I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I have 3 FA reshirams and FA zekroms. It seems the regular rare holos of reshiram and zekrom are rarer as I only have 1 of each. I do not believe those 2 FAs were ultra rare seeing as I have 3 of them.

6 Packs of Psycho Drive:

Articuno Holo
Moltres Holo

6 Packs of Hail Blizzard:

Chandelure Holo
Lucario Holo
Gardevoir Holo
GROUDON EX....FA!!!

<3

Some months I bought my first Black and White booster pack and pulled a Zekrom Full Art. My friend bought four to get it the same day, felt so good.

8 Packs Emerging Powers

2 Catcher

0_o I wasn't expecting like anything hahaha.

dmaster out.

bigbija said:
I have 3 FA reshirams and FA zekroms. It seems the regular rare holos of reshiram and zekrom are rarer as I only have 1 of each. I do not believe those 2 FAs were ultra rare seeing as I have 3 of them.

I have seen quite a lot of people pull it so it doesn't seem that rare... it's not even that valuable on ebay as of right now. Goes for about 8-20$. Secret Pikachu is pretty hard to find but not as valuable as a mint Charizard right. Eh, I wish all "ultra rare" cards would only get priced as high as 20$ but sadly pieces of cardboard foil can go as high as 1,000$... really, the gold star Espeons and Umbreons are a little ridiculous...

Anyway! I bought an Emerging Powers pack today.

...Actually got a full art Thundurus and a Catcher... that's pretty crazy... and a reverse Braviary... that was a good pack. Got 25$ for just those three cards from a kid I know. I only paid 5$ for that pack, talk about a profit! ...I probably should have kept that Catcher though.

5 packs emerging powers gothilette with abililty, terakkion, non FA thunderus

At league I got a triumphant booster
GENGAR PRIME!!
So I got a HGSS booster
BLISSEY PRIME!!! POKEMON COLLECTOR!!!!!!!
Then I got a black and white booster
FULL ART RESHIRAM!!!! not
just a cinccino.

Opening a RR
5 Commons/Uncommon - ok, cool, what I was expecting.
Then 3 stadiums.
A reverse holo stadium, lolwut, 4 stadiums in a row!??!
Then Pikachu reprint C:
I'd say it was a good pack! Really weird pulling 4 stadiums, never had more than 1.

Opened four EP packs i won from battleroads and got a pokemon catcher a regular thundurus and tornados and was guven another EP pack and got a pokemon catcher.

Got 2 packs:

Rh Catcher
Catcher
Gothitelle

I'm going to buy some lottery tickets, I feel very lucky.

I was told to post all this here so im gonna. I really didnt pull anything cool lately, 22 packs of BW2 and bad bad pulls. CURSE trainer holos!!! I got a cute minncino promo though! =3 However, today was my first TCG tournament ( playing for a month now) and I didn't win very many matches, but I sure did win something else!!! I have some cards and a few patches these young men players gave me as gifts!!! LOL I was like, the only girl in the masters besides a mom XD. I actually traded for the red gyarados and charizard. I really love these cards. They ant rare exclusive japanese or awesome super rare but I sure do love them a LOT! They are some english cards but oh well!!! Boys are so nice * blush* Im going to more tournaments and leagues for sure :p

IMG_1442.jpg

Shiningmilotic said:
I was told to post all this here so im gonna. I really didnt pull anything cool lately, 22 packs of BW2 and bad bad pulls. CURSE trainer holos!!! I got a cute minncino promo though! =3 However, today was my first TCG tournament ( playing for a month now) and I didn't win very many matches, but I sure did win something else!!! I have some cards and a few patches these young men players gave me as gifts!!! LOL I was like, the only girl in the masters besides a mom XD. I actually traded for the red gyarados and charizard. I really love these cards. They ant rare exclusive japanese or awesome super rare but I sure do love them a LOT! They are some english cards but oh well!!! Boys are so nice * blush* Im going to more tournaments and leagues for sure :p

IMG_1442.jpg

actually you got some real cool rare ones XD dark dragonite O.O entei raikou Legend Full nice ^^

^ How did you not notice Latios *? That think is worth like $50.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there's no Latios* in that picture. I see a Latios Delta Species but no Latios*. =P

And to make this post a little less spammy. At league today I got a free Dragon Frontiers pack and pulled a reverse holo rare Jynx. ^.^ I know I know, you're all jealous. xP

I bought a HGSS pack and pulled a Feraligatr Prime and a Clefairy. :\ Not bad, but I went 1-3... Stupid bad starts

Shiningmilotic said:

Hahaha! It's like Christmas! They're all like "oh my god, a girl that's here and isn't a mom! Wait, she actually plays the TCG! I'm gonna go and give her some of my cards!" Oh man... that's awesome. Especially that entire legend piece, yowza.

Bought a Heart Gold Soul Silver pack. Got a Blissey Prime. Sweet.

alexmf2 said:
^ How did you not notice Latios *? That think is worth like $50.

I did something like this once. I bought a lot of 500 cards off ebay for $20 or so and the first time I went through it I just noticed some LvXs that were starting to peel. Put the cards off to the side for a while. When I went back to sort everything I saw a Pikachu* that was in great condition except for a small 1cm crease at the bottom that is hard to notice. Was pretty happy about that lot.

Got a EP pack today for my birthday. Pulled a Gothitelle, and I'm pretty excited.

^ nice xD (I haven't opened any EP packs yet but oh well :p lol)

idk if this counts but a opened up a couple TCG online TR packs a while ago and got a yanmega prime xD (I started crying because it was virtual and not real :( lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back