Pokemon If Pokemon were real...

If pokemon were real, we would live in a very different world....
People would probably have pokemon oragnized into different types(not fire, water, grass, ect.) like workers, transportion, pets, and illgeal ones to have. Worker pokemon would be those like Machamp and Conkeldurr. They'd be used to work on things. Transportion ones would be things that can fly or swim or run fast, Dragonite, Arcanine, wailord. They get you from point a to b. Pets would be little cute pokemon like cinccinco, pikachu, pichu. They're just like dogs and cats but only pokemon. I'm pretty a new oraganiztion would for and the government would make it illgeal to own any ledendary pokemon.
Also, wars would become more sad. People would began using pokemon to help fight, too.

I agree with the above except a few things. In the real world i think itd be near impossible to get a legendary period. The game is just to collect them all.
I think any other pokemon would be fair game. Its not like a 10 year old could just get a garchomp from day 1.
Yeah the enviroment would be dangeroud but now everyone would have their own pokemon for protection and so would people like the police. I think kids had to be 10 to get a permit to have a pokemon not as a pet, 15 to go on their own during the summer, 18 for the elite four.

If pokemon were real, then I'll just go and get a baby dinosaur. :p And paint it to look like Totodile. Yup, I can almost feel the pain of a Totodile biting into my arm... Plus, Gengar going into walls and causing heart attacks, Rotom controlling eletronics to take over the world, Pikachu zapping everyone, mass popluations of Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia and other beasts destroying the world. Groundon causing earthquakes and droughts, Kyorge causing flooding, and Rayquasa is going to destroy our rockets. Oh, no.

If Pokemon were real, I'd be too scared too go outside. A Charizard might eat me. :O

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
If Pokemon were real, I'd be too scared too go outside. A Charizard might eat me. :O
Get an Abra. You can get away at any time.

also, it would be cool to summon befriended pokemon like legendaries. Like the light orb and dark orb when you are at N's castle.

Yes, I worry about my Feraligatr eating me. *shudders*

Anyway, giant pokemon like Groundon and Kyrgore are even worse than dinosaurs. Believe me, they're huge. One footstep of Groundon would destroy a entire state. Or a big city... I'm not sure.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Pokemon

Look up unnerving pokedex entries and implications.

You're welcome, enjoy your real life pokemon. :'>

Going by some of the pictures I've just seen, I think I'd rather Pokemon weren't real! It would be cool if some of tem were though, like Joltik and Magikarp... the safer looking ones!

If you want to see realistic Pokémon, just search on deviantART, no real point posting them here separately. Most pics here I have already seen on dA. :p

If Pokémon were real, humans wouldn't exist, so it wouldn't really matter to me or anyone else here if they said their names or not. I do think most of them would, though, as it seems that's where many got their names.

10 kricketune using bug buzz. That will shatter your ear drums. Groudon's earthquake! What about surf?

Well, the simple fact is that Pokemon just have the capability to do major damage, both in real life as well as in the Pokemon World.

Another simple fact is that humans in the Pokémon world are much more resilient than us, which is probably one of the only reasons why they haven't been completely wiped out yet.

The people in the Pokemon world don't seem to be scared though. They're almost living in as symbiotic relationship with pokemon - one cannot survive with out the other and vice versa.

So if Pokemon were real... what would a Beedrill look like? Would it be size of a regular bumblebee or would it be gianormous and hideous looking with those creepy eyes and mandibles... and just imagine! A giant bug hanging on your window when your watching tv. Don't try to flick it off though because unline the normal sized bugs it won't fly off, it's gonna break your window and kill you!

Back