Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##unvote

Still plenty of time. No need to waste it.

NP, do you feel better from the flu? If yes, what are your thoughts about people? If not, I hope you get better and take care :)

It's honestly pretty obvious Mariano is inexperienced scum with bbninjas. His case on me is "he contributes and follows a lot of leads but then doesn't summarize those leads". Anyone else see why that makes zero sense? Just about every post I make explains something.

Anyone who legitimately thinks I haven't posted a case on ninjas is not paying attention in the slightest.

Ahhh Mariano is still OMGUSing. Nothing to see here. @bbninjas claim if you aren't going to defend yourself.
OMGUSing? It's been two days from your last attack towards me and your main focus seems to be on bbninjas. I wouldn't consider it an OMGUS.
Why are so intrested in knowing bbninjas role if you are so convinced he is scum?
It's honestly pretty obvious Mariano is inexperienced scum with bbninjas. His case on me is "he contributes and follows a lot of leads but then doesn't summarize those leads". Anyone else see why that makes zero sense? Just about every post I make explains something.
If people is asking you to summarize is because they don't understant your point. Why are you so reluctant to clarify it?

Camo is definitely someone who would bus his scumbuddy D1 given the opportunity, so don't write him off just yet...

Do you think not responding has a better chance of saving you? This is exactly the same as how you were playing last game.

And instead, you're posting multiple walls of texts explaining why you won't defend yourself against Camo's case on you. If you had just taken the time from the start, would it really have taken that much longer than this has?

You are right, Camo not repeating the case against you is not pro-town, but your refusal to respond to the arguments made against you is no better, especially given the fact that there has been instances of other players summarizing why you're scummy, which you've casually ignored.

I'll repeat it though; You are scummy because of your passive attitude and refusal to defend yourself. You are spending all your time arguing why you shouldn't have to defend yourself while telling us how bad Camo's playstyle is. Why is this bad? You're giving off the impression that you do not care if you survive or not, as long as you can get someone else to look bad alongside you. You also seem to be ignoring the fact that other people besides Camo find you scummy, acting like the only one whose arguments against you have any real significance is him.
Don't forget him threatening not to post at all!!! Also all the AtE. Also the OMGUS redirections. Also the ad hominem. Don't forget the over simplification of the argument on him. Don't forget how his first 10 posts contained absolutely nothing to further the town win condition.

OMGUSing? It's been two days from your last attack towards me and your main focus seems to be on bbninjas. I wouldn't consider it an OMGUS.
Why are so intrested in knowing bbninjas role if you are so convinced he is scum?

If people is asking you to summarize is because they don't understant your point. Why are you so reluctant to clarify it?
It's definitely OMGUS. Let's not play around here. I want to progress the day and that's the only way to do it right now.

I'll gladly clarify but if you've been reading at all you shouldn't need me to.

It's definitely OMGUS. Let's not play around here. I want to progress the day and that's the only way to do it right now.

I'll gladly clarify but if you've been reading at all you shouldn't need me to.
This is what makes me think you are scum. You still don't want to give actual reasoning, only "it's what I say and that's all, if you don't understand it read again".

@Professor_jplap Do you have any kind of passive ability that make the votes you receive to count as double? I'm trying to figure out why you have 4 votes when only 2 people voted you.
Now Jplap, absolutely no need to reply to this rolefish. Vote weight analysis being done in-thread instead of in-head is pro-scum.

What part of "I want someone lynched d1" is a gray area?
The fact that your position on bb doesn't indicate whether or not you think he's scum. We need informationfrom a D1 lynch––you've said that yourself plenty of times over. You're currently staying in a nice gray area that won't tell us anything about you after bb's flip.
NP, do you feel better from the flu? If yes, what are your thoughts about people? If not, I hope you get better and take care :)
He just gave his thoughts on you. Why are you so anxious to deflect him?
Ahhh Mariano is still OMGUSing. Nothing to see here. @bbninjas claim if you aren't going to defend yourself.
At some point you'll have pressured every player in the game. You can't accuse them all of OMGUS if they place votes on you.
Don't forget him threatening not to post at all!!! Also all the AtE. Also the OMGUS redirections. Also the ad hominem. Don't forget the over simplification of the argument on him. Don't forget how his first 10 posts contained absolutely nothing to further the town win condition.
@bbninjas I believe ^this is what you've been looking for.

Ok sorry for that massive inactivity streak, need to read up on the thread again but from what I've seen I'm really feeling a Jabber+bb+Mariano scumteam.
@Professor_jplap Do you have any kind of passive ability that make the votes you receive to count as double? I'm trying to figure out why you have 4 votes when only 2 people voted you.
I really don't like this. If jplap does have something like that, it means he's easier to hammer. Who wants to find easy to hammer people? Scum.

Now Jplap, absolutely no need to reply to this rolefish. Vote weight analysis being done in-thread instead of in-head is pro-scum.
You are right. Now that you mentioned, that information would help scum more than Town. I recall the vote analysis I did in a past game, which was a reason for Lorde's nightkill. Sorry about that.

Will probably read up the thread again and post something substantial in the next hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back