• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon Tank Any

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pokemon:
2-2-1 Leafeon X (Leafeons are RR only, eevees are 2 MD)
2-2 Land/Skymin PL
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1-1 Umbreon MD (Eevee as well)
1-1 Espeon MD (Eevee as well)
1 Espeon Prime UD
1 Umbreon UD (In case of lock)
1 Sableye SF (To get set up faster)
Total:19
T/S/S
3 Bebe's Search
1 Twins
1 Dawn Stadium
4 Pokedrawer +
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Warp Point
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert belt
1 Palmer's Contribution
Total:26
Energy:
8 {G}
4 {C}{C}
2 SP {D}
1 {P}
Total:15

Strategy: Start out with either Eevee or Shaymin to get quick searching for Eevees and Eeveelutions. Evolve and slaughter the board with Eeveelutions and Skymin. Uxie for draw power and Azelf in case Leafeon or Eeveelutions are prized.

RE: Leafmin with techs Cities, Seniors

I don't use BTS very often because I don't depend on it. I dont have another PONT but I'm still considering another. And the energy recovery is for leafeon so it can do more damage with Verdant Dance. Dawn is to help heal.

How about magmortar SV with seeker? Play from the hand and opponent is burned and confused. I know both are flippy but it still is 2 conditions. So with roserade you poison them with attachment play maggy from hand, leafeon attacks for 150. Just a thought.

The other Leafeon is just for backup. I tried it out and it's working pretty well. But Magmorter in a stage one deck doesn't make this deck compatible IMO.

I'm thinking about adding an Espeon (Prime), but I really don't think it is needed. Any suggestions on this?

I dont think you need a espeon prime. they dont do much good. your deck is already pretty sweet:)

Anything you think I should add or change?

RE: Leafeon/Shaymin with Eeveelution techs Cities, Seniors

I guess this deck might get as good as its gonna get. Seeing as there are only 2-3 extra people on here. I sincerely thank the people (in future and past) for posting on my deck list.

Maybe a couple energy exchanger? Or a junk arm or two to reuse the lux ball to find the evolutions instead of a bebes.

First one sounds nice but what to take out for it. Second wouldn't help much. Bebe's is easier if I want to evolve and put a useless card in my deck like the shaymin Xs if my 2 shaymin get KO'd. Junk arm could help if I didn't have the trainer i wanted but most of the cards in my deck I need.

That was 10 posts ago and it won't function well in this deck.

1. I'm aware of that. 2. I just thought that you maybe were under the false impression that it wasn't a stage 1, that's all, just cuz you said "magmortar in a stage 1 deck doesn't make it compatible.

I was thinking of Magby as well so fail on me. Do you have anything that you might want to add or take out to this deck? (Advice)

Bumpity bump-bump.

Would Twins be an option here? It works early game if I need something desperately.

I don't think you should turn to Twins. You have a Stage 1 deck and shouldn't be planning on being down in prizes. When ever my opponents use Twins, it's usually too little too late. Stick with cards that help you in the early game like Collector, Bebe's, and PONT.

I would add at least 2 Collectors, a 4th SSU, and 2-3 Seeker. I would focus more on the Leafeon line, and maybe drop the Vaporeons. Replace the Dawn Stadiums. I don't care if you replace them with another stadium or not, but those spots can def be put to better use. Same with Burned Tower. Adjust your energy line to more Grass for Leafeon. Maybe even consider a Mesprit LA or 2 so you can slow down your opponent. I think that gives your deck a little more focus.

Back