Finished Kingdoms V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Participated in III then realised that I don't have to time to do these things, such as keep track of the money, so dropped out. Going to enjoy watching this one though!

Today was the last day of sign-ups.
I'm still missing a few lists, which I require before I can put up the first update. I'll poke these players with a stick soon enough to get them going.

Any estimate on what day we'll officially start battles? I mostly want to know for schedule purposes.

Also, if anyone is interested for randbats or a Kingdoms match (using a former Kingdoms Day 1 team of course) for practice and/or tune-up (since I need/want it myself anyway), I'll be on Showdown :D

Day 1
And So it Begins
<Keeper> Right everyone, good to meet you! My name is Keeper of Night, and I'm the king of Oscuro Mork.
<Keeper> I have been placed central of your out-lying kingdoms, and have heard of your dispute.
<Keeper> I appreciate you all meeting with me here. Perhaps we can get to know each other?
<Keeper> You know, before the bloodshed and death and pain and agony.
<Squirtle Squad> I am Squirtle Squad, reigning from the great kingdom of Camelot! We reign supreme with Normal-type Pokemon!
<Squirtle Squad> The most neutral, yet the most deadly! We will-
<Silver Silent> That's nice, hush now.
<Silver Silent> I am the Silver Silent.
<Silver Silent> I hail from The Land of Magma. A wonderful place filled with Fire Pokemon.
<Silver Silent> No type is as glorious as the Fire type, as you will all soon see.
<thegrowlitheguy> Well said! But unfortunately for you, my Fire-types truly are the best in the land.
<thegrowlitheguy> Straight outta' Auradon, I am thegrowlitheguy!
<thegrowlitheguy> Odds are I probably have a Growlithe! Not that I'd tell you.
<Keeper> Was there not another Fire kingdom to be represented?
<bbninjas> He has been, er, eliminated early.
<bbninjas> Not that I had anything to do with that.
<bbninjas> I'm bbninjas, prince of the Unconfirmed kingdom, palace of Fighting-types.
<Vom> And I'm Vom. Emperor of Dragon-types from the Ancient Onslaught. We're-
<Keeper> Hold on, hold on, I'm far too impatient for this.
*Keeper flips through list.
<Keeper> Right! The rest of you should all be here, please state your name, rank if necessary, and kingdom.
<Keeper> We need to move on to the pain and death I mentioned earlier.
<Reinforce> I am Reinforce from the Armorknights, kingdom of Steel types.
<TGK> I am thegrovylekid, king of the Fairies that roam the land of Halcyon.
<SkySheild> SkySheild, Demaglio, Electric.
<Keeper> ...Oh come on, creativity shall NOT be thrown out the window!
<Juliet> We are at WAR, dear sir. We haven't the time for much more than-
<Keeper> Oh but war is FUN! Come now, who're you?
<Juliet> Juliet, from the Baguette Kingdom.
<TGK> *snicker*
<Juliet> *glare*
<Juliet> I am master of the Ghost types.
<Ice Espeon> Well that's fine, they lose to my Dark types either way.
<Ice Espeon> Which means I'm Ice Espeon, duh, from Zeref's Flames.
<Brave Vesperia> And I'm Brave!
<Brave Vesperia> You should all come see my Kingdom, The Water Kingdom! Now Wet'r 'N Wild'r!
<Keeper> Keeper does not endorse any visits to outlaying kingdoms.
<Keeper> Too many complaints about traps and dying.
<Keeper> But that just leaves-
<Celever> Celever! King of the Ground-types from the land of Libra!
<Keeper> See? Enthusiasm!
<Keeper> Right then! If you insist on fighting this war, I insist you follow my rules.
<Keeper> You'll find it's much more fun this way.

• During day phases you may:
    • Challenge other Kingdoms to battle (you may only challenge the same Kingdom once each Day phase, unless specific rules state otherwise).
    • Each battle must follow the rules and regulations set by the Day update. Day rules always take precedence over standard rules.
    • Challenge another kingdom by posting in bold: I, >name<, declare war upon >kingdom<. Hashtags are silly and shall not be used in this game.
    • Accept or rebuke challenges from other kingdoms. Denying challenges comes at the loss of 2 areas of land (-2 score).
Day Rules
  • You may not challenge any kingdom with a type disadvantage (i.e. Ice Espeon cannot challenge Juliet).
  • Each player has two challenges to use today. Remember these challenges must be made against different players.
  • Each winner will receive +200 gold to their treasury.
  • No more than two people may challenge the same player.
  • Day 1 ends Sunday August 30th at 10 pm MST. All matches must be finished and reported by that time.
<Keeper> Easy day for the beginning!
<Keeper> Don't get used to it though! Tomorrow I have this wheel thingy-
<Keeper> Whoops! Spoilers! Good luck everybody!

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't think I can let that rude snicker from thegrovylekid slide, even though I don't know what I'm doing :p
I, Juliet, declare war upon @thegrovylekid! Let's duel!

Frankly, I don't think I can let that rude snicker from thegrovylekid slide, even though I don't know what I'm doing :p
I, Juliet, declare war upon @thegrovylekid! Let's duel!
I, king of the Halcyon Kingdom, accept your challenge! However, it's late here. Can we do it tomorrow at 10:30 PST? Also, If I win, I'm taking one of those Baguettes alongside the prizes I get for winning :p

<bbninjas> I'm bbninjas, prince of the Unconfirmed kingdom, palace of Fighting-types.
aiaiaiaiai! Unconfirmed Kingdom thankyou very much! We are actually literate here. :U

I, Reinforce of the Armorknights, declare war on @Squirtle Squad of Camelot!
I, Reinforce of the Armorknights, declare war on @Vom of Ancient Onslaught!
I, Reinforce of the Armorknights, declare war on Princess @bbninjas of Kingdom Unconfirmed!

#ActivateEvilPlan

This probably means I should build my team hey...

Yep I'll accept!!! I'll be around from 12pm to 5pm AEST time tomorrow... Not sure how that affects your Timezone though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back