Jurassic Park IV has a set date now! So does Godzilla and Deus Ex!

Which ones of these will you watch if they come out?

• Jurassic Park IV

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • LEGO: The Piece of Resistance

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • They probably won't come out.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Kecleon-X

124c41+
Did you read the title correctly? Is there an issue with your computer screen? Not at all! Jurassic Park IV has an estimated release date in 2014!:

Jurassic Park IV

Also, there is a Deus Ex: Human Revolution movie supposedly coming in 2014:

Dues Ex

Gojira! Gojira!:

Everyone's favorite Tokyo-destroying lizard

For LEGO fans, another LEGO movie is coming out, and it sounds like they swapped the bricks with a giant slab of cheese. Also, it kind of sounds like LEGO Universe... But when you have Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell and Liam Neeson voicing characters? Needless to say I want to look into this more:

LEGO: The Piece of Resistance

Granted, there were more movies I saw, but with the names "Captian Planet" and "Heavy Rain", I doubt that I will see the day when they are actually made. These are the ones that I think will actually be made. Although, everything should definitely be taken with a grain of salt due to the mushiness of the actual movie at this stage. I'm not even convinced that they will be released, although I thought it worthy to be spoken about.

Jurassic Park is my favourite movie franchise of all time, so when I heard Jurassic Park 4 was going to be released I was very happy! :D I can't wait for Jurassic Park 3D to be released soon!

Oh my god... zilla LOLOLOLOLOL I'M SOOOOOO FUNAAAAY!. That's pretty awesome considering it's like, my favorite movie franchise ever (I don't see a lot of movies...). I heard a few months ago there was going to be a new Godzilla movie in 2014, but I don't exactly have the highest hopes after that whole 3D to the Max thing... But I would probably see it opening night with my best friend if it were to be released in the states, in an actual movie theater this time hopefully. The Lego one's interesting, too.

Oh, and uuuhhh... dat Jurassic Park and Dues ex... they're cool, I guess...

Jurassic Park II and III were horrendously bad, so I have high hopes for the next installment. I'm sure both it and Godzilla will make full use of this "3D Experience" craze, which really add nothing to a movie. I really hope both installments do the franchises justice.

And a Deus Ex movie? That'll be the day...

Jurrassic Park IV is the only one that really interests me. But that one has me reallllllly excited. :)

Some Loser said:
Jurassic Park II and III were horrendously bad, so I have high hopes for the next installment. I'm sure both it and Godzilla will make full use of this "3D Experience" craze, which really add nothing to a movie. I really hope both installments do the franchises justice.

And a Deus Ex movie? That'll be the day...

I agree. TLW was okay... But if they had stayed true to the book, then they would have been much better off. JP3 wasn't even a book, so that speaks for itself. I am not sure what to say about JP4. It has the writers of Rise of the Planet of the Apes, but I am still apprehensive about it.

Does anyone else remember the terrible Godzilla movie they made around 2005? Gosh that was awful. I mean, Godzilla doesn't have a flamethrower, it shoots radiation waves! Totally different.

...I actually liked that Godzilla. Sure, it spat on the face of the originals, but I still found it moderately entertaining. I hope the new one will be better, though.

And the Lost World was okay in terms of the story, but a lot of it isn't very believable or compelling. I mean, a 13 year-old girl kills a Raptor using gymnastics? They could have done better.

I can't believe they are making a Human Revolution movie. One of my favorite games of all time is now going to have a movie stitched onto it. With an absolutely awful director too. Missing Link is also my favorite DLC so when Square-Enix said they had something big in the works I got really excited. All for nothing.

My only hope is that Elias Toufexis plays Adam Jensen. He was the voice actor and looks exactly like him.

Some Loser said:
...I actually liked that Godzilla. Sure, it spat on the face of the originals, but I still found it moderately entertaining. I hope the new one will be better, though.

And the Lost World was okay in terms of the story, but a lot of it isn't very believable or compelling. I mean, a 13 year-old girl kills a Raptor using gymnastics? They could have done better.

Sure, it was entertaining, but I just found it too far from the original for my liking.

Oh, absolutely. If you have read the book (Which I would highly recommend) you will see how far from the book it is.

Delta said:
I can't believe they are making a Human Revolution movie. One of my favorite games of all time is now going to have a movie stitched onto it. With an absolutely awful director too. Missing Link is also my favorite DLC so when Square-Enix said they had something big in the works I got really excited. All for nothing.

My only hope is that Elias Toufexis plays Adam Jensen. He was the voice actor and looks exactly like him.

I never asked for a Deus Ex: Human Revolution movie...

But I cannot help but to be apprehensive as well. I mean, DEHR was a major Role-Playing game. You decide how it will end. I just don't know how they will work it out.

Kecleon-X said:
But I cannot help but to be apprehensive as well. I mean, DEHR was a major Role-Playing game. You decide how it will end. I just don't know how they will work it out.

It did have multiple endings but there was a canon ending because it was a prequel. Much like all the endings were made canon in the original.

The David Sarif ending is generally accepted to be the actual ending.

Kecleon-X said:
Does anyone else remember the terrible Godzilla movie they made around 2005? Gosh that was awful. I mean, Godzilla doesn't have a flamethrower, it shoots radiation waves! Totally different.

The latest movie was Final Wars, which was 2004, is that the one you're talking about? I thought it was a really good one. Call me a moron or whatever, but I don't remember him breathing fire in that one. It had a lot more Monster versus Monster then Monster versus Military, which much more entertaining in my opinion.

Machamp the Champion said:
Kecleon-X said:

The latest movie was Final Wars, which was 2004, is that the one you're talking about? I thought it was a really good one. Call me a moron or whatever, but I don't remember him breathing fire in that one. It had a lot more Monster versus Monster then Monster versus Military, which much more entertaining in my opinion.

I was talking about the American one. You know, the one with all of the not cute "Zilla Babies" in Madison Square Gardens?

@Delta: That is true. Heck, even Half-Life has an ending that you decide, however there is a canon ending. Anyway, I think that, if this director doesn't take too many "Artistic Liberties", I think that it will be okay.

Kecleon-X said:
Machamp the Champion said:

I was talking about the American one. You know, the one with all of the not cute "Zilla Babies" in Madison Square Gardens?

@Delta: That is true. Heck, even Half-Life has an ending that you decide, however there is a canon ending. Anyway, I think that, if this director doesn't take too many "Artistic Liberties", I think that it will be okay.

lol that was 1998. I agree, that one is unwatchable.

Just to clear things up, I was talking about the Godzilla movie with Matthew Broderick in it.

Jurassic Park IV eh? Maybe Jeff Goldblum will make another appearance in it somehow. The new Godzilla movie better not be as bad as the one that came out in 1998 with Matthew Broderick, "Wow, that's alot of fish!" pretty much summed up Nostalgia Critic's review for it IMO.

I heard rumors that a live-action Captain Planet movie was in the works but other than that nothing else although the timing couldn't be better nowadays with all the talk of climate change. I know Michael Bay is producing the new TMNT movie whenever that's coming out, and I heard rumors of a live-action movie in development based on the video game Contra by Konami.

Here is a movie they should make: Kingdom hearts That is one of the best game series I have ever played. Anyway a little off topic. I have never seen a Godzilla movie before but I would like to watch the new movie. Also I heared Avatar three might be coming out next year too. Although I have no idea what the story could be :/

Geez, it's about time they actually start going on Jurassic Park 4. It was announced years ago lol.

dmaster out.

^^^ They'll have to if they want to keep the fans interested. But if they have said it will be released on 2014 then they should keep to what they said or the fans won't care about the movie anymore. What I hate is that they have barely given any info on the movie.

They're probably halfthrough writing the script, securing locations and acquiring cast members as we speak. It takes a long time to create a movie, not just one year (unless it's low budget).

Fragile Memories said:
Here is a movie they should make: Kingdom hearts That is one of the best game series I have ever played. Anyway a little off topic. I have never seen a Godzilla movie before but I would like to watch the new movie. Also I heared Avatar three might be coming out next year too. Although I have no idea what the story could be :/

So when was avatar 2?

Back