Hope Has Returned; GODZILLA's New DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
GODZILLA said:
Kevin Garrett said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
* Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson yawns loudly
* Kevin Garrett seconds his yawn

As Super Mods, you should not intentionally post SPAM in threads. It encourages the noobs.

Lol, see what I did there? ;p
Dude, it's not because you suddenly have a DS that you have the right to have a big ego and start mini-modding.

No but I can. All you mods are going off topic. Shame, shame, shame on you.

Also it was nothing. Just don't attempt to make poffins, and steer clear of pokemon contests (which suck anyway).

bacon is going off topic by mini-modding. Irony. :rolleyes:

bacon: Yeah but I came back on topic in the second line. You super-mods haven't got a clue, have you? :[

KG: I'm trying to figure out the clues you give me. I know nothing, nothing!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
GODZILLA said:
Kevin Garrett said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
* Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson yawns loudly
* Kevin Garrett seconds his yawn

As Super Mods, you should not intentionally post SPAM in threads. It encourages the noobs.

Lol, see what I did there? ;p
Dude, it's not because you suddenly have a DS that you have the right to have a big ego and start mini-modding.

You never let me have any fun! ;o;
bacon said:
No but I can. All you mods are going off topic. Shame, shame, shame on you.

Also it was nothing. Just don't attempt to make poffins, and steer clear of pokemon contests (which suck anyway).

Will do, Bacon. :]

When you get the game, I'll show you how to find an access point to connect to Wi-fi.

This is great. :D
You'll be doin deadly doubles in no time!

That is awesome. Bidoof are everywhere in D/P and you get a lot of Bidoof in card form through booster packs. I wonder why Bacon didn't give you a reverse holographic one.:)

xxashxx said:
That is awesome. Bidoof are everywhere in D/P and you get a lot of Bidoof in card form through booster packs. I wonder why Bacon didn't give you a reverse holographic one.:)

The real question is... Why didn't he sign it? :O

I'm bidding on a version of Diamond right now. Stay tuned for the latest developments. :>

Zilla, you already got the DS - bacon's signature on the Bidoof is like... priceless... You are not worth it. :0

Shawn out.

bacon said:
because it would be worth less if I did XD

The signature itself would be worth around 20 US dollars on e-Bay if the forum started an auction for it.

GODZILLA said:
xxashxx said:

The real question is... Why didn't he sign it? :O

If he did that then you would not be able to use it in toutnaments if the ink covered any of the lettering on the card. Also it would render it worthless once the ink touched the card.:)

Which is spam.

So this thread must have some other purpose. Someone save it. :O

Señor Noobnerd said:
Which is spam.

So this thread must have some other purpose. Someone save it. :O

If that "ZOMGZORZ GUESS WHAT AMT'S NAMEZORZ STANDZEZ FARZ!1!11!1!" thread was allowed to go to 120+ posts, then this should be given a bit more leeway. :p

Oh, come on, there had to be some intelligent discussion happening here... Zilla's involved, there must be some science in here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back