Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

That's ok. I even Google searched the image but you found the best one. It's a pretty detailed image and there isn't more than one of them. It's the same kind, therefore, it would be difficult to find a fan-made render of it. xP

- Luigi

Oh, thanks. Just waiting on SotS, we'll have to work together on this one. I fail at renders. xP

- Luigi

SotS said:
I'm getting it now, I hate to do this to you Luigi. But I'm not kidding, sometimes it take 10 clicks to get a single click on this stupid mouse. Not to mention sometime it disconnects completely and won't even MOVE the hand. :X

Edit: Here it is... Hopefully it works. xP http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6678/bippa.png

Ummmmm.... It's right there. xD When you click the link it will look like it hasn't been rendered. But save it to your computer (at PNG!), and you should be getting an image that comes right out when you click cut.

Or at least that's what I did, and it worked.

Oh, haha, I didn't see that. xP

Thanks. I will get it finished by the latest Friday night. Most likely though I will have some free time tomorrow and I can just get right through it. Sorry for the long wait already. ;D

- Luigi

can you get an avatar for me please?
my favo pokemon is kecleon, but if you can`t make that you can make one of frosslass. pleasse???

I will make it for you right after I finish Bippa's which will be tonight. Yours will come right after that one. I'm going to get on a roll like I have done before. :]

- Luigi

PS. Bippa, any text you want for your banner? It appears that you do have some extra space that could use some filling. xP

Ok, here you go then. It may be too large. It was very difficult considering the image was quite small to begin with that it didn't fill up the entire banner. I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected but still, I hope you like it. =D

ayrtp2.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ayrtp2.jpg[/img]

This is the first banner that was really difficult to create. Thanks for the challenge. Let me know what I can redo! ;D

- Luigi

Thanks Luigi. You did great

But, I must ask, why is their so much white around the focal point? Is it because of the .jpg quality? Or was it intentional? IMO, it looks somewhat odd.

You mean the silhouette around the image? That was intentional. If you want me to remove it, I might need a new similar background because it sort of made that way. It won't be a problem though. :3

- Luigi

Ok, I really do apologize for taking so long on this. I will try to revamp it either tomorrow or Tuesday. If you don't mind also, the background might also changed a little -> a lot depending on how I remove it. :]

- Luigi

Ok, I have two options for you. I had to find a similar background due to some issues with the old one but this new background works just a well. I'm sorry if the quality is lacking a tiny bit. :]

24vik50.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/24vik50.jpg[/img]

Description: This is the same image on a different background w/ no white like you asked for. :]

20kxd37.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/20kxd37.jpg[/img]

Description: This one has a tangle of black reeds on each side as you can apparently see. If you like something a little busier, then go with this one. =]

So I fixed what needed to be revamped so I hope you like either of your options now. Thanks!

- Luigi

No problem, most likely this weekend I will finish Dark Umbreon's project. :3

- Luigi

I'm no longer able to work here. I've been pressed for time lately. Sorry.

I completely understand, Juliacoolo. You were taken off the list a while back anyway so it's fine. :3

BTW, I am back from my trip over the weekend so I can get to work on that last request.

- Luigi

OK, thanks for understnading. I may be ablle to return, but as I am taking many honors classes ATM, I will probably able to help out again during holliday break, and starting near the end of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back