mega lucario
skarmory ex fa
skarmory ex
xerneas ex fa
xerneas ex
florges ex fa
florges ex
lugia ex

I'm buying this lot plus some assorted rares from the guy that placed 2nd on our Nationals for 35 euro/42 dollars. Good or bad?

Holy cow, yes, take that deal! M Blastoise alone sells for around $20 on eBay, M Lucario somewhat in the same range too.

Yeah, you're definitely getting a way better end over there. Sure, there are some cards that nobody cares about, but they can go either to a collection or to a wacky deck. That, or to re-sell them for a profit.

I collect Wizards era cards, and got back into competitive after a year-long hiatus. And am starting to collect newer stuff. If there aren't any duplicates, I'm keeping most of them

A co-worker of mine is selling off his collection after his wife didn't take to the game. I am wondering what a fair offer for the following might be:

2 M Venusaur EX
1 Blasoise EX
1 Xerneas EX
1 Venusaur EX (FA)
1 Xerneas EX (FA)
2 Charizard EX (Wing Attack)
2 M Charizard EX (Y)
3 Toxicroak EX
1 Toxicroak EX (FA)
1 Kangaskhan EX (FA)
1 M Kangaskhan EX (SR)
1 Heracross EX
1 Hawlucha EX
1 Korrina (FA)
2 Charizard EX (XY Promo #17)
2 Krookodile EX (XY Promo #25)

1 X/Y Trainer Kit
1 FF Brilliant Thunder Deck
1 FF Mystic Typhoon Deck (sealed)
2 X/Y Elite Trainer Boxes (opened), include dice, condition markers, and sleeves
~180 assorted Furious Fists
~400 assorted Flashfire
~400 assorted X/Y

You can easily make around $100.00 or more with that list. Charizard is always sold at a high price most of the time but not sure about the rest. Check price lists for all cards individually.:)

My local card shop just got some stock in, and part of it is some WOTC era cards that a player donated. Cards from base set, Jungle etc. They are in good condition, near mint. All of them holos. My card shop sells individual holos at AUD $5 (about $3.50 USD). Are they worth anymore than this or could I buy them and resell on eBay for a profit? They also had an unopened Ancient Mew.

Some of the cards were Mewtwo, Venusaur, Blastoise. Lots more, as I didn't take much notice. Now I'm kicking myself, wondering if I should go back and grab them before somebody else does. There were lots of other old cards including DP era ex cards but I don't know if any of them are valuable.

Hi,
I was sort of interested in trying to sell some of my old pokemon cards from years ago and I was just wondering what I might be able to get for some of the following cards:
Mewtwo Star- Holon Phantoms
Latios Star- Ex Deoxys
Charizard Star- Dragon Frontiers
Kyogre Star- Ex Delta Species
Metagross Star- Ex Delta Species
Alakazam Star- Ex Crystal Guardians
Groudon Star- Ex Delta Species
Celebi Star- Ex Crystal Guardians
Flareon Star- Ex Power Keepers
Holteon Star- Ex Power Keepers

Any price estimates would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks

darkpulse24 said:
My local card shop just got some stock in, and part of it is some WOTC era cards that a player donated. Cards from base set, Jungle etc. They are in good condition, near mint. All of them holos. My card shop sells individual holos at AUD $5 (about $3.50 USD). Are they worth anymore than this or could I buy them and resell on eBay for a profit? They also had an unopened Ancient Mew.

Some of the cards were Mewtwo, Venusaur, Blastoise. Lots more, as I didn't take much notice. Now I'm kicking myself, wondering if I should go back and grab them before somebody else does. There were lots of other old cards including DP era ex cards but I don't know if any of them are valuable.

That depends on their language and wether they are first edition/shadowless/unlimited

darkpulse24 said:

Yeah most cards go for $10.00 or higher and if you have any of the 3 starter Pokemon e.g. Venusaur Charizard or Blastoise you are talking big money if they are in good condition and that means near mint or mint conditions only.:)

swimmingiscool said:
Hi,
I was sort of interested in trying to sell some of my old pokemon cards from years ago and I was just wondering what I might be able to get for some of the following cards:
Latios Star- Ex Deoxys

Thanks

I would say the mewtwo is worth around $40 and the Jolteon around $32.
I'm definitly interested in these! :D

adam44 said:
swimmingiscool said:
Hi,
Latios Star- Ex Deoxys

I would say the mewtwo is worth around $40 and the Jolteon around $32.
I'm definitly interested in these! :D

Do you know how much the Charizard would be worth?
Thanks

I think the base electrode if you have it still goes for $20.00 but not sure. I got mine from a friend for $10.00 though.:)

Base set Electrode is around 1/2 dollars.

I bought:

Palkia EX
Dialga EX
Melloeta EX
Latios EX
Life Dew
Rock Guard
Crystal Edge

The lot for 5 euro / 7 dollars

Its a rare misprint I think. I have one in OK condition, but it was worth at least fifty dollars in the Meh condition its in (at least that's what 2 collectors said to me about it once when I got it).

Also, price on:
Gem Mint PSA 10 Pikachu Soccer XY-P 50 Japanese Promo
Gem Mint PSA 10 M Gengar Shiny XY-P ? Japanese

THIRTEEN said:
Base set Electrode is around 1/2 dollars.

I bought:

Palkia EX
Dialga EX
Melloeta EX
Latios EX
Life Dew
Rock Guard
Crystal Edge

The lot for 5 euro / 7 dollars

Why have the base set cards come down so drastically? Last I knew most of the base set cards were around $10.00-$20.00 for most of the cards. This was when I lived in Canada anyway.:)

The non-holo rares in Base Set like Electrode were never worth that much. Heck, most of the holos aren't even worth that much right now outside of the big names (i.e. Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, etc.) or 1st edition versions.

RE: Pokémon Card Misprints Database - Post An Image When You Report

I got a misprint Hydreigon form phantom forces and it has the holo effect of Diancie, if you know what I mean (I can't explain because my English is not so good).

edit: Better picture: http://srv2.jpg.co.il/7/5473906b3a910.jpg

and the Diancie that I'm talking about: https://pokebeach.com/scans/phantom-forces/71-diancie.jpg

If you look very very close the holo pattern on this card doesnt match with Hydriegons shape but Diancies. How much do you think this card worth?

RE: Pokémon Card Misprints Database - Post An Image When You Report

dingolavista said:
I got a misprint Hydreigon form phantom forces and it has the holo effect of Diancie, if you know what I mean (I can't explain because my English is not so good).

http://up413.siz.co.il/up3/dzhw1qmhbmon.png

If you'll pay attention you can see diancie's shade. How much do you think this card worth?

I can't tell from this angle. Maybe a better screenshot might help? Thanks.

Back