Introduce Yourself!

1.Why you joined? = i am in need of some pokemon friends and being old as hell like i am, this seems a good place where i won't be made fun of too much LOL.

2.Where you found out about PokéBeach = I did a MASS google search to try to find the best place that i would get some safari friends and be a greedy pokemon horder

3.Your interests = World of Warcraft (FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!), Playing Drums, Pokemon( Too obvious?? hehe) and staring at people at do security at the front door of the bar that i work at.(DTF on Fridays and Saturdays at Stubriks)

4.Hobbies = (view #3)... Oh!!! and Martial Arts! mainly Silat, Aikido, Kendo, Capoeria, Tai Chi Chuan, Wing Chun, Tae Kwon Do(unfortunely, it was my first style i trained in), and making new friends (*wink* *wink*) :D

5.Anything else relevant = I like Scotch, Whiskey, Beer, and seafood. LOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEE Seafood!!

Hey, the name's Makaio. I signed up for activities (Trading, SSB and so on) for Alpha Sapphire in the future and of course, discussions!

Hi there,

I'm Hazel/K'ZelKarastai and I enjoy playing pokemon cause I like RPG's. I'm interested in Sci-Fi (Science Fiction) like star trek (Hence the klingon name). I found this website looking for friend safaris to add but this has been the best organised one I have found.

Many Thanks

K'Zel

Hi there my name is Kcg8r the Dunsparce Slayer (I despise those little trolls). I joined the forums to learn about new decks and different ways to play them and overall get better at the Pokemon trading card game all together. I found this sight through looking for card scans and I am now checking up on the newsfeed daily for new tcg info. I love playing rogue decks and hope to go to worlds one day. Hope to make new friends and rivals along the journey of pokemon tcg. See you all in the forums.

Hi there,

I'm kowkow151, I live in Russia and I found about PokéBeach through Pokémon TCG reddit.
I like Pokémon, comic books, sci-fi movies and all things geek. I've started playing Pokémon TCG only recently, but I already like it very much.

-kowkow151

Hey everybody! I'm Hikomikos from Poland!

I'm pokemon collector since 1st gen and I collect every stuff from Pokemon!

•why you joined - to practice my English xP
•where you found out about PokéBeach - I know pokebeach long timr when I need something info about R/S games
•your interests - I would like to meet new people from around the world
•hobbies - PTCG collector, Nintendo collector over 26000 cards and 12800 pokemon tazo

I want to Invite You to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/hikomikos
I record videos about pokemon and Im really happy when someone want to trade cards by mail with me :)

hi, I am pete from australia, just got my pokemon y recently and would like some help with pokemon safari, please pm me for friend code so that I can add u and vice versa, have fun capturing pokemon =)

Haiii guys! I was referred here by Juliacoolo after we had a battled randomly on Showdown (whats the odds?) and he told me to come to PokeBeach ^.^ This place looks fun! :3 see chu guys around c:

Hello, I am Shwiggydog. I have played all the Pokemon games (even the TCG!!) and I finally was able to get a 3DS and both X and Y. I finished X really fast and am taking my time on Y. I am also finally getting more into competitive battling- it is an exciting challenge. I mainly wanted to come on here so I could read and reply to certain questions, especially regarding mega stones- I want that blazikenite. I like basketball and music and of course pokemon. That's about it

Hello my name is Brandon and i joined Pokebeach because im looking for more safaris, trade partners and new friends. im most interested in making new friends, trading, collecting and sometimes battling. Hobbies include playing games like pokemon and others for ps4. i love sports and watching wrestling. (im 23 btw). im very friendly so anyone can hit me up to talk pokemon and other stuff

Hello! I'm Sekson,
I joined to get friendcodes, so we can trade and battle
I found about this page looking for friendcodes
I do a lot of stuff, one of them is play pokemon
And that's all, thanks!

Hello everyone I joined this site because pokemon games are the best and hopefully ill meet people who want to battle or trade or just make new friends. Also to be updated with all the new pokemon game news. I usually like games like fallout 3 but I have a 3DS for sole purpose of pokemon. Been playing since pokemon red and I have not stopped yet. I also used to watch the show when I was little but honestly after hoen region things just got sour. Thank God the games are great and hopefully get even better. Already preordered Omega so I am preparing myself.

Hi all, I joined this site to find out more about the competitive card game. I am very interested in it but it costs a lot of money so its nice to have somewhere to theorymon before spending my (nonexistent) money :p

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi there, I'm Jessie. I live in Texas and I'm a soon to be college student, I'm working to have a full Jessie (Team Rocket) Pokemon team that's very high level when I have time. I'm a fun person and I'm like to talk to people and be friendly when I can, thank you!

Hello! I'm Mystic Sandwich! I joined here to trade and battle with others on Pokemon X and Y! Looks like a great community here! :D

Hee guys, i'm Robin/RacingGamer and i'm New here. I've been playing Pokémon TCG since 3 Months and it's Now one of my favorite games. I found this site when i was searching for A Lucario EX/Machamp deck. I hope It Will be A Nice place to chat

Hello guys, my names Neos, and I'm a bit late on this introduction thing, I've already posted some decks so of you want check them out, but anyways, I just got into Pokemon TCG about a week ago. Still pretty new. I found this awesome site looking for a deck to play.

Hi, everybody. My name's Kent. I've been a Pokémon fan since gen V, and my favorite Pokémon is Zoroark. I don't have much else to say. Hoping to have a good time and make some friends here. :)

Back