• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon Tank Any

RE: Leafeon/Shaymin with Eeveelution techs States, Seniors

Thanks anyway.

Bump! I want to use this deck for states! Please help!

If you'll read the posts above, I declined rainbow energy.

I lost to Jumpluff at League and I need help finding another Firecounter.

I'd like to add another Grass counter!

Its for Jumpluff. I got killed by it...

And that helps why?
Edit: Should I run G-gar Prime?

Bump! I won 2 out of 3 decks at league!

I won 2 out of 4 matches! I'm considering running one more Umbreon UD instead of Jolteon because I have no Problem with Water types.

Bump! Still needs some help. Only 10 days until states

Bump Only 4 days until states! Very slight Update!

Got back from States yesterday! Went 3-3. A slight update again.

Bump! Went 3-2 at league! Slight update.

I would recommend a pure leaf strategy instead of a pure eevelutions strategy. (but if you want an eeveelutions setup, I'll recommend one at the end)

once you get leaf only, your options open up immensely. keeping the 2-2-1 of leafeon X, I would change the 2-2 shaymins to a 1-1 Landmin X, and with the other eevee lines gone, you free up 8 cards.
do a 2-2 Vespiquen UD so that Shaymin doesn't get KO'd while benched and do a 1-1-1 Meganium prime. you still have room for one more, I'd say another dawn stadium.

then there is the 3 energy you no longer need. I'd also recommend you cut the leaf energy down to 6 (since you can move them around freely with meganium) freeing up 4 cards. add in a 3rd dawn stadium, and 3 warp energy.

now as for this T/S/S line.. I'll just adjust then explain

3 Bebe's Search
1 Twins
3 Dawn Stadium
4 Pokedrawer +
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Warp Point
3 Seeker
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert belt
2 Palmer's Contribution
1 Premier Ball

dawn stadium with Leafeon is a great combo (which is why you need more than 1), and with Meganium prime, it heals even more, since you can attach to who needs healing, then move it to who needs it to attack. your search cards were fine, but using warp energy instead of warp point helps against trainer lock, and then using leafeon's power, you can attach your leaf energy anyways (maybe even add in a Celebi prime for more energy/healing) PONT adds consistency to get to your search cards, or the cards u would have searched for..

now for the eeveelutions focus group.
do a
1-2-1 Glaceon X
1-2-1 Leafeon X
1-1 Espeon UD
1-1 Espeon MD

the bubbled centers for the LV X's just means you can build them up easier, and that way also lets you choose mid game if you need to power lock, or healing. Espeon UD's first attack is insanely good. while Espeon MD just helps out all eeveelutions.

I lost my 2nd Dawn Stadium so that's why I can only run one... but this deck is Eeveelutions but focuses mainly on Leafeon Tank not Grass only. As for Seeker, I'd rather not run it because I could use Bebe's instead and its a small waste of a supporter. I'm not looking for a whole new decklist, just some stuff to make it faster and more consistent.

Back