HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HOLY FREAKIN' crud!!

Papi, just for lulz, you forgot the fact that Delcatty Ex can nail 100.

Gallade can do 150 to this thing for a mere DRE. Just, y'know, throwing that out.

^Sure, but obviously any wailord deck will be running 3-4 wp with maybe a tech psychic *given it will have a 3-5 retreat cost*, unless the things attacks cost all water energy (even still, I would play 3-4 wp anyways).

Also you forgot Garchomp >.>

And you might be right but we dont even know its attacks yet.

lol, I just pokepediaed it. Theres probly a bunch of other ones that could do over 100 in rare situations (garchomp needs a lighting energy...and the body has to be activeated, ect.). Honestly, the fact that its hp is 200 mean that it NEEDS crappy attacks to not become the main force in the metagame.

Poké-Body: Huge
As long as Wailord is your Active Pokémon, you can't have any Pokemon on your Bench. Discard all Pokemon on your Bench and all cards attached to them. As long as Wailord is on your Bench, put 20 damage counters on each of your Active Pokémon at the end of your turn.

WWWWW - Blubber Splatter - 500
Each Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. Discard the top 40 cards of your deck.

Couldn't resist. lol. It does damage to get around things that prevent effects, not damage, or damage, and not effects.

His only attack will be:

W W W W [insert name here] 100
You and your opponent play "Rock-Paper-Scissors". If you lose, Wailord does 200 damage to itself.

Thund3r said:
Pokeric said:
Thund3r said:
LOL!
Ever heard Electivire with [LLLL] attached to and Lake Boundary in Game?

LOL!
Ever heard of Glacia's Stadium or Blastoise 'delta' in game?
LOL!
Ever heard CC in game or Windstorm?
Okay, this was bad example...

Ever heard Battle Frontier, to stop Blastoise d's Body?

Maybe It will be like the one with Dwindling wave:

Poke-Power[name]You may search your deck for a pokemon card and put it into your hand.Put damage counters on wailord equal to the HP of the pokemon you searched for.

(W)(W)(W)[name] 50

(W)(W)(W)(W)Dwindling Wave 100-
This attack does 100 damage minus the number of damage counters on wailord

Weakness Resistance Retreat cost
(L)(G)x4 - (O)(O)(O)(O)(O)

I'd like that, fast search, and high HP, but I don't think they will do a X4 weakness :p

Its broken, even if it has bad attacks, 200 HP?!
Its probably a remake of wailord EX without the ex bit...

Ghost Pokemon Master said:
Maybe It will be like the one with Dwindling wave:

Poke-Power[name]You may search your deck for a pokemon card and put it into your hand.Put damage counters on wailord equal to the HP of the pokemon you searched for.

(W)(W)(W)[name] 50

(W)(W)(W)(W)Dwindling Wave 100-
This attack does 100 damage minus the number of damage counters on wailord

Weakness Resistance Retreat cost
(L)(G)x4 - (O)(O)(O)(O)(O)
How can you put Damage Counters on Pokémon that you put in ya hand...? Lil' typo?

Honestly, I understand what I typed; I don't see any errors. Second, we don't need to see predictions anymore. The translations are here.

It's going to be like this.

Wailord 200HP
Poke-Body:Sleep Pulse
If this card remains asleep in between turns, remove 1 damage counter from it.
WWWC Sink Deep- If this card has any damage counters on it, this card is now asleep.
Weak: E 2x
Rest:
Ret: 4

Its half decent
But just imagine what a Gallade will do to this
*Place 15 damage counters*

woo 1000'th viewer!! ( i kno this because it said 999 before i clicked this, and no one else was browsing the forum). Anyway, to get back on topic, i think it should have some attack that do alot of damage to itself, but have another one that heals it for the cost of like 3 BASIC water energies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back