I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

i bought a raiku tin (and i think 1 pack) and got-RDL top, meganium prime, crobat prime, arcues lvl x--next-my first pack ever i pulled a houndoom prime--Next- i bough 5 Triumphan packs and pulled-Gengar prime, magnazone prime, absol prime, electrode prime.

joe said:
i bought a raiku tin (and i think 1 pack) and got-RDL top, meganium prime, crobat prime, arcues lvl x--next-my first pack ever i pulled a houndoom prime--Next- i bough 5 Triumphan packs and pulled-Gengar prime, magnazone prime, absol prime, electrode prime.

I am going to search you out and have you open my packs.

Got like 8 packs of triumphant (these are hard to find had to buy two 3-pack blisters and the 4 cards and one pack thing) and got half Darkrai/Cresselia Legend some holos and 1 Yanmega Prime :D
I was very excited to see that yanmega :p

:O.....

give me the Yanmega and no one gets hurt >:eek: lol (jk.... maybe....) nice pull.... I envy you lol

The Pikachu Mafia said:
:O....

give me the Yanmega and no one gets hurt >:eek: lol (jk.... maybe....) nice pull.... I envy you lol

Thanks. I'm gonna go around to the local stores and round up all the TR packs I can find. I want more yanmega and maybe some magnezone for trade bait :p

Just pulled a RH Seeker. Nothing much, but I'm still excited :p

I have the Reshiram Promo (BW23)!!!

A GAME shop near me had a delivery last week, so they put the boxes out straight away :D

Got a Minccino promo, pulled rev Gothorita and Unfezant rare, meh. Also got a trainer kit, which had TWO deckboxes in it. Guess I'm lucky. The BW pack in it had a rev Alomomola (rare) and the same one as the rare. weeeeird trainer kit

The last pack I opened was from EP and I pulled a Virizion, Pokémon Catcher, and a RH Gothorita. I was ecstatic. :p

Just got a HGSS collection box (1 pack of HGSS, UL, and UD and 2 packs of TR) with the entei figurine and pulled absol prime.
Also got 2 blister-like packs (2 packs of legends awakened with a supreme victors pack and one promo pikachu in each) and pulled Uxie Lv. X
Got some other holos and some decent trainers. I'm on a prime streak, will buy more on wednesday :D

Opened a Hail Blizzard Box today. Pulled Shiny Chandelure, Kyurem EX and Regigigas EX and the 7 regular holos.

I wanted Groudon EX but I'm happy with my EX(and the shiny) pulls :D

I bought 2 boosters of HS-UNLEASHED today and got a prime in both, Steelix and Tyranitar. Best way to start the day lol.

In the past 2 weeks I've pulled a Reshiram FA, Typhlosion Prime, Houndoom Prime and a Blissey Prime. Plus plenty of other cool shiny things! #ILovePokemon

Bought a pair of HGSS collection boxes- the ones with the Entei figurine. I pulled a Yanmega Prime, an Absol Prime and some other useful stuff.

Bought a Reshiram EP thing with the figuire

Pulled:

Thundurus FA
Catcher

My friend who got the Zekrom one pulled:

Thundurus FA and gothitelle

Got 2 Triumphant, 1 BW and COL pack today. Pulled an ability Samurott(3rd one) and a Mew Prime.

I pulled 1 Gengar Prime today, i love the feeling of pull a Prime Pokémon.

Nice pulls guys. I can't wait to go to league on saturday because I will have $40 spending money and plan to buy some packs. Hope my prime streak continues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back