Luigi's Engine Room - Please DO NOT Request Until Further Notice

Are your pleased with what you recieved?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Luigi's Engine Room - No More Requests As Of Now

I love your work Luigi. But you seem really swamped. You can cancel my request, and I'll find something to order a different time.

Best of Luck

Oh, that's ok. I will finish yours regardless. Just no more heavy requests after this until my thread topic is changed. =]

- Luigi

a9qv6e.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/a9qv6e.jpg[/img]

Here you go, Jirachinick. Here's your other (well first actually) banner. I still had to find other images because yours weren't rendered. In other words, they had a background. Surprisingly, white backgrounds aren't considered as rendered. They have to have clear backgrounds, but I think you will still thoroughly enjoy this creation. I have no watermark yet but don't worry about giving credit. =]

It's my bad for not making a watermark signature sooner. I will start the next banner soon. xP

- Luigi

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Oh, that's ok. I will finish yours regardless. Just no more heavy requests after this until my thread topic is changed. =]

- Luigi

Oh. In that case, I won't cancel it.

Yep, I will probably get the next appending request done sometime this afternoon. ;3

In fact, I might just get started now. =D

- Luigi

Yes. Oh, also, Rotom-Cut, I cannot make you a banner like Sweet Dawn unless I get C88 to give me the renders he used for Sweet Dawn's. I can make it if I can get a hold of him. Thanks. =D

- Luigi

Guys, I got a bad grade on my Honors Geometry test so I will not be on for a week or two until my grade picks up. I expect my other workers to handle any of the appending requests but my shop will not be up officially until I get back. So someone has to try to handle Bippa's and Rotom-Cut's requests. I will sign Bippa's to SotS or Juliacoolo and I will assign Rotom-Cut's to C88. So because I am absent like I was before, this time, I expect my workers to have time for at least one banner or so. We only have two left or so and I want to get up to even. We don't have to do aggiegwyn's anymore so we have less work. But I think you guys are capable of one so it would be a great help. Thanks and see you all in a week or so. :]

- Luigi

Bippa, just thought I'd post to 1: Let you know I will get your banner done. xP and 2: Let you know I should have it done soon. =]

Yeah, I'm trying, but lately our mouse hasn't been working. So I can't get a good Render. :X Sorry for making you wait, first LL7 has to leave, then our computer starts lagging, and our mouse messes up. I feel so bad I haven't finished yet, I'll try to get the best Banner I can out of this stupid computer. =[

I'm back actually, I have MEAP testing coming up though so I'd like us to continue with what we are doing. I will continue appending requests. If SotS can't do it entirely, all I need is a render so if SotS can at least get the render done, I can put it together. ;D

- Luigi

I'm getting it now, I hate to do this to you Luigi. But I'm not kidding, sometimes it take 10 clicks to get a single click on this stupid mouse. Not to mention sometime it disconnects completely and won't even MOVE the hand. :X

Edit: Here it is... Hopefully it works. xP http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6678/bippa.png

I'm confused a little. Is Luigi doing my banner now? Because the link, which works, links to the render.

Yes, I'm rendering the image for him and he's doing the banner... If that's fine with you. :X

That's our plan. I'm sorry it's taking so longer. The image is pretty hard to render. :]

- Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back