• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kenny's Trading Thread[HUGE PACKAGE DEAL]Moved to Slateport Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Gliscor Lv. X, 2 Magnezone X, Cress X, Shay Binder, Kingdra[W]Yanmega, Leafeon Lv. X

i am also interested in gliscor x, cresselia x, and luxray....will you make an make an offer based on that?

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Gliscor Lv. X, 2 Magnezone X, Cress X, Shay Binder, Kingdra[W]Yanmega, Leafeon Lv. X

I can throw in the Luxray to the previous offer. Do you want anything else?

do you have any claydol GE?

Not for trade, sorry. Pmed you.

cml for ur x1 Magnezone Lv. X(Japanese)

Kenny Schumann said:
ESP- I am very interested, is their anything else you want because I see some other cards that I need. Just LMK what you need. My friend my already be taking the Shay binder but if he doesnt I might trade it to you.

I also need Leafeon Lv. X (Who doesn't want one? I just want trade bait.) and TSD. Some lower wants are 1 Sceptile and 1 Tyranitar IFDS.

cml for cress x and tsd

weatie21- sorry that is pending right know but ill let you know what happens.

ESP- It may be going to my friend, let me ask him and ill post an offer if he doesnt.

thyereivuth- I an interested in you Uxie Lv. X and Gliscor Lv. X. I may do Gliscor and 2 Gallade and 1 Gardevior for the Cress. LMK

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Gliscor Lv. X, 2 Magnezone X, Cress X, Shay Binder, Kingdra[W]Mewtwo MD, Leafeon Lv. X

cml for ur
2-Magmortar Lv. X(one with bends)

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Gliscor Lv. X, 2 Magnezone X, Cress X, Shay Binder, Kingdra[W]Mewtwo MD, Leafeon Lv. X

weatie21 -The only thing that I see is 1X azelf LV X jpn but agian I dont realy care for JPN cards unless its a big want.

Yeah sure i would do that

thysereivuth- Let me think about it, I have to see what I already have incoming. I would want you to throw in a little more though because Gliscor Lv. X only goes for about $15 on ebay. Ill post back on later tonight with a new offer.

awsome_umbreon- All I see is Leafeon Lv. X.

What's the deal on the Shay Binder? If you aren't trading it to me, I'm trading the claydol because I have other offers.

My mewtwo lv.X & mewtwo MD

Your
Shaymin binder:D

shaymin of the heart- I will have to think about it. PM me on Sunday about the Leafeon Lv. X and I am willing to rip myself off for it, Thanks.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]Gliscor Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, Cresselia Lv. X, Shay Binder[W]???offer!

Kenny Schumann said:
weatie21- sorry that is pending right know but ill let you know what happens.

ESP- It may be going to my friend, let me ask him and ill post an offer if he doesnt.

thyereivuth- I an interested in you Uxie Lv. X and Gliscor Lv. X. I may do Gliscor and 2 Gallade and 1 Gardevior for the Cress. LMK

thysereivuth said:
Yeah sure I would do that

Sorry trading the Cress X.

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, [W]???offer!

Bump #?- Update with Leafeon X and Mewtwo Lv. X(pack).

RE: Kenny's Trading Thread[H]LEAFEON X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X, 2 Magnezone Lv. X, [W]???offer!

Cml for 2 RH Bebe, 1 RH Roseanne, and 1 RH Buck's Training. Lmk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back