Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, did not expect the game to end when i had limited access. ill try better to get late game activity in next game while i finish planning my own.

wow, did not expect the game to end when i had limited access. ill try better to get late game activity in next game while i finish planning my own.
'Twas a shame we didn't get to have you then, Nick! I was looking forward to seeing your reads and having this experience to help you in future endgames as town! We'll have to wait to hopefully see that happen in the next game, I suppose.
I hope at least the part that you were able to participate in helped you with learning how to read players and that you have some nice lessons to take into the future! Look forward to seeing how you progress and get better in the next game!
All of this also goes to @GamePhoenix; you did well while you were in this game and I'd love to see you play again!

P.P.P.S. Big apologies to @Luispipe8 for frustrating you. I'm quite sorry about that and I hope for that to not happen again.

**crawls back from the shadows**

Weird, I wasn't even getting alerts.
But nah, don't worry 'bout it. It was a mixture of stress from not getting e-mails and some mental pain after the previous' game mechanics.
I was actually going to join PMJ's game but again, no alert from his tag :c I'll keep an eye, tho.

**crawls back from the shadows**

Weird, I wasn't even getting alerts.
But nah, don't worry 'bout it. It was a mixture of stress from not getting e-mails and some mental pain after the previous' game mechanics.
I was actually going to join PMJ's game but again, no alert from his tag :c I'll keep an eye, tho.

Sign in as a sub :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back