Jurassic Park IV has a set date now! So does Godzilla and Deus Ex!

Which ones of these will you watch if they come out?

• Jurassic Park IV

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • LEGO: The Piece of Resistance

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • They probably won't come out.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
JURASSIC PARK 4?!?!?! I think definitely yes, I absolutely love the Jurassic Park movies, in fact, I've got all three (on video, not DVD :p), but yeah, I can't wait to see the newest one, hopefully they'll introduce more giant, man-eating dinosaurs <3

They better have more Spinosaur, less T-Rex like in the third. I'd be more afraid of the superior Spine than the Fan-fave Tyrannosaurus Derp. Spine has a longer mouth, faster running speed, can swim, and actually has a use for its front arms! And it just looks like the stuff of nightmares.
What else...
Allosaur needs to be in this as well. So does an Anklyosaur. Maybe even a pack of Utahraptors.

Jurassic Park IV could be where a government says forget it, and sends in attack planes.
GINO II - Maybe the Real Godzilla could show up and kill GINO.

Machamp the Champion said:
Kecleon-X said:
I was talking about the American one. You know, the one with all of the not cute "Zilla Babies" in Madison Square Gardens?

@Delta: That is true. Heck, even Half-Life has an ending that you decide, however there is a canon ending. Anyway, I think that, if this director doesn't take too many "Artistic Liberties", I think that it will be okay.

lol that was 1998. I agree, that one is unwatchable.

That is why it is on cable once a week, they are trying to get someone to watch it again.

Haunted Water said:
They better have more Spinosaur, less T-Rex like in the third. I'd be more afraid of the superior Spine than the Fan-fave Tyrannosaurus Derp. Spine has a longer mouth, faster running speed, can swim, and actually has a use for its front arms! And it just looks like the stuff of nightmares.
What else...
Allosaur needs to be in this as well. So does an Anklyosaur. Maybe even a pack of Utahraptors.

The Carnotosaurs should be in this movie. They were essentially chameleon dinosaurs in TLW book. You can tell my fascination with their kind. ;)

I just hope that they don't make InGen the antagonist again. It is Biosyn that hired Dennis who released the dinosaurs in the first place! We need more Dodgson!

Fragile Memories said:
Here is a movie they should make: Kingdom hearts That is one of the best game series I have ever played. Anyway a little off topic. I have never seen a Godzilla movie before but I would like to watch the new movie. Also I heared Avatar three might be coming out next year too. Although I have no idea what the story could be :/

Lol FF movies are horrid so I would be fine with no movie of one of my fav game series

GODZILLA!!! Wait......it better not be a sequel to Godzilla 2000....I just want a classic Godzilla movie, I had and watched all the American ones as a kid. I rewatched some of them couple months ago and they were all classic and amazing, please just a classic one ;-;

So, I went to see a movie with my girlfriend last night, and while it's not for JP4...
[attachment=6950]
I do believe it's still somewhat relevant.

Attachments

• 130309_001.jpg
    130309_001.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 11
J. J. Abrams will direct Jurassic Park IV

A velociraptor encounters his older self in a Jurassic Park hangar; velociraptor Prime has selected a island for the surviving velociraptors to colonize. He persuades his younger self to continue serving Jurassic Park, encouraging him to do what feels right, instead of what is logical.

tumblr_lmpfj6rjab1qclt3z.gif

Nice try at April Fool's, omahanime, but it doesn't work this time. Colin Trevorrow has been set to direct almost a year ago. ;p

dmaster out.

Back