that you like most that released in 2009.
Let me make it simple for you so I have listed some fast growing movie of 2009

The transformer 2
Harry porter and half blood prince
The hang over
A proposal

RE: Best movie of 2009 according to you....?

^Those were all eh. Up was good according to ratings, I liked knowing though.

2009 isn't over yet. -__- There's always better movies at the end but my list so far:

District 9
Where the Wild Things Are
Star Trek
Up

dmaster out.

Transformers 2 was a really good movie. I have to say the two Transformer movies were very good.

Best movies so far for me are:

- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Harry Porter and the Half Blood Prince
- Up
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

Still waiting for some movies in November and December... :)

Havent gotten to see many movies this year, we thought that Brüno was funny though

I'm gonna go with Star Trek. It had some great actors for the roles they were playing, stunning special effects, a great plotline... the list goes on! Everything else this year was rather meh. They just don't make movies like they used to anymore. :(

Juliacoolo said:
^Those were all eh. Up was good according to ratings, I liked knowing though.

You mean the one with Nicholas Cage? I have yet to see that one but I desperately want to. :3

- Luigi

Back