Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, if we don't know anything about who's the Mafia, why would I randomly go around voting for people in hopes of killing the right guy? It makes no sense. And I am a very sensible person. :p
Well I'm sorry, but there is very little sense when it comes to the early stages of Mafia, do you think you know why?

Oh wait, I noticed Inferno didn't actually edit the post–there's no edit marker, which there would be if it'd been edited. Sorry about that. >_<"

##Unvote
##Vote: bbninjas

More RVS!

Ooh. Was it fun, or, you know, boring and stuff?
Actually, it was really enjoyable! Too much for me to say about it to post here.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: DOUBLE O SQUIRTLE

Already such a promising lead so early into the game. You've outdone yourself.

##VOTE DOUBLE O SQUIRTLE
Why are you so interested in everyone's actions mister SQUIRTLE

And this is to celever
I won't be able to bold often due to being on mobile mostly

Editing posts during a game of Mafia is against the rules! As such, I have reverted @Inferno390's post back to it's original. Here is what the post was:

I'm not voting for anyone today, since it would be foolish to do so.

And these are the edits (all made during the first minute after the original):

Edit: Wow, two at once passed me. And I've never played on here before, but with my drama group a little bit.

Edit: Wow, ninja'd by two people. And I've never played on here before, but with my drama group a little bit.

Edit: Wow, ninja'd by two people at once.
Hellooo there everyone! Looks like class is finally in session.

It seems like we have a couple new students this time around. So, I've got a question for you, ##Vote:Inferno390. How many games of Mafia have you played before?

Ooh. Was it fun, or, you know, boring and stuff?
And I've never played on here before, but with my drama group a little bit.

As you were~

No idea's not a very good answer, you know, I reckon on a test you'd get that wrong.

I'll ask you again, now think hard about it, let's see if you can get an A. Why do you think Mafia starts off crazy?
Mafia starts off crazy, because the game hasn't gotten too serious yet, so people are just throwing around their votes. And on the off chance that we do kill a Mafia, it makes it a little bit easier for us to win the game. But no one will die, because there is no proof for anything, so unless we all jump on the bandwagon, there won't be a majority.
Extra Credit: ##VOTE DOUBLE O SQUIRTLE
Because you made me use my brain.

I won't be able to bold often due to being on mobile mostly
If necessary, you can use the forum code to bold, which is [.b] and [./b]. Just remove the periods I've added and you should be good. ^v^

Why are you so interested in everyone's actions mister SQUIRTLE
Everyone's? It's only been Inferno thus far. Even with that, I think DOS is prodding to test Inferno's knowledge on the game, which I find pretty reasonable.

Also, turns out I was right the whole time. Reverting my vote.

##Unvote
##Vote: Inferno390
for editing lie I said before.
I just remembered we might not be allowed to use verbs for votes, so I'm gonna play it safe for now.

Mafia starts off crazy, because the game hasn't gotten too serious yet, so people are just throwing around their votes. And on the off chance that we do kill a Mafia, it makes it a little bit easier for us to win the game. But no one will die, because there is no proof for anything, so unless we all jump on the bandwagon, there won't be a majority.
Extra Credit: ##VOTE DOUBLE O SQUIRTLE
Because you made me use my brain.

But you said you weren't going to vote...?

For everyone's reference, I assume these are the basic rules Celever is expecting everyone to be following, since there doesn't appear to be many defined in the OP:
Just like any game, Mafia has rules you must follow. If you break any of these, you may be subject to a modkill (immediate death) or replacement. Be sure to follow these so the game is more fun for everyone!
  • You cannot edit posts.
  • You cannot communicate with other players outside of the game thread (unless a role states otherwise).
  • You cannot screenshot anything the game host has PMed you, nor can you screenshot anything you send to them.
  • Play to win. Don't be that guy who claims to be in the Mafia.
(From the Mafia Master Doc.)

UNVOYE: DOUBLE O SQUIRTLE
VOTE: INFERNO390

Realized that squirtle had nothing against anybody else and inferno seems pretty scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back