Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Not hideous... Wow...
Will play, but I'm biased and already have a couple of scrub decks built around xy01 Xerneas. Therefore, the less applicable to high level standard play, the better.

this attack is super strong. so you go 2nd and you attach one and geomancy 2. next turn you attach another and hopefully hit a max elixir and with a fighting fury belt your doing 110 with 190 hp and able to heal with fairy drop.

this attack is super strong. so you go 2nd and you attach one and geomancy 2. next turn you attach another and hopefully hit a max elixir and with a fighting fury belt your doing 110 with 190 hp and able to heal with fairy drop.

As stated earlier in this thread, Xerneas BREAK is not a basic Pokemon, Fighting Fury Belt does not work on it.

Watch Yveltal take the spotlight away from Xerneas yet again with it's BREAK...

Yveltal BREAK
Ability: Death River / Death Stream
Each of your Stage 1, Stage 2, BREAK, and Mega Evolution cards do 10 more damage for each Pokemon in your Discard Pile.

Reminds me of Gardevoir EX from EX Sandstorm with its Psystorm move... But with a lower Energy cost. Not to mention, you can combo Life Stream with Geomancy from Xerneas from XY Base, and you can Break evolve it since it IS a Xerneas.

Hmmm, I definitely see this being used in my fairy deck. It definitely has a lot of potential. Really digging this card.

Poor Xerneas. Another BREAK that people will try to win games with and fail. Quite honestly, Lugia BREAK is better than this xD
I know there's the people who are going to say: "Well at least the card is fun!" My answer to that is play Serperior. Not only is it fun, but it's cheap, energy efficient, annoying at times, and overall pretty competitive.
Anyway, good luck winning games to those of you who want to play this sad BREAK.

Wow this ability is awesome! Yeah, something fresh and interesting!!!

well now they just found a way to make things even more broken
Broken? 130 HP, 40 with 1 energy and a cool effect... nothing more than an EX (and you can place EX cards down on your first turn exactly like that, and they have way more than 130 HP).

Last edited:
wob is not in effect till it is face up.
well it doesnt exactly say that anywhere, although i know that would be the ruling, is there a part in the rules or anything that specify when rules, and effects are activated. Is it because it says face down?

I think it'd be good in a Vespiquen deck. If you don't draw one in your opening hand, it's no big deal since you need a bunch of Pokemon to discard with Compressor anyway.

I never thought seeing a Colorless Talonflame would be this unnerving, but aside from the weird feeling this card is superb! May have to throw a few in my deck...

Could be decent with Talonflame Break since the Break card is fire and therefore use Burning Energy and Blacksmith. Nevertheless it does not seem to be too consistent.

well it doesnt exactly say that anywhere, although i know that would be the ruling, is there a part in the rules or anything that specify when rules, and effects are activated. Is it because it says face down?
Wobbuffet's ability works when the game it's started. Talonflame's ability works before the game starts, and before you can see that your opponent placed Wobbuffet in the active spot.

Back