Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
His response was over a half hour after mine. Check the timestamps.

Also, it isn't a "very scummy echo" but it definitely is an echo that is odd because the last post in the thread was me saying the same thing. :x

I'm also noticing the fact that this post contradicts your last post, where you said it was just Jade clarifying; now they're two seperate responses?

Well, there is an echo and there is a scummy echo. If you refer to the former, meaning the sheer fact she repeated what you said, yes it can be called an echo. I am just saying that it is not uncommon that during RVS someone makes a questionable post, and get a couple of responses (by 2 responses I meant yours and Jade's) instead of one. If the case were that you voted someone, and Jade voted the same person, you would not call it echo, you would call it a pressure.

That top part was me starting to write a response to scattereds post, but then realizing that there was no need. Ignore it.

Yes, but my username has nothing to do with Mafia. Scumtells don't come from anywhere other than the current Mafia game. Have you read any past games to get a feel for how days in mafia usually work?
To answer, no however, i will start soon.
I am on a scumhunt; as should you and everyone else in this game be. We wouldn't get anything done without scumhunting. Also, what's the frog of mudscum?
I was referring to Seismitoad EX when paired with a leader like Lysandre.

To answer, no however, i will start soon.

I was referring to Seismitoad EX when paired with a leader like Lysandre.
I suggest you get on reading a game ASAP. The game will only speed up and be more difficult to follow the longer it goes on, and reading a new game would be beneficial to everyone else in the game too.

Are you just on a scumhunt? im just basing this on my past esperiences with the frog of mudscum.
TMW you are so sure Frog of Mudscum is a mafia website that you spend 5 minutes trying to look it up.
Also, did anyone bring up the word scumhunt? Besides a brief mention by Jabber, I don't know how he'd know it besides a scumchat.
Well, there is an echo and there is a scummy echo. If you refer to the former, meaning the sheer fact she repeated what you said, yes it can be called an echo. I am just saying that it is not uncommon that during RVS someone makes a questionable post, and get a couple of responses (by 2 responses I meant yours and Jade's) instead of one. If the case were that you voted someone, and Jade voted the same person, you would not call it echo, you would call it a pressure.
I find it quite interesting how scattered is making the majority of his posts in the thread going to bat for Jade about this one small thing, and I think that may possibly indicate a connection with Jade. Remember this for the future. Also, minor backpedaling on him.
@scattered mind Thoughts on other stuff?
Scum have a scumchat. Trying to figure out what a new scum player is "smart enough" to do is incredibly WIFOMy, because they might––or might not––be coached by their scumbuddies.
Eh, coaching to me is one of those thing we say happens but really hasn't in a while. Scum may help, but they never really tell someone exactly what to say.
@Other Players Note the wording of this section btw. Is there anything that catches your eye?
That top part was me starting to write a response to scattereds post, but then realizing that there was no need. Ignore it.
No need? Do you have a conclusion on the response (was it valid or invalid in your opinion)?

Can anyone please tell me what is "Frog of Mudscum"? I Googled it and found nothing at all, and it isn't in the Mafia Master Document either

Is there anything that catches your eye?
If you have a point to make about this section, which you clearly have due to the rhetorical question, why not bring it up instead of sending everyone else on a wild goosechase?
Can anyone please tell me what is "Frog of Mudscum"? I Googled it and found nothing at all, and it isn't in the Mafia Master Document either
It's not a Mafia Term, he's just referring to Seismitoed.

If you have a point to make about this section, which you clearly have due to the rhetorical question, why not bring it up instead of sending everyone else on a wild goosechase?
Because I have a read based on that section's wording that's pretty tenuous, so I want to ask other people to look at it for if they see what I see. I'm worried me posting it in thread will just convince people to accept it even if it's a pretty weak connection that nobody else can see.

NinjaPenguin, you made me spend about 15 minutes trying to figure out the wording thing.
The only strange thing I see in the wording is the sentence "Scum HAVE a scumchat". If he is referring to scum as a noun that is not him, I think it should say "Scum HAS a scumchat", which will be the same as "It has a scumchat". But he used "have", maybe unconsciously referring to himself as scum, like saying "I have a scumchat".
But on the other hand, he could refer to scum as "they", like saying "They have a scumchat".

My head is gonna blow up if I continue analyzing this.

No need? Do you have a conclusion on the response (was it valid or invalid in your opinion)?
It's valid but it basically just repeats what I was already saying. Here's what I was going to say:
"But the responses are exactly the same thing, and the fact that if I voted for someone then Jade voted for the same person isn't considered an echo is because he would (hopefully) have his own reasoning for it, and if he didn't, I would, in fact, consider it an echo."
Just for clarification, this is responding to this post:

I find it quite interesting how scattered is making the majority of his posts in the thread going to bat for Jade about this one small thing, and I think that may possibly indicate a connection with Jade. Remember this for the future. Also, minor backpedaling on him.
@scattered mind Thoughts on other stuff?
Agreed.
Also, did anyone bring up the word scumhunt? Besides a brief mention by Jabber, I don't know how he'd know it besides a scumchat.
The word has been brought up multiple times in the case on TSM.

NinjaPenguin, you made me spend about 15 minutes trying to figure out the wording thing.
The only strange thing I see in the wording is the sentence "Scum HAVE a scumchat". If he is referring to scum as a noun that is not him, I think it should say "Scum HAS a scumchat", which will be the same as "It has a scumchat". But he used "have", maybe unconsciously referring to himself as scum, like saying "I have a scumchat".
But on the other hand, he could refer to scum as "they", like saying "They have a scumchat".

My head is gonna blow up if I continue analyzing this.
Eh close enough you are looking at what I was too with the singular/plural thing. He said that a newbie scum would have scumbuddies (plural), yet 3 scum (which would be required for this wording to be true) in each faction is ridiculous in this game size. Which makes it read as a townslip. Or Jabber just saying that as a force of habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back