Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about bb and scattered. What might be scummy about morda scumreading them, especially in tandem with each other.

I could guess what you're trying to get at, but I would prefer if you would just explain it.

I would prefer it if you contributed more, so take a stab! ^2^

The most likely thing I can think of is because he listed the three most experienced players as his scum reads, but I don't necessarily think that's scummy. There's also what you were hinting at with how he phrased it "I'm sure of it", but that's reaching even harder than I tend to do v.v

I do not think morda is scummy for thinking at least one of you three is scum, and having me guess your reason for thinking someone is scummy is just bad play.

My role in that game doesn't matter. It's the fact that Rainy agreed as town that's relevant. And btw, what he agreed with wasn't that there was no need to defend when it was confirmed, he agreed with there not being a need to defend when what's said is gonna look scummy no matter how you put it. Rainy has a history of his playstyle coming off as scummy, so of course he's gonna resort to this. That game proved that these are his opinions when he's both town and scum. You were playing a ton of those games because you wanted practice for forum games right? I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't remember a fact about someone's playstyle like that from a game you were using for practice.
Huh. Don't really remember that but it a lot of sense, seems like something rainy would do. I never forgot anything about his play style, I've been in three games where this is what he did. I've retained that. What I didn't retain is that he had an opinion on that subject, which I probably saw as less important at the time.

@rainyman123 - Please answer my questions:

##UNVOTE: Jade
##VOTE: TSM

Was gonna vote Cypher, but clicked his profile and noticed that he's not lurking or anything, he's just not here at all, since Friday. Jade, while seeming scummy to me, looks as though he's at least trying his best, and TSM hasn't really answered any questions on him yet and he is my top scum read. Jesi is also appaearing slightly scummy, Might be a scum buddy with LC. Not quoting anything as I gotta leave for my next class (I ride the bus between my 1st and 2nd period classes) in like a minute.

Interesting. Did you also vote TSM in light of what I said here: if not, what do you think about it?

Notice how he never pursuit the answer from Jade, which he never got, or answering the comment on his answer from Jesi :

Also, don't you think it's a bit pointless to vote TSM now that we see he's probably going to be subbed out, due to him not playing at all for a long time and after being called out multiple times?

This isn't moving anything on. You're doing the same thing again in absence of an answer. Sure, keep up pressure, but chase other avenues down too.[/QUOTE
What does my previous post look like to you? I just did.
Your post, scattered, is only focused on rainy.

@Epist has been subbed in for @Little Cherrim effective immediately!
##UNVOTE: LC then. >.> Welcome Epist!

@mirdo I hope you're writing a post up now, because you haven't posted anything of substance for a while now. What do you think about the current gaem state? There's this thing with Celever and scattered, and rainy; I'd like to know what your thoughts on those are.

This isn't moving anything on. You're doing the same thing again in absence of an answer. Sure, keep up pressure, but chase other avenues down too.
What does my previous post look like to you? I just did.
Your post, scattered, is only focused on rainy.

@Epist has been subbed in for @Little Cherrim effective immediately!
##UNVOTE: LC then. >.> Welcome Epist!

@mirdo I hope you're writing a post up now, because you haven't posted anything of substance for a while now. What do you think about the current gaem state? There's this thing with Celever and scattered, and rainy; I'd like to know what your thoughts on those are.[/QUOTE]

@mirdo I hope you're writing a post up now

Nope. Am Not.
But just so you guys have my 2 cents in a quick Fire round.
Celever: super sassy koala for some reason. Probably something up bis sleeves that makes him confident. Dont neccesairly scum doe.
Rainyman: odd that he seems to dodge questions. He seems to Play Forum game like that.but i Checked tue scum chat he was in last game and he is definitly capable of playing this "better"
Scattered: Just Really dodgy. Cant Really give 1 reason. Just his behavior all around. Pretty Sure he is One of Ze scums as of right Now.

Had kinda rough day. Will look at Everything properly when im back home from school Tomorrow.
Gnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back