Wi-Fi Trades Kirya's Trade Thread! Featuring Aroma Mist Spritzee with 0 Speed IVs!

RE: Breeding Jolly Multi-Scale Dratinis!!!

Keeper of Night said:
KiryatheDragonite said:
Could I have Tynamo? I don't care about IVs really, that is something I need. Thank you!

Yup, I have an extra right here.
Can you trade now?

Actually Keeper, I just read over the thread, and noticed that I am already trading for Tynamo with Akwila. Could I please have a Porygon instead? Thanks!

I got Magician Fennekin, Protean Froakie. I can set up a thread showing everything, but that could take a minute.

Grizzly said:
I got Magician Fennekin, Protean Froakie. I can set up a thread showing everything, but that could take a minute.
I have magician Fennekin, and Protean Greninja has been a staple of mine for months now, sorry. Anything else?

KiryatheDragonite said:
Keeper of Night said:
Can you trade now?

Actually Keeper, I just read over the thread, and noticed that I am already trading for Tynamo with Akwila. Could I please have a Porygon instead? Thanks!

Yup. I have an extra of that too. :p
I'll be available later if that's alright?

I can give you Pokerus. What about a Modest Rotom?

Grizzly said:
I can give you Pokerus. What about a Modest Rotom?

No, I have both of those. Do you have any leftover pokemon from breeding with a few IVs?

Keeper of Night said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

Yup. I have an extra of that too. :p
I'll be available later if that's alright?

Absolutely! I'll go ahead and add you now.

I don't really breed for IVs. I just breed for egg moves. But I've got, at my disposal, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, and the Kalos starters.

Grizzly said:
I don't really breed for IVs. I just breed for egg moves. But I've got, at my disposal, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, and the Kalos starters.
Could I have a mudkip?

Yes, you can have a Mudkip. You want him to have a nickname, be in the egg? Any specific moves?

Grizzly said:
Yes, you can have a Mudkip. You want him to have a nickname, be in the egg? Any specific moves?
Nah, I'm proficient at breeding, thanks though. I'll go find your friend code.

Grizzly said:

Ok, add me. What is your IGN?

Check said:
I have a Magician Fennekin the Iv are only 2 would you do that for the Dratini below.

Dratini
Male/Female
Jolly
(31/31/x/31/31/31)

I don't have one just missing defence, sorry. I am only saving the one's with five IVs. Almost all are 31/31/31/x/31/31, with a few that are 31/x/31/31/31/31/31. I'm still trying for a shiny, so if I get one like that, I could let you know, although I would prefer if you could breed at least two more IVs onto that Fennekin, as I already have Magician Fennekin. Thanks!
[/quote]

Nah Its fine I understand and unfortunately I have tried to breed that fenniken before and with no luck on getting over 3 with the magician ability.

Check said:
Check said:
I have a Magician Fennekin the Iv are only 2 would you do that for the Dratini below.

Dratini
Male/Female
Jolly
(31/31/x/31/31/31)

I don't have one just missing defence, sorry. I am only saving the one's with five IVs. Almost all are 31/31/31/x/31/31, with a few that are 31/x/31/31/31/31/31. I'm still trying for a shiny, so if I get one like that, I could let you know, although I would prefer if you could breed at least two more IVs onto that Fennekin, as I already have Magician Fennekin. Thanks!
Ok, I'll add you and send a Dratini over.
Nah Its fine I understand and unfortunately I have tried to breed that fenniken before and with no luck on getting over 3 with the magician ability.
[/quote]

KiryatheDragonite said:
Keeper of Night said:
Can you trade now?

PM me when you're ready. I was going to bed when I last posted. Thanks!

King Xerneas said:
I have access to the other HA starters (except for Gen 2 and 5,and Turtwig). If you already got them I do have a list of offers you can look through.

I'll trade for Darumaka. I really want to breed up a Darmanitan!

Yah of course! I think I may have an extra on hand as well.

King Xerneas said:
KiryatheDragonite said:
PM me when you're ready. I was going to bed when I last posted. Thanks!

I'll trade for Darumaka. I really want to breed up a Darmanitan!

Yah of course! I think I may have an extra on hand as well.

Aces! PM when available.

Back