Wi-Fi Trades Kirya's Trade Thread! Featuring Aroma Mist Spritzee with 0 Speed IVs!

KiryatheDragonite

KNEEL!
Friend Code: 4983-5221-5313
Time Zone: Eastern Pacific
Times Available: Whenever
In-game name: Daniely

Haves:
-Shiny Spritzee, with Healer, Perfect Sp Atk, Defense, Special Defense, Defense, and Speed
-Shiny Jynx (wild caught)
-Shiny Psyduck (wild caught)
-Several Yamask with perfect Hp, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, and 0 Ivs in Speed
-Shiny Vanillite (wild caught)
-Hordes of five IV Drilbur with either Sand Rush or Sand force due to breeding for a shiny.
-Several Jolly Buneary with Switcheroo, an egg move
-Spritzee with 0 IVs in Speed and perfect Hp, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def

Wants:
-Manectite
-Any offers of Pokemon already bred with five IV's
-Hidden Ability, non-Kanto, non-Kalos starters. I realize some these are descended from hacked Pokemon, but I don't care so long as they legitimately bred. The only ones that I do not need, aside from Torchic, is Defiant Piplup, Iron Fist Chimchar and Unburden Treecko.
-Event Legendarys, especially with good stats.

RE: Breeding Jolly Multi-Scale Dratinis!!!

I Can get you

-Yamask
-Darumaka
-Tynamo
-Elekid or Electabuzz
-Buneary
-Misdreavus
-Porygon

Do you have anymore haves? If not I'll just take a 5iv Dratini (Preferably 31/31/31/x/31/31)

CML for one of your Dratini. Do they have HA?

Hi DK, I currently only have the Dratinis, I have been wonder trading most of my babies. I never even thought to come on here. I'll send you one for a Yamask, thanks! I will be on all day long.

Akwila said:
CML for one of your Dratini. Do they have HA?

Akwila, my old friend! Could I have one of your Tynamos? Any will do. They all have plenty of IVs.

King Xerneas said:
I can get you an HA Treecko.

I have Treecko, he is one of the few I have. Thanks though! I am still breeding for that shiny, having gotten one already who lacks the hidden ability, so I have plenty to spare.

I had one, need to check if I still have it, and then I`ll breed tommorow:)

Whats your in game name Kirya? I'm Vespertine/Akwila. I think I still have you added to my friends list, but I'm not sure.

Akwila said:
Whats your in game name Kirya? I'm Vespertine/Akwila. I think I still have you added to my friends list, but I'm not sure.

DanielY. I do have you added already, you're the one who gave me my first Protean Froakie!

ShinyVincent said:
I have Buneary! Now gonna breed it for you
Ok buddy. I'm on the Mega Bus from Pittsburgh to Philly right now, but I ought to be home in like two hours. I'll update you. For everyone else, I still have boxes of these things, all with five IVs and Extreme Speed. Hit me up!

I have a Magician Fennekin the Iv are only 2 would you do that for the Dratini below.

Dratini
Male/Female
Jolly
(31/31/x/31/31/31)

Keeper of Night said:
If you're really just giving them away, I can get you an Iron Fist Chimchar?

I'm happy to give them away, but I would like something I need if you have it. If not, that is ok. I do have Chimchar. Do you have anything else?

Check said:
I have a Magician Fennekin the Iv are only 2 would you do that for the Dratini below.

Dratini
Male/Female
Jolly
(31/31/x/31/31/31)

I don't have one just missing defence, sorry. I am only saving the one's with five IVs. Almost all are 31/31/31/x/31/31, with a few that are 31/x/31/31/31/31/31. I'm still trying for a shiny, so if I get one like that, I could let you know, although I would prefer if you could breed at least two more IVs onto that Fennekin, as I already have Magician Fennekin. Thanks!

KiryatheDragonite said:
Keeper of Night said:
If you're really just giving them away, I can get you an Iron Fist Chimchar?

I'm happy to give them away, but I would like something I need if you have it. If not, that is ok. I do have Chimchar. Do you have anything else?

I just noticed you weren't asking for a lot and didn't have a lot on your wants. :p
I don't want to take one for nothing though. You're welcome to check my list.

Keeper of Night said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

I just noticed you weren't asking for a lot and didn't have a lot on your wants. :p

Could I have Tynamo? I don't care about IVs really, that is something I need. Thank you!

I have access to the other HA starters (except for Gen 2 and 5,and Turtwig). If you already got them I do have a list of offers you can look through.

KiryatheDragonite said:
Keeper of Night said:

Could I have Tynamo? I don't care about IVs really, that is something I need. Thank you!

Yup, I have an extra right here.
Can you trade now?

Keeper of Night said:
KiryatheDragonite said:

Yup, I have an extra right here.
Can you trade now?

PM me when you're ready. I was going to bed when I last posted. Thanks!

King Xerneas said:
I have access to the other HA starters (except for Gen 2 and 5,and Turtwig). If you already got them I do have a list of offers you can look through.

I'll trade for Darumaka. I really want to breed up a Darmanitan!

Back