• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Long overdue update! H: EXs, Full Arts & more! W: Beach, Black Kyurem EX PLS, FA Supporters, COL Ene

RE: H: Reshi EX FA, Primes & Collector! W: Zekrom EX FA, Primes & Legends, CYL

DarkJawa said:
ok, here is what I have with prices. most of them are about 50% off troll and toad
Feraligatr prime pack $2
Meganium prime pack $1.50
Blissey Prime $1.50
Steelix prime $3
Ursaring Prime $3
Espeon prime $1
Houndoom prime $1.50
Raichu prime $4.50
Slowking prime $1.00
Umbreon prime $1.00
Machamp prime $1.50
Yanmega prime $2..

shippin $2.00
total $25.50 USD

That is a great deal, actually (Though Umbreon Prime was not meant to be on my list =p). I can't take you up on that offer right now though... when I can, can I get in touch with you again? Thanks for your understanding :)

SoulWind said:
Still got that Regice ex?

I might be able to get some of your wants if it's Mint! :D

Yeah, it's mint! A local store of mine managed to get in some really old ex-Era Blisters (The Holon Phantoms/Delta Species ones and the Crystal Guardians/Emerald ones). The Regice EX is the one from Emerald, it should be mint since it went straight into a sleeve after being pulled from the pack!

outofideas82 said:
I've got Meganium Prime (pack and promo), Donphan prime, Slowking, Espeon prime, Houndoom prime, Yanmega prime, Gengar prime, Machamp prime, Lugia Legend top, Full Darkrai Cresselia Legend, Palkia Dialga Legend Bottom

Here's my list:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-set-collectors-come-here-have-kyurem-ex-celebi-prime-codes-lots-more-w-lots

I made an offer in your thread! Please let me know.

ok, just let me know when you are ready and I'll see what is still available

Emerald Regice ex happens to be one of the few I'm still after - CML for it? :)

silentsword77 said:
Emerald Regice ex happens to be one of the few I'm still after - CML for it? :)

Would you do it for your two EX Emerald Water energies and your first edition Neo Genesis holo Lugia? :)

Interested in Resh Ex :D CML???

RE: H: Primes, Legends and trainers! W: Zekrom EX FA, Primes & Legends, CYL

Updated wants and haves!

RE: H: Primes, Terrakions, Zekroms and trainers! W: Zekrom EX FA, Primes & Legends, CYL

Here's on offer:
Yours:
1x Tornadus FA
1x RH Tynamo 30 HP
1x RH Tynamo 40 HP
1x pokegear

My:
4x Twins
1x Ursaring prime
1x Lugia legend top

RE: H: Primes, Terrakions, Zekroms and trainers! W: Zekrom EX FA, Primes & Legends, CYL

Please CML for:

2 Terrakion NVI (1 Rev Holo, 1 Holo)

Would you do a full Entei/Raikou for your two Zekroms and two Terrakion? Don't really know the value of Entei/Raikou so it is a bit of a stab in the dark. Lmk :)

Scizorrr: Just PMed you on that one.

Amphy343: I'm interested in both Steelix Prime and Magnezone Prime. Would you do either one of them or both for the two Terrakions?

kashmaster: Sorry, I'm not after ERL anymore as I managed to acquire it through other means. =)

New offer
Yours:
1x Tornadus FA 4.99$
1x RH Tynamo 30 HP 2 $(but I really don't think it's wort that much)
1x pokegear 3.0 2.39$
1x Apmharos prime 1.19$
total: 10.57

My:
4x Twins 1.96$
1x Ursaring prime 2.49$
1x Lugia legend top 5.39$
total: 9.84

Would this be fair with you? Prices are from T&T.

HI, happen to have any bulk?

scizorr: Sorry, I've decided not to go through with the trade after all as I only have four tournaduses (2 non FA, 2 FA), and I don't want to have less than playset. Plus, I actually traded the Ampharos Prime in a tournament I went to yesterday. Sorry =(

Element_Enigma: You're in luck, it just so happens that I DO have a lot of bulk. But according to your trade thread you don't trade outside the US and Canada, so I don't know how that'd work. It's a shame too, because there are quite a few things I see in your list that I'd be more than happy to trade bulk for =(

My:
1x ursaring prime

Your:
1x Zekrom BW holo

im interested in your terrakions
i have steelix prime, ursaring prime and RSL bottom

I don't actually have any of your wants. However, I want to see if I can trade for your 2 Terrakions. Out of the important stuff, I do have:2x Blissey prime, Absol prime, Kingdra prime, a full Entei and Raikou legend, a top half of entei and Raikou legend, a top half of Darkrai and Cresselia legend and a bottom half of Entei and Suicine Legend.

(Btw, I'm also from the UK!)

Phaaze22 said:
Element_Enigma: You're in luck, it just so happens that I DO have a lot of bulk. But according to your trade thread you don't trade outside the US and Canada, so I don't know how that'd work. It's a shame too, because there are quite a few things I see in your list that I'd be more than happy to trade bulk for =(

Well if its a good trade i'll more than likely consider it, Lmk what your intrested in! :)

CML for those 2 Terrakions.

CML for terrakion please

Snivy7809: Sorry, but that seems a bit too small for an overseas trade =(

DarknessGrace & Totoro & Ka$h: Sorry, but DreamToKill has stuff I'm after more right now. I'm going to make an offer to him first.

Element_Enigma: This is the stuff I'd be interested in:

Zekrom EX FA (If you still have it)
Raichu Prime
Slowking Prime
Ursaring Prime
Raikou Suicune Legend (Full, but if you'll trade just the bottom half on it's own that'd be easier - that's the half I'm after)

DreamToKill: How about this?

My-

2 Terrakions

For your-

1 Zekrom FA
1 Steelix Prime
1 Thundurus

Let me know?

Back