Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, these are some past games I took from my first game until I got tired: Every game from Revelation to Inspectaculars that Camo has been in, including his alignment, his vote in the final vote count and the flip of who's got lynched, which so happen to be in every single case who Camo voted for.

Revelation Town - voted Yeowie- he got lynched flipped town
Future in Stasis Town -voted TGK- he got lynched flipped town
Melee- Scum- voted GM Draclord he got lynched and flupped scum (but this is because GM draclord accidently posted a screenshot with the scumchat.
Grima’s rebirth Town - voted SquirtleSquad, he got lynched and flipped town
Dimensional shift Town - voted quaking, he got lynched and flipped town
Order in the court Scum- voted TGK, he got lynched and flipped town
Pokemon Card GB3 Scum- Do me a favour and read this games’ D2- this is exactly the same situation as now- Camo is twisting my words and get me lynched (flipping town) with manipulations and twisting. History just repeats itself. D1 he was barely active.
Werewolves of the Interspectaculars Town- voted SquirtleSquad, he got lynched and flipped town

Camoclone as shown above in these 9 games, got players lynched and was never on a scum waggon during D1. Just to show you what I have frustedly felt throughout the games with him- he just get players lynched with the town following his lead every darn time. (might be a different case in some of these games, but still, most of the time he leads the lynch of a townie during D1).

But - the twisting kind of pushing a lynch was something I noticed only in the game where he was scum, which is extremely similar to what's going on now. He twisted my words, manipulated the town, and despite all my afforts, I got lynched.

Keep and use for future days in this game.

@scattered mind Do you think everything is an attack on you? I was asking you to clarify your statement, nothing more.

Umm no, I just said that your language in that post was kinda aggressive (eg what in the world are you talking about instead of something like - read again I already commented). I in no way was thinking you attacked me in that post, nor I have any idea why you got that feeling.

Here you go, these are some past games I took from my first game until I got tired: Every game from Revelation to Inspectaculars that Camo has been in, including his alignment, his vote in the final vote count and the flip of who's got lynched, which so happen to be in every single case who Camo voted for.

What was the point of this? Camo was on a d1 wagon and they flipped town? Sorry but I don't understand what your argument is here.

I in no way was thinking you attacked me in that post, nor I have any idea why you got that feeling.

You said my words were aggressive when they weren't. Attacks on you don't have to be blatant, subtle aggression is still aggression.

Melee- Scum- voted GM Draclord he got lynched and flupped scum (but this is because GM draclord accidently posted a screenshot with the scumchat.
Pokemon Card GB3 Scum- Do me a favour and read this games’ D2- this is exactly the same situation as now- Camo is twisting my words and get me lynched (flipping town) with manipulations and twisting. History just repeats itself. D1 he was barely active.
Werewolves of the Interspectacular
s Town- voted SquirtleSquad, he got lynched and flipped town

Camoclone as shown above in these 9 games, got players lynched and was never on a scum waggon during D1. Just to show you what I have frustedly felt throughout the games with him- he just get players lynched with the town following his lead every darn time. (might be a different case in some of these games, but still, most of the time he leads the lynch of a townie during D1).

But - the twisting kind of pushing a lynch was something I noticed only in the game where he was scum, which is extremely similar to what's going on now. He twisted my words, manipulated the town, and despite all my afforts, I got lynched.

*8 games

What was the point of this? Camo was on a d1 wagon and they flipped town? Sorry but I don't understand what your argument is here.

You said my words were aggressive when they weren't. Attacks on you don't have to be blatant, subtle aggression is still aggression.

Whatever. Case in point I did not feel like you were attacking me.

The point in the list was to show the rarity of a game in which Camo is on a wagon that does not include the player that gets lynched in the final vote count of D1s, which may tell about how town tend to go along with his vote. Because I think he has a great influence on player’s choice. I think that the case on me was stressed by him enough for players to lynch me despite them not being really sure about it, and that otherwise they would have consider better options more seriously.

The point in the list was to show the rarity of a game in which Camo is on a wagon that does not include the player that gets lynched in the final vote count of D1s, which may tell about how town tend to go along with his vote. Because I think he has a great influence on player’s choice. I think that the case on me was stressed by him enough for players to lynch me despite them not being really sure about it, and that otherwise they would have consider better options more seriously.

Would you have us lynch Camo for it, then? Because in more than half of those games, he was town.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/mafia-lii-the-game-world.147669/page-8

bb, Nick, and TE all have votes for you on this page. None of them sound unsure of their votes. GP's later vote also didn't sound unsure, so where are you getting this argument from?

Aside from the pressure votes on GP, no other lynch candidates have been considered. We have about 17 hours left in the day - care to suggest one (if it's not Camo, and if it is then why)?

Would you have us lynch Camo for it, then? Because in more than half of those games, he was town.

That was not the point for the Camo case but for the players to consider his playstyle and how it affects players. I can only guess it affects them based on the pattern, I can't read their minds. The real point for lynching Camo was the second point in which I tell how scum Camo is more twisting and manipulative like the game I put in bold.

How about a non-meta read, because players aren't locked into one playstyle, especially during day one? It feels like the only reason you feel strongly about Camo being scum is because he lead your lynch in one game where he was scum and now he's doing it again. If you want to convince people to lynch him, you're gonna need a stronger argument than that.

Can we talk about the fact that instead of scumhunting this is what SM spends his time doing? That post is selective but I’m not going to bother breaking it down.

Also do we still really need to discuss this? @scattered mind why do you continue to ignore everyone else who finds you scummy. A majority of the players agree with me and none agree with you. Town is a collective movement. OMGUS is the best way to describe what you are doing.

How about a non-meta read, because players aren't locked into one playstyle, especially during day one? It feels like the only reason you feel strongly about Camo being scum is because he lead your lynch in one game where he was scum and now he's doing it again. If you want to convince people to lynch him, you're gonna need a stronger argument than that.

That’s what I got. If you don’t think it’s enough then that’s your choice. I can’t invent stuff more.
Twisting lying and did the same thing when he was scum is all I got.
I am waiting for others to post to scumhunt. It’s not something I didn’t try and I already gave my thoughts on other players. I don’t know what more you want me to do that I actually can do.

Given that the day one lynch is largely based on circumstantial evidence, I'd rather lynch you over Camo if your only argument is "he was scum a while back and got me lynched and I think he's doing it again."

What's your opinion on GamePhoenix, specifically his vote on you and the opinions of him others have brought up?

Couldn’t GP’s willingness to go along with SM’s lynch be explained by him trusting what Camo (a player he has been told is very experienced) says?
There are multiple experienced players and scattered is also 1 one them
Also I forgot the scumreads that I think NP asked for

Scum: nobody is really solidly “oh yeah he’s scum” for me yet

Leaning scum:
SM: jumpy somewhat aggressive reaction to Camo very odd reaction
Nick: Nick is very slightly leaning scum for me hasn’t contributed much and early game agreed with Camo, someone he thought was scum very easily

Neutral:
Camo: depending on how SM flips this could change for me
PMJ, Luis: haven’t seen them enough to get a read on them yet

Leaning town:
BB: playing how he has played town in past games. posts are generally constructive and helpful
NP: see BB
GP: seems like a newb town to me

Town: nobody appears very strongly as town yet

???:
@roz_the_eevee : BOI where you at?
Am I that useless that you forgot me

Can someone fact-check this?
Can we talk about the fact that instead of scumhunting this is what SM spends his time doing? That post is selective but I’m not going to bother breaking it down.
##unvote: luispipe##vote: camoclone Yes SM is really focusing on defending himself but 1 that has been said multiple times already 2 please strart defending yourself this is just iignoring a pretty good point SM has here.
Also still waiting on that reads list

Given that the day one lynch is largely based on circumstantial evidence, I'd rather lynch you over Camo if your only argument is "he was scum a while back and got me lynched and I think he's doing it again."

What's your opinion on GamePhoenix, specifically his vote on you and the opinions of him others have brought up?
Already gave my opinion. Let me know if you can’t find it.

apparently I forgot someone named... More-duh-kazeer?
Leaning town: very slightly leaning town isn’t super active but when he is it’s to contribute

Are you kidding? You’re comparing someone caught by a cop to this?
Yes I am, because similarly to being caught by a cop, being hammered is something you aren't getting out of. And then after the potential hammer is gone, being Camolynched is also something you won't escape.
Couldn’t GP’s willingness to go along with SM’s lynch be explained by him trusting what Camo (a player he has been told is very experienced) says? He himself said he was new to forum mafia and when I was new I did pretty much the same thing. I found experienced players I thought I could trust and had cases that I agreed with and helped them get the lynch. it works for new players who are learning the game so I don’t really think GP is a good lynch
Could you defending for him again be a sign of you two as scumbuddies? It's not even the argument; the issue is that he likes Camo's argument and thinks scattered is scum but then is going along with the reads scattered is giving too. He's sheeping incompatible reads while not trying to find things out for himself.

##UNVOTE: GamePheonix
##VOTE: TOTAL_EPICNESS

We're getting late in the day and nobody is lynching a newbie D1 so we may as well go with this.

(FTR, Town Camo was on Town PP in School Grades (for good reason if you remember that mess of a D1) and Town Camo was on Town BB in Fight for the Falls.) I'll look back at the GBA game when I have the time but I'm 85% sure you survived to endgame and didn't get lynched that game?
Can someone fact-check this?

##unvote: luispipe##vote: camoclone Yes SM is really focusing on defending himself but 1 that has been said multiple times already 2 please strart defending yourself this is just iignoring a pretty good point SM has here.
Also still waiting on that reads list
Memory serves that it's true enough and logic serves that scum doesn't bother lying here.
The vote is certainly interesting; why is Camo scum and not just acting the same as town Camo does every D1?
apparently I forgot someone named... More-duh-kazeer?
Leaning town: very slightly leaning town isn’t super active but when he is it’s to contribute
So PMJ and Luis don't have enough posts for you to make a read on them but morda does?

What? Defending myself from what? What point does SM make? I made a list before you asked me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back