Community Ideas for New Pokemon

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by corabed, Sep 20, 2011.

1. safariblade Graphic Designer
    safariblade

Advanced Member Member

A lot of Fakemon ideas, especially made by PokeBeacher's, are really good. LostVoice and silazu both make Fakemon that deserve to be real.

2. FireMeowth filthy shipping trash
    FireMeowth

I'd love to see Toucan Pokémon for the next regional birds or something. And a Cougar Pokémon would be nice, as well.
    Also, a giant, ancient Scarab Beetle Pokémon would make an awesome Bug-type Legendary.
    Oh, and I also support Dark Void's idea of a ghostly knight Pokémon.

3. scuba steveE Absolute
    scuba steveE

All I want is an absol evolution.

4. flygon222

A koala, platypus, and a kiwi.

5. His Goominess sue me
    His Goominess

When you say kiwi, I assume you mean the bird?
    However, it could be a kiwi bird with a body like a kiwi fruit.

6. TheOtterBoy Open Sesame Tofu!
    TheOtterBoy

...Me duele mi corazoncito y estoy triste D: Waaaah no tengo menc... Son muy malos todos ustedes buaaaaaaahh...

Um...They should make more Pokémon based on mythology/cryptids/legends, specially from different places, not just Japan.
    *coughcoughcoughChupacabraLaLloronaJerseyDevilcoughcoughcough*

But I would also LOVE a radioactive Poison and Electric type.
    I also support the kiwi bird with the kiwi fruit body idea :D A Grass and Flying type? (I know it exists but still.)
    What about a Rock and Fire type? (I THINK it is already made, so someone correct me if it exists)

7. scizorlicious Now with one fewer 's'
    scizorlicious

^Magcargo.

We need more Ghost-types. I'd like to see a Poltergeist Pokemon.

8. HypnoticChairman

^Magcargo Ninja's aren;t nice. >:[

Umm.. Maybe a tree pokemon? That'd be cool. Or a zombie poke, or maybe a Snookie Werewolf. There's still alot of stuff they haven't done yet.

Also, legends that aren't dragon type(don't list me ones that aren't, a majority of them are) Would it kill them to make a nice, burly figure that doesn't fly around everywhere. (ex: Something like Groundon) We need more like that.

9. BeserkMagikarp Kurly Wurly
    BeserkMagikarp

Steel/Ghost, Normal/Ghost.

A Toucan and a Duck-Billed platypus.

10. Nitro Shiny Charm :)
    Nitro

i would love to see a pokemon based on acid and for a new grass starter, grass/dragon? Thry should switch legendaries and focus on land features

11. corabed Consistency is Key
    corabed

I was thinking: Donkey, Dolphin and Zombie...

Austin Eafford likes this.
  12. AllInAPackage I'm Baaaaaaack
    AllInAPackage

Evos to Plusle/Minun. Hopefully going on ideas about Math.

13. Cinesra obsevitative
    Cinesra

Never going to happen. Plusle and Minun are gimmick Pokemon, and gimmick Pokemon don't evolve unless evolving is their gimmick. The only reason Plusle and Minun exist is to show off (the, at the time of their release, new)double battles, in addition to being the mandatory Pika-clone that we get each generation.

14. flygon222

Excellent idea, I think heracross maybe but still it would be a good idea.

15. AllInAPackage I'm Baaaaaaack
    AllInAPackage

I would like a Pre-evo to Heracross, or a Pokemon that changes with the weather differently than changing Formes.

16. PikaSnivy Aspiring Trainer
    PikaSnivy

I'd like a Farfetch'd evolution.

17. CMP Now with 400% more Neo!
    CMP

Minun and Plusle are based off of positive and negative charges; they don't have anything to do with math. Between that, and their status as gimmick Pokémon, I don't foresee an evolution for them.

I'd like to see a shared prevo for Miltank and Tauros (evolves into Miltank if female and Tauros if male). Doubt it'll ever happen, but it'd be a fun one to see.

18. corabed Consistency is Key
    corabed

^That is actually quite a cool idea.

I want a third evolution for Octillery... maybe a giant squid?

19. brOkenice Still an Ice Expert
    brOkenice

Octillery is a tank (or bazooka). If it was to evolve, it'll have to be a....I dunno.

I want Absol to evolve into a Pokemon that takes revenge for being blamed for the disaters.

20. Light Type PoKéMoN Exist Aspiring Trainer
    Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

How about a trio of Pokémon that kind of represent the natural unnatural and supernatural aspects of life that sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Juliacoolo, Luispipe8