• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Large Update! Looking for a few things!

RE: Back for a bit. H: Plasma W: I dunno.

Can you cml for 2x hypno lasers, dowsing machine, and RH Sableye please then. Thank you.

Interested in:
RH Skyla
4 RH Energy Switch (Chimchar)
FA Keldeo EX (Do you have non FA?)

Would you happen to have any Victini NVI 15?

Hello! I've got Holo Grass, Lightning and Fighting Energy from Call of Legends, and RH Ether, RH Plasma Frigate, RH Colress Machine, RH Plasma Energy and RH Team Plasma Grunt.
I'm interested in your Dowsing Machine, 2 Colress and code cards (do you have Plasma codes, or just the booster credit ones?).
The Grass Energy, Lightning Energy and all the RH cards are near mint. The Fighting energy has a crease in the corner. I can get pictures for it if you'd like.
Let me know which ones you're most interested in, and I can make an offer. Thanks!

Interested in all your energy, and all the RHs except Frigate and Grunt. Shoot me an offer, thanks!

TPZ said:
Interested in all your energy, and all the RHs except Frigate and Grunt. Shoot me an offer, thanks!

My:
Holo Grass Energy COL
Holo Lightning Energy COL
Holo Fighting Energy COL (has a crease in the corner)
RH Ether
RH Colress Machine
RH Plasma Energy

Your:
Dowsing Machine Ace Spec
2 Colress
35 Unused Codes (I would prefer Plasma Storm codes, but I would settle for Booster Credit ones)

Let me know what you think. I'm always open to counter offers. Thanks!

@MtC Is there anyway we can make a deal without the Dowsing Machine, I think I just found another taker.

@jgreen before I tell you what I like from your thread, was there anything you had from my wants?

TPZ said:
@MtC Is there anyway we can make a deal without the Dowsing Machine, I think I just found another taker.

@jgreen before I tell you what I like from your thread, was there anything you had from my wants?

The codes and Colress are mostly just throw-ins. I don't think I'd trade for just those. Sorry.

@jgreen I see you want Promo Darkrais for your set ones, which I'm interested in (I only have 3). I also like your RH Eels and your Set Mewtwo. Shoot me an offer.

@MrGatr I like Tornadus EX, and maybe HP Water Energy.

my
darkrai ex set x3
your
darkrai ex promo x3
tornadus ex?

Back