• In separate boxes

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Other (please specify when posting )

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
How do you all keep your cards?

I have around 4000 of them now, and I just keep them ina abig box with rubber bands around each expansion of cards. I know many people use albums or folders and some people use types of boxes. how do you keep your cards? (Also please note how many cards you have, so I can see which way is the best for each amount of cards)

I usually store my cards in albums. Every set that comes out I buy 2 Ultra Pro Collector Albums, 2 boxes of Ultra Pro 100-count card pages, and 2 boxes of boosters of the new set. I use a page for each card in the set. This presents my cards for easy access to obtain for deck building or to show off for anyone looking to trade or acquire cards.

Not so easy when you have to carry around 10 albums methinks.

I have 2 card binders with 10 pages each, keeping 18 cards a piece. That is for my modified Holos and Reverse Foils. My important Uncommons/Commons are kept in a special box.

You wouldnt believe me.. My cards are so many that they are all over the house.. literally.. I only organize the rares and keep the others in drawers where i can access them if i need them

Rubber bands around my commons/uncommons, trainers and energies in a box. Pokemon cards divided by sets. Files for Rare/holos.

i keep my rare cards in folders and evry thing thats banned stuffed in boxes and stuff thats still playable organized in those rayquaza boxes.

I don't feel like counting but it looks like I have around a 1000. I keep all my rares in a binder and put all my comons and uncomons in stacks by type.

Last count I had 3,758 card, but now I have well over 4,000 cards. I keep common/ uncommon in a large box, and rare and up in binders.

I have my commons / uncommons and rares in tin-boxes and any other boxes, my holos and ups are in some mini albums and in a album...

I only add rares from the newest set in my albums...

I keep my Modified Rares and Holos in an Album. My Important trainers in an album. My rotated and useless uncommons, i just throw them in the trash can. My rotates rare holos, i just sell them for like $0.29. Yes, it's kept in an album too.

An album = 18 Cards per page.

How many pages can you get in an album? I could by about 10 and have a different one for each modified expansion. my rotated cards I would keep in a box. Sounds good?

I keep my HP-on cards in an album, I keep my rotated cammons and uncommons in a box, the holos and rares I put in a different album.

I keep my old cards from when I first started playing in a box. I only bother to carry the Modified Format-legal cards I own with me to tournaments and whatnot-- In which case, my rares are stored in a small binder, and commons and uncommons are all in boxes.

Rares holos and trainers in albums, the rest in a mooncake box.

Wow...you all get a lot of cards. My album only has 2 pages of HP-on rare holos.

I have albums, lots of albums. My modified cards that I'm not using are kept in 3 A4 albums with 10 sheets in each and 1 smaller 8 card per sheet album. Ex series unlimited cards that I'm not using are kept in 4 A4 size albums with 10 sheets in each (I think). I also have 3 other A4 size folders, the first keeps original cards (the 150 Pokémon from Base set to the E-series), along with a load of trainers from those sets, the second with random cards in 5 sheets, and the final one with original promo cards.

Back