Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

ahg3117 said:
How much are these cards worth? And I mean what i can potentially sell them for:
Lugia FA $30-45
Lugia Normal 20- 30
Colress FA 20-30
Articuno FA 20-25
Articuno Normal 15
Cobalion Normal EX 20 just cobalion 2
Black Kyurem 10
Crystal Edge 3

Values in colors.

ahg3117 said:
How much are these cards worth? And I mean what i can potentially sell them for:
Lugia FA
Lugia Normal
Colress FA
Articuno FA
Articuno Normal
Cobalion Normal
Black Kyurem Normal
CPU Search
Victory Piece
Crystal Edge
Hypnotoxic Laser Playset

You can look these up easily using Ebay completed listings.

SheNinja said:
1024.jpg

136-charizard.jpg

I don't see a difference :/

This Charizard does not look familiar to me. Is this even a real card? Just wondering? Is this one of the newly released ones? That could be why I have not seen the card. Anyway let me know about this card. Thanks guys.:)

xxashxx said:
SheNinja said:
1024.jpg

136-charizard.jpg

I don't see a difference :/

This Charizard does not look familiar to me. Is this even a real card? Just wondering? Is this one of the newly released ones? That could be why I have not seen the card. Anyway let me know about this card. Thanks guys.:)

Its a real card and its a shiny from the newest set plasma storm.

Are these cards worth anything?

Hello, thought i would sign up and see if anyone could tell me if these are worth anything. Would be much appreciated. I stumbled across these which i have kept since i was a kid and just want to know if they are worth selling or throwing away.

Have a bunch of shiny rare cards and loads of others but after doing a little research these cards are worth virtually nothing except if they are first editions?

I have taken a few pictures of some interesting cards i would like to know if they are any good or just rubbish.

c669b943-ba25-4021-89b5-02aa7b09d3e5_zps359490f4.jpg

IMG_0694_zpsa52ab2ad.jpg

IMG_0693_zps487948de.jpg

IMG_0691_zpsefbd396f.jpg

IMG_0690_zps736911ac.jpg

Thanks

RE: Are these cards worth anything?

The First edition Base Machamp is worth less than the unlimited print, because of it being in the starter deck. I know the others are worth at least $3-5, but you might as well check various places and take it from that.

Thanks for the info, I created a listing on Ebay, what ever i get for them i'll be happy and i have uploaded some better pictures of them all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221196856734?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

These are all my rare ones, well even the rare ones seem to be common but the rest are common ( circle and trianlge) so might as well throw them in the garbage or burn them?

Mates, been wondering how would you grade this? Although it looks near-mint, it actually has one bloody cut on it (received it like this :mad: ). How much could I get for it in this state?

31865810.jpg

47425793.jpg

39902641.jpg

29021370.jpg

52795927.jpg

JasonPotato said:
Thanks for the info, I created a listing on Ebay, what ever i get for them i'll be happy and i have uploaded some better pictures of them all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221196856734?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

These are all my rare ones, well even the rare ones seem to be common but the rest are common ( circle and trianlge) so might as well throw them in the garbage or burn them?

Why would you throw them away or burn them? :O you might as well sell them or hold onto them to sell/trade them later on.

@JasonPotato: Your Base Set Machamp is 4th print (it has "1999-2000" printed at the bottom) and is MUCH more rare than the normal Unlimited Base Set Machamp. Not many cards have sold, but if it is in really good shape, you might be able to get $10+ for it. :)

[member]VictiniLover[/member], The card looks great for its age. I'd say, because of that tear, it would be 7/10 or something, but I'm no official.

I think it is safe to ask again: Anyone know the value of both PokePark Jirachi Promos and Forina's Jirachi?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PellOfTheTundra said:
I think it is safe to ask again: Anyone know the value of both PokePark Jirachi Promos and Forina's Jirachi?

I personally have never heard of those cards :/

Re: RE: "How much is this card worth?" / "Is this a good trade?"

SheNinja said:
PellOfTheTundra said:

I personally have never heard of those cards :/

Not many people have. They're all rare Japanese promos

Ok thanks guys. Ill add a couple of the closer up pictures to the listing on the rarer ones.

Well the rest are worthless from what i have been reading so why not throw them in the trash, i understand that someone out there would want them but postage would just be too much to even bother. Must be atleast 250+ cards.

JasonPotato said:
Ok thanks guys. Ill add a couple of the closer up pictures to the listing on the rarer ones.

Well the rest are worthless from what i have been reading so why not throw them in the trash, i understand that someone out there would want them but postage would just be too much to even bother. Must be atleast 250+ cards.

Donate them to goodwill or your pokemon league.

Anyways what would it cost to build plasmaklang without the staple trainers?

Back