Pokemon Lamps, Gears and Ice Cream Cones, since when were they using random karp for pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons, turtles, flowers, gachapon balls with eyes, slimey goop, pigeons, and magnets?
Gosh this generation sucks.

I wonder if they'll make something better like Hydras, Youkais (Ice Cream included), Knights, Shell-Collecting Beetles, Ninjas, and dragons with cooler designs- Ohwait we're in that generation now.

I'm sorry but I've said it alot and I'll say it again: Generation 5 has some of the best Pokemon. Quite frankly I can't look back at Gen 1 without thinking they could have done better with a lot of the designs. I'msure they thought that too when we got things like Magmortar, Rhyperior, and Electivire.

Edit: also in response to the above image

I actually feel that way about Dragonair - > Dragonite myself :'< I like Dragonite I just think it didn't need to be a dragonair evolution.

The picture won't work for whatever reason. Also I agree with Dragon Master. I mean, Haxorus and Hydreigon are cool. And Dragonite is fine with me, but I don't understand how it evolves from Dragonair.

Anyway, this was the picture, the picture you posted won't show.
LANGUAGE WARNING

I didnt like black and white at first but after getting to know it they did an outstanding job on it. By far the best video game storyline IMO. I have absolutely loved every generation of pokemon except one. Pearl was trash. I did not care for it at all and did not want to play gen 5 at all but i got into the cards and grew fond of the unova pokemon and decides to play white and really loves it. The pokemon actually seem to be a lot more creative and in depth this generation and i have nothing but good things to say about it. I like trubbish and vanilluxe and klink as well. Ive played through every single game and white has been up there in my favorites. Johto will always be a classic to me but hats off to pokemon for gen 5

can we all agree on one thing at least? to respect each others opinions from here on out. i don't care what you think of me because none of you actually know me but over all, our opinions are our own and no one elses, i was only seeing if anyone agreed with me.

Aztec325 said:
can we all agree on one thing at least? to respect each others opinions from here on out. i don't care what you think of me because none of you actually know me but over all, our opinions are our own and no one elses, i was only seeing if anyone agreed with me.

You're posting a repetitive Genwunner topic with absolutely no research or looking back at past generations.
Sorry to say but if you can't handle these kind of responses about it, don't even start the topic.

P.S. I've been a fan since Gen 1, and even I think Pokemon's designs are getting a lot better, more clever, and very original. Heck Gen 1 is crap compared to anything past it.

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
Aztec325 said:

You're posting a repetitive Genwunner topic with absolutely no research or looking back at past generations.
Sorry to say but if you can't handle these kind of responses about it, don't even start the topic.

P.S. I've been a fan since Gen 1, and even I think Pokemon's designs are getting a lot better, more clever, and very original. Heck Gen 1 is crap compared to anything past it.

Couldn't agree more. Aztec, you started a very controversial topic, and can't expect people to just come in and say "Yeah man, I totally agree." or "Nah man, I don't agree." You don't post any relevant reasons to hate on the first gen. Heck, Haxorus and Gigalith have really sweet designs. Who was the coolest design of the 1st gen besides charizard? Not really much. Just saying, you need reasons to hate besides preferences, and can't tell others not to be able to explain how they feel.

Hydro Cannon said:

Couldn't agree more. Aztec, you started a very controversial topic, and can't expect people to just come in and say "Yeah man, I totally agree." or "Nah man, I don't agree." You don't post any relevant reasons to hate on the first gen. Heck, Haxorus and Gigalith have really sweet designs. Who was the coolest design of the 1st gen besides charizard? Not really much. Just saying, you need reasons to hate besides preferences, and can't tell others not to be able to explain how they feel.

I actually used to like Charizard myself but I prefer many Pokemon over it, in fact I've always liked Charmeleon a lot more than Charizard and have an un-evolved (EV-Training in Progress) one on my game. I still love charizard, it's right up there with my favs, but pokemon like Entei and Samurott are way above it.

Also I just felt like throwin this out here but:

A majority of people mis-interpret people who like all the generations of pokemon's treatment towards genwunners as "They don't like us because we don't like new Pokemon" the thing is, you're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't give you a right to start whining about it or trying to get people to take your side with threads like this. Maybe other forums would agree with it, but this is a Pokemon site, where it's likely a lot of the people active on it still love the new generation.

Since the first games?

You get things like a pokeball, sludge that turns into more sludge, an overly detailed rhino, and a fire pony among other ones in gen 1 so its nothing new.

This is just another OMG ALL THESE NEWFANGLED POKEMON ARE WEIRD CREATIVITY IS DEAD threads.

I personally think this thread should be locked before things get out of hand. If your on this site, it's pretty safe to asume you like the new pokemon enough to still play it.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
I personally think this thread should be locked before things get out of hand. If your on this site, it's pretty safe to asume you like the new pokemon enough to still play it.

I second this~

Cooltrainer Alan said:

I second this~

I also second this, as to my earlier post about locking this. No point in this at all

Things are starting to get out of hands, so I am locking this thread. If another mod feels this thread should be opened back, then feel free to do so.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back