• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon Tank Any

RE: Leafeon/Shaymin with Eeveelution techs States, Seniors

This deck does focus more around Leafeon but everything else is about a back up attacker. So:
- 1 Burned Tower
I'll See if I can find more collector but Eevee can do that for easier set-up as well as Some others
+ 1 Seeker
SSU can get trainer locked and Seeker can help me when A) I need Draw Power or B) WHen I need to KO the defending pokemon and he has a benched that can kill me.
This is just for now until I can find more of everything else

if you run Pokémon Contest Hall, you can include some bench shields, even with a trainer lock, with that stadium you'll be able to get your Shaymin out and bench shield it off a coin flip. if before the trainer lock (since most decks now run it) you get a level max, you can level X from the bench. so if you go 2nd, and have the stadium and level max, have at it. the initial coin flip lets you search for the shaymin, and also look to see if your lvl X's are prizes in a way. no restrictions on note taking so you can jot it down if your memory is poor.

Since the underlying Pokemon below the Lv.X evolves from Eevee, you do get the benefits of Sunlight Veil and Moonlight Veil. (May 29, 2008 PUI Rules Team) so also having the espeon is a very good thing.

someone else was looking to have something like this with roserade as well. but in theory, there was this kind of setup towards the end of my suggestions:
leafeon lv X HP.. 110 + 20 for Sunlight Veil, + 40 for thankfulness + 20 for expert belt. a 190 HP self healing (removing 3 damage per energy attachment while being able to attach up to 3 energy per turn with the extra help from dawn stadium making it 3 per energy instead of just 2 counters) Leafeon who does + 30 damage each attack (Cherrim + belt) and takes 10 less damage per attack (other cherrim) is rather frightening.

as you can tell, I also recommended some Cherrims, but of course that's up to you. I used to run a fire grass deck that did well with the cherrims, but still didn't pull out a win at the end =/

Can you summarize it? Its a little confusing.

4-2-2 Leafeon X (Leafeon/Eevee RR)
2-2 shamin lv X PL
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Umbreon MD
1 Espeon MD
1-1 Cherrim (Arceus)
Total:19

T/S/S
2 professor Oak's Visit
2 Pokémon Contest Hall
2 Dawn Stadium
2 Bench Shield
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Energy Link
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Technical machine TS-1
2 Super Scoop Up
3 Level Max
2 Expert belt
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Interviewer's Questions
Total: 31

Energy:
6 Grass
2 DCE
1 SP Darkness
1 Psychic
Total: 10

losing the coin flip helps you immensely.

T1 - using Eevee as the starter, play Pokémon Contest Hall and get Shaymin, attach bench shield. use level max, level up shaymin. attach TS-1 and attach leaf energy to eevee, use the TS-1 attack and evolve into leafeon. using oak's visit to help you get what you want/need or put back the shaymin X if it's in your starting hand that way you can level up T1 from the bench

t-2 - using a means to get your leafeon LV X out, level up leafeon, attach enery link, use contest hall to search for Cherubi and attach energy link tool to that one as well OR get an eevee and belt it. interviewer's question to draw energy, remove contest hall with Dawn Stadium, attach energy to who needs healing, then attach 2 energy and soothing scent.

t-3 if they're still asleep use TS-1 to evolve to Cherrim or to leafeon if eevee is belted, maybe energy link the eevee turn before and evolve to umbreon or espeon. maybe search for energy or whatever else you may need, and attach 2 energy with leafeon's power. by now I suspect a trainer lock is in effect.

t-4 - once again attach 2 energy. you now have up to 7 energy on the field with leafeon X, shaymin X bench shilded, and either a cherrim or a espeon. your leafeon now has 170HP if no trainer lock, then belt it for 190 HP.

Verdant Dance will now do 30 + (up to) 70 for all the energy on the field + 10 for Cherrim + 20 for expert belt.

t-5 hustle for some energy and attach 2 energy to heal by 60 then link the energy to your other benched pokemon with energy link on it then attack with Verdant Dance for 30 + 90 + 10 + 20.

t-6 energy link at least 2 energy onto one pokemon and SSU that sucker. then once again lay down 2 energy onto your leafeon to heal by 60 if you need it. then hit for 150 again. by the time leafeon X is knocked out, you should have another ready to go, and only 2 energy on the active leafeon in the first place so not alot of energy is lost. u can palmer's the whole 5 cards back into your deck.

by turn 3 you would have done up to 130 damage, then turn 4 is where the damage goes retardedly high.

not a whole lot can KO a 190 HP pokemon that heals by 60 each turn without trainers.

is that detailed enough?

also, the 150 is assuming you have not drawn your DCE's otherwise it's a nice 170. OHKO'ing all but Wailord. and leafeon has water resistance as well, so that only leaves Charizard (Arceus) with a full fire bench as the threat. which is a BIG threat if you're using contest hall.

even a belted regigigas X can't take the 170 and survive. where as you can survive at least one gigga blaster.

I will test this out. Will update if it works or not.

how goes the testing? I was planning on making a deck similar to this, only using a tropius as well, to further heal the leafeon if the energy heal wasn't enough (dgx)

I haven't had time yet. I might do it tonight though.

There are 29 Trainers BTW

There are 29 Trainers BTW

I might suggest if you have room maybe adding either Glaceon lvl X for power lock and maybe umbreon UD (not the prime) so you can stop decks Power heavy decks like SP decks (which I hear are all the craze right now :p) Also swap the SSUs for seekers becase I prefer to not leave my switching to a coin toss.

The trainer line you gave him looks way more shaky then the one he developed.

My only suggestions at this time Is I'd getting rid of that eeveon RR thing, as I can see that messing around with you're leafeon combo you've got going on, drop the psychic and dark for 2 rainbow and go to 3 IQ so you can thin you're deck on energy faster abusing RR's attack's. Cya

I used Glaceon Lv.X and it seemed too cluttered running 4 Lv.X's in one deck. Also it has to be active. Is there a way to get around Umbreon UD?

umbreon md blocks what is done to it, but your opponent can still attack your bench

With 5 Different types, 4 Rainbow is very handy. and also: add in energy exchanger

agreed with goldenDP you really need rainbow energies in this deck!

I planned to use rainbow but with it I couldn't get it out and it was hard for me to recover from being KO'ed. Running all three without rainbow is easier because I can get the energy back and I can use all three RR Eeveelutions at once and be fine throughout the entire game.
Just went to league. Updating list.

I say maybe add an Umbreon Prime, considering your Eeveelutions

I used that too and it was hard to get it out when I need at least 2 Eeveelutions and then 1-2 Main attackers.

Bump! Deck won 2 battles out of 2 at league.

Bump! Still open for suggestions.

I still think contest hall is a good idea, if you've got some energy link, that way if you don't draw into your eevees, you can bring them directly to the bench and attach the energy link which will let you move it between Pokémon that have link attached to them too. saves the space that energy switch would use and you can keep doing it turn after turn.

But Skymin can do that for 2 energy and do 50 damage. Contest hall might not be bad, but my opponent can use it and try to kill off my eevees. SP's can abuse it with Energy Gain and Donphan and abuse it for Manectric. I'm not going to use it though. Any other suggestions?

Back