• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Make A Wish Shopping < Gardevoir Lv.X $10 MINT>

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourP1MP

Make A Wish
YourP1MP (United States)

Rules
1) Shipping is free unless the item is large. (see items for details)

2) I accept Paypal and Cash only.

3) Make your offer for any item and I will accept, reject or modify.

4) If you don't ask about the condition, I assume you don't care (as long as its playable)

6) I only ship within United States AND Canada

7) I only sell to others that have a Trade/Ref thread.

8) I list my rares I think is demanded, but I have many others, just ask.

For SALE:
Gardevoir Lv.X
Rhyperior Lv.X
Empoleon Lv.X
Palkia Lv.X (pack)
Staraptor FB Lv.X

Merchandise
60x Gold Pika Sleeves (SEALED/UNUSED/MINT) ($6 shipping cost)

RE: Make A Wish Shopping...

I'll take the Gold Pika Sleeves for $7 shipped. Is that how much you're selling them for, or how much it costs for the sleeves to be shipped?

Shipping cost is next to the card. Did you read the rules?

I will add "cost" at the end to clarify. I got a similar question from Anthony G lol.

YourP1MP said:
Shipping cost is next to the card. Did you read the rules?

I will add "cost" at the end to clarify. I got a similar question from Anthony G lol.

Lol, yea then I actually read the rules and deleted it.

Just wondering though, how much are you looking for them and out of curiosity and if you don't mind me asking, what goes into your cost in shipping making it $7?

AnthonyG said:
Lol, yea then I actually read the rules and deleted it.

Just wondering though, how much are you looking for them and out of curiosity and if you don't mind me asking, what goes into your cost in shipping making it $7?

Thinking UPS (not usps) bubble mailer with Insurance/delivery Confirmation

I could lower the shipping with USPS and just use Delivery Confirmation.

konter_j8902 said:
how much for a palkia x ge or promo

I have the Pack version.

How much you looking to spend?

Did you get my cards yet? If so then I think you forgot to leave a ref.

Someone just accepted my offer for 70$ for the gold sleeves with 2.59 shipping... so if you can do 65$ shipped im willing to go with yours. Thanks.
Oh and the reason I want the sleeves is because I have an epic collection of cards that deserve to be in the most expensive sleeves...
Btw how is the fitting in those sleeves? is there like a videoon youtube that shows off these sleeves in anyway?

Alseatao said:
Someone just accepted my offer for 70$ for the gold sleeves with 2.59 shipping... so if you can do 65$ shipped im willing to go with yours. Thanks.
Oh and the reason I want the sleeves is because I have an epic collection of cards that deserve to be in the most expensive sleeves...
Btw how is the fitting in those sleeves? is there like a videoon youtube that shows off these sleeves in anyway?

From what I have heard the ftting is a little tight. I don't know because I never opened them. I could save you the $2.59 and give you $70 total for everthing.

YourP1MP said:
From what I have heard the ftting is a little tight. I don't know because I never opened them. I could save you the $2.59 and give you $70 total for everthing.

Doesn't sound too bad and I should definitely take you up on that offer, another member on the board is openly auctioning there Gold Pika sleeves and started the auction at 50$... it ends on March 6th... im leading with 51$ so i kinda have to see where that goes...

quick q... I like the fact that the fitting is a little tight, but also i know you've never opened them, but are they sealed in a ziploc bag or some other plastic bag which was professionally sealed?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330401680885&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1083wt_939

This is the auction i was talking about... but this guy has a reputation for overpricing everything and sells even PR sleeves for 15$ each... anyways is your packaging the exact same as this? could you maybe like take 3-4 pictures of the sleeves and try to give as much information as possible considering they are in your possession... thanks.

Let me describe it a little to you. The sleeves did NOT originate as a regular pack of 60x. Rather, they were given out in packs of 6 or 10 (I forget). so they are like 6 different (factory sealed) packs that I received and then put them in between a top loader and then sealed it again (just to be safe).

I could take pictures at another time. I am just saying that what you see (with the ziplock) is probably the second seal of all different (factory sealed) packs next to each other.

How much for Gardevoir LV.X? Gimme a price. I don't wanna spend too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back