Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

NM/M Corocoro shining Mew ungraded
I have prices all over for it, but I don't know what to value it at.
$20-25 seems to be the going rate, depending on how quickly you want to flip it.
Hi
I recently pulled a 1st ED Japanese Shaymin EX Full Art (Roaring Skies), from what i saw on ebay, the prices vary a lot, one of them even PSA graded and listed at $200.
So, how much is this actually worth?
Thanks
Japanese FA are an odd bunch to me. My gut is saying $5-10 over the English copy, so maybe $40-45? There aren't many comparables on the market, and again, I don't know the differences between Japanese vs. domestic.

$20-25 seems to be the going rate, depending on how quickly you want to flip it.

Japanese FA are an odd bunch to me. My gut is saying $5-10 over the English copy, so maybe $40-45? There aren't many comparables on the market, and again, I don't know the differences between Japanese vs. domestic.

I would add $5 to that and say your pretty much right on for the lower end of the range. $15 for the higher end of the range.

No worries
Thanks for replying and letting me know
i noticed a lot of the english roaring skies cards do well in worth, do you think they will keep their value or decrease soon?

Hey guys, this is my first time on this site.

Just hoping to find someone who can help me get a price on this card I pulled in a Flashfire pack.
Photo 15-06-2015 5 30 07 pm.jpg

Im loooking to unload a lot of old pokemon cards
i have a LOT of Japanese Gen 1/2 cards. is there a reliable way to price them?

Hey guys, this is my first time on this site.

Just hoping to find someone who can help me get a price on this card I pulled in a Flashfire pack.

Cool find! It's very difficult to price miscuts, though, because there aren't exactly many people who actually want to buy or trade for miscuts instead of proper, legal cards and so the value is discretionary. If you find the right buyer, you could probably sell it for a bit more than the price of the regular M Charizard EX card, but it might take a while.

Im loooking to unload a lot of old pokemon cards
i have a LOT of Japanese Gen 1/2 cards. is there a reliable way to price them?

You could probably compare prices for cards to a site like Collector's Cache or TCG Republic or so that sells Japanese singles. Keep in mind that because these are actual retail sites and there's no guarantee of these cards actually selling at these prices that if you were to sell the cards on ebay or trade them off, the actually value would probably be a bit lower. C/U cards would probably not be worth much at all, but holos and stuff may have a decent value depending on the card and if they're in good condition.

Hey guys,wanted to show you all this miscut card I pulled from a random Flashfire booster pack.
If anyone knows collectors of miscuts, please let them know I'm looking to sell.

Photo 15-06-2015 5 30 07 pm.jpg

I don't have a picture right now, but I have a Rampardos GL with Mismagius GL's text, and a Mismagius GL with Rampardos GL's text. Pulled them from the same pack, too.

Yeah, they're legit, pretty sure.

I ran into a similar case at a flea market where I met a Spanish man selling counterfeits. He had a Pangoro with the same text as Golurk PHF, so I'm guessing that your case with this is that you ran into some counterfeits.

How much are uncut sheets of pokemon cards from the sets jungle and fossil. They are 1st through third printing and non holo.

Attachments

• IMG_20150701_170158692.jpg
    IMG_20150701_170158692.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20150701_170203471.jpg
    IMG_20150701_170203471.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20150701_170158692.jpg
    IMG_20150701_170158692.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
Sooo, I just found out that 4 FA EXs I pulled from AO have misaligned texturing, It is noticeable to the point where there are texture lines on the names like Mega Sceptile EX and it seems that they are likely from the same printing run. The misalignedness only happened to a few of the cards I got, but I think this is pretty rare as I looked through every single textured card I own, and NONE of them were like this. Does anyone have any clue how much these are worth/how fing rare they are?

Back