Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's far more likely I had lied or faked the role PM somehow if I put a mediocre ability like roleblocker, and claimed it could only be used twice (something that will normally be seen with a power role). Plus, in order to raise even more doubts about it, I of course didn't include any sort of stealing ability which would have lined up with conveniently with TAE losing a roleblocker ability earlier (making it possibly my true role PM). I was betting that the scum wouldn't do any reverse psychology stuff, and accept that everything about that role PM was a lie.

But the cards are aligning perfectly, from my points made in previous posts, it just makes sense, and I really do feel my hypothesis is correct (and that you are deceiving in the above post *again* from the full picture).

"Active Ability - Petrifying: Twice during the game you may PM me 'Petrifying [Player]' and you may attempt to block that player from performing any actions."

The phrasing seems to be truthful, so Lorde probably did write this in a role update.

Don't you think if Lorde had sent it as a "role update", she would have just posted the exact wording that was on your ability? Because that would be the ability I stole after all right, not a new one.

Don't you think if Lorde had sent it as a "role update", she would have just posted the exact wording that was on your ability? Because that would be the ability I stole after all right, not a new one.

Well maybe your ability is like u steal it but u get a nerfed version of it as consequence for having a strong ability, hence why you have a toned down version of what I had. (And obviously the ability name would be changed cause Luma Frenzy is more for Rosalina and not Boo). I already said this earlier I believe.

And a stealing ability make sense considering boo steals things, he's also a ghost so like he can be like a "ghost" version of things.

Well maybe your ability is like u steal it but u get a nerfed version of it as consequence for having a strong ability, hence why you have a toned down version of what I had. (And obviously the ability name would be changed cause Luma Frenzy is more for Rosalina and not Boo). I already said this earlier I believe.
I'm inexperienced so maybe I'm not the right person to say this, but is "getting a nerfed version of it" a common thing you see in Mafia. To be even more precise, you might as well check what the ability you claim I have normally does specifically on MafiaWiki.

A little late on saying this, but you're a bit under 12 hours until the deadline. Apologies for making the day an hour shorter, but my schedule doesn't allow 9AM posts right now.

##Vote: Trainer Josh

If you were trying to hide the first ability you should have just not disclose it without adjusting your second ability. This make me believe that you actually own a safeclaim hence not town aligned

For anyone who was going to post within the next 45 minutes, I apologize to you, but I need to GAMEFREEZE now, otherwise this update would be hours late.

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged, as well as banished.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

Blakers (0): NinjaPenguin (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |

mirdo (1): rainyman123 (vote) |
@Trainer Josh (4): TheAnticipationEevee (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | quakingpunch73 (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) |

After two members of the koopa army were taken out, the kingdom began to try and find hints and clues to sniffing out another one. There was much debate between two different players, but one was considered the superior for many reasons.

"Alright chumps, who's it today!?" Bowser roared, with a devilish grin on his face.

The kingdom pushed up Trainer Josh today. It was an interesting choice, since his experience with the game was minimal. Bowser just sighed.

"Well, this was another failure..." he added.
"What do you mean?" the kingdom asked.
"Let's reveal his role and send him on his merry way, shall we?" Bowser finished.

You are Boo and are aligned with the koopa army. You may follow King Boo for the most part, but since King Boo was lazy, he sent you to help out Bowser. Whyyyyyyyyy, you could care less about this stupid attack he has planned! How does it affect you in any way?

Passive Ability - The Hidden Room: You have discovered a hidden room to use to communicate with other members of the army! [QT link]

Passive Ability - Ghostly: Seeing as you’re already dead, you cannot die. You can, however, still be banished seeing as that will not kill you.

Active Ability - Haunting: Your skill in haunting has brought you great success in the past. Twice during the game you may PM me ‘Haunting [PLAYER]’ and you will haunt this player. If this player was killed that night, their role will not be revealed, however you will receive their role PM (You cannot use this ability the same night as 'Stealing').

Active Ability - Stealing: The Boo species is well known for their stealing skills and thievery. Twice during the game you may PM me ‘Stealing [PLAYER]’. You will steal an ability this player has, and they will lose this ability for the remainder of the game (You cannot use this ability the same night as ‘Haunting’).

Active Ability - Luma Frenzy: You have the lumas loyalty and gratitude, and they are always around you. Every night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be swarmed by lumas, and have all of their night actions cut off by the lumas for the night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the koopa army.

"Well it would seem we have our answer..." Peach said.
"Indeed" Luigi added.
"With nothing in it for me any longer, I've left my servant, Kamek to host the rest of the game for you" Bowser said.

With that, he left the Royal Palace, and wasn't seen again during this fight...

THE KOOPA ARMY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! However, it would seem that there's another threat lurking in the shadows, waiting for their time to strike...

- Night 3 has begun, and will end Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 7AM EDT, which is bit under 48 hours from now.
- There is to be no talking during the night phase in this thread.
- You must submit your night actions on your own, I will not submit them or randomize them for you.

Sorry about scaling it back another hour, now even 8AM isn't a good time. I was trying to scale each phase back by an hour so it wouldn't be a drastic shift, but that doesn't even work. My schedule has been so heavy in the mornings lately, so updates will be earlier from now on.

The Koopa Army has been eliminated, and it seemed like the kingdom was headed in a great direction. Bowser's roars and taunts could be heard no more, now that he'd lost all his pawns, especially so early. Little happened that night, and most was quiet. Donkey Kong, Mario, and Pauline rose first.

Donkey Kong: Ook ook oook! (Well it seems like we're on a role, just a couple more it seems like!)
Mario: We shouldn't get too optimistic. There's still a job to be done.
Pauline: Let's search for anyone who may have died. Last night was quiet but you can never be too sure.

They scanned the area for anyone dead, however, they came up with nothing.

Pauline: Strange...
Donkey Kong: Ook ook ooook. (Well all we can do is wake everyone up and start the day.)

Mario: That's probably our best bet, yeah.

As they began waking everyone up Kamek, who Bowser left in charge, decided to show himself.

Kamek: Alright, let Day 4's madness begin. I don't really have any enthusiasm like Bowser did, so just do as you will, I guess.

- Day 4 has begun, and will end Tuesday August 29th, 2017 at 7AM EDT, which is about 120 hours from now.
- There are currently 8 players alive, meaning the majority to banish is 5.

Masstag: @rainyman123, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @NinjaPenguin, @Blakers, @quakingpunch73, @TheAnticipationEevee, @GM DracLord, @mirdo

How do you guys feel about a mass claim? It could help us find the last indie and lynch them today if we play our cards right. I should also mention that I'm getting married as well, which I'm not sure how to feel about.

How do you guys feel about a mass claim? It could help us find the last indie and lynch them today if we play our cards right. I should also mention that I'm getting married as well, which I'm not sure how to feel about.
I would`nt have much against it because i don't have anything to hide. But i dunno if it's really beneficial for us. We don't really know what to look for. And it could actually make it easier for the Indie if he knows what we can do (implying that he has an ability to kill folks.)
If we decide to do so. Sure. But i think it's still quite early so it's not really needed yet.

We could just look into the "Lynch Targets" we had before. Which were if i remember right Blakers and GM Drac. Ich would also put Quaking on that list but thats just because Vig's are allways suspicious to me.

Massclaiming is certainly a good idea. You guys already know my role. I don't have time to say any more.

If we're going to claim, then I guess I'll start.
You are Pauline and are aligned with the kingdom. One of Mario’s closest friends (and once love interest), you decided to join Mario and Peach and their other friends for a day of festivities. However, you’re also the mayor of New Donk City, and you’re always busy working on projects for the city.

Active Ability - Authoritative Command: You’re the mayor of New Donk City, and have assistants to carry out the work of justice. Once during the game, you may PM me ‘Authoritative Command [PLAYER]’. You will command your assistants to kill this player at night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the kingdom.
Night 2:
Authoritative Command: Celever
Night 3:
You and NinjaPenguin began preparing for your wedding.

Got a bit of time, so I wanted to say that you guys got that we should LaL Josh (which I never followed up on), so good job. Indie thoughts will probably come in a couple of days, since I'm really busy rn.

Well thanks to whoever for not killing me cause...

You are Rosalina and are aligned with the kingdom. You are a princess who dwells on a comet observatory with star-like beings, living peacefully. While your life may be peaceful, and you don’t want to hurt anyone, your abilities are spectacular, and can do much harm. You wish to protect Mario, Peach, and their friends from any threat that could harm them.

Passive Ability - Galactic Foretelling: Seeing as your abilities stem even into psychic attributes, you can learn things about players that would be difficult to learn otherwise. Every odd night, you will receive the names of four players, at least one of which is not aligned with the kingdom.

Active Ability - Luma Frenzy: You have the lumas loyalty and gratitude, and they are always around you. Every night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be swarmed by lumas, and have all of their night actions cut off by the lumas for the night.

You intended to block Celever last night, but someone stole your own powers right from underneath you. As a result, you've gotten weaker.

ROLE UPDATE:
---
You are Rosalina and are aligned with the kingdom. You are a princess who dwells on a comet observatory with star-like beings, living peacefully. While your life may be peaceful, and you don’t want to hurt anyone, your abilities are spectacular, and can do much harm. You wish to protect Mario, Peach, and their friends from any threat that could harm them.

Passive Ability - Galactic Foretelling: Seeing as your abilities stem even into psychic attributes, you can learn things about players that would be difficult to learn otherwise. Every odd night, you will receive the names of four players, at least one of which is not aligned with the kingdom.

---
Also, I would like my galactic foretelling :U
Also, I would like my galactic foretelling :U
Oh yeah forgot ur PM
You looked into the stars, and learned that at least one of these players is not aligned with the kingdom:

- mirdo
- quakingpunch73
- Blakers
- GM DracLord

So now that it is passed Night 3, I will fully post my role. I didn't yesterday since I didn't want to get killed since last night was an odd night in the off chance that the game would continue, so now that I got my galactic foretelling, I am satisfied so I'll post everything. Conveniently, this supposedly narrows down the field to 4 people, which would mean Jade and NinjaPenguin are likely to be town (based on this info alone) cause if there are 5 bad guys this game would be extremely unbalanced. And since NP was attacked twice, he basically confirmed himself as town anyways, so shame he wasn't in my list of foretelling cause that would have made it 1/3 D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back