HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HOLY FREAKIN' crud!!

This wailord is normal!? Then I guess this is normal to!!! Wailord ex also has 200hp but its an ex!!! If this is your active pokemon, then the only other thing that can beat it in 1 hit is charizard ex (the one with burn down, it does 200 damage) but then you apply weakness and resistence. (I think I spelled it wrong) Who knows, wailord lvX might have 220-300 hp! Alas, only time will tell. Plus, that wailord may have pretty bad moves in exchange for the hp.

200 HP is amazing in this format, with no way to OHKO. I look forward to seeing what this card will do.

Arcanine out.

It has high HP. Yes. Granted. Expect bad high cost attacks, high as heck retreat and a x2 weakness or two.

DANG IT this will be annoying if anyone has a deck with MT blissey mixed -_-

Arcanine 274 said:
200 HP is amazing in this format, with no way to OHKO. I look forward to seeing what this card will do.

Arcanine out.
LOL!
Ever heard Electivire with [LLLL] attached to and Lake Boundary in Game?

Thund3r said:
LOL!

LOL!
Ever heard of Glacia's Stadium or Blastoise 'delta' in game?

Pokeric said:
Thund3r said:
LOL!

LOL!

I heard a rumor that playing Lake Boundary when Glacia's Stadium is in play gets rid of it.

I'm not putting any hope in the Wailord. I assume it's going to have two crummy attacks and a retreat cost of five. It's main attack will cost four energy for mediocre damage, and another that'll make you waste a turn doing something trivial like, "Flip a coin. If that was fun, shuffle your hand." (like all the ones printed before). Though it might have some use, all the Torterra in my binder have been longing a friend.

^lol, if you play a real torterra list, its a monster...espically in this format.

Pokeric said:
Thund3r said:
LOL!

LOL!
LOL!
Ever heard CC in game or Windstorm?

I don't think It's as big as it would have been say 3 years ago since thier raising attacks and HP in general. this may be the eqivlint of a 160Hp card last year wich is very good but not really insane.

This is probably what it is going to look like:

Wailord 200HP

??? 40 (w)(w)(c)

??? 80 (w)(w)(w)(w)(c)

weakness: (L)x2 Resistance:none Retreat: (c)(c)(c)(c)(c)

Typical Wailord.

lotr_nerd said:
I don't think It's as big as it would have been say 3 years ago since thier raising attacks and HP in general. this may be the eqivlint of a 160Hp card last year wich is very good but not really insane.
You need to do 100 TWICE to kill the thing (not including leftovers or potions.....fun). First off, finding something that hits for 100 early game (wailord is a stage 1) is nearly impossible. Not including the next 2 sets, there are only 13 pokes that hit for 100 or more. Aggron ex takes 3 turns to ko it (since mega burn means you use it next turn), blaziken ex is not even playable, Zard d 1 shots it, but its weak too, so a scramble probly spells death to it, Zard* is not playable, G-don ex takes a bunch of switching cards with anenergy excelator to hit the wailord twice, Electrivire counters it, but blows off a bunch of energy. Early game, that could be very costly. Infernape lv X is weak...and its a freaking stage 4 basically. Not to mention that attack getting of within the first 6 turns is like.....almost impossible. Magmortor lv X is double weak and can't use the attack next turn..and it discards. Raichu is actually a resonable counter to wailord, if it has X2 weakness and you can run a 2-2 line with scrambles....gl. Rapardos probly dies before it kills the wall. Salamance ex loses a 1/6 of its deck per wailord....which means its won't beat a swarm. Steelix (which is actually a decent card) can't use the attack next turn. Torterra lv X loses to gallade and falls into the same catigory as ape lv X. Tyranitar ex d (which idk how it falls into the >90 catigory, but w.e.) does 2 shot it...lol. And if you look at all those cards...they're either exs (which means they lose to any normal deck), lv Xs (meaning they won't show up until later in the game), or require huge numbers of energy and then blow them all off. So, gl countering 200 hp swarms with leftovers and potions. You're going to need it. And salizard, if wailord DOESN'T have those attacks, it makes it the most broken pokemon printed. As it stands, thats what I'm expecting from this card...

Well, A T2 Vire w/LK could one hit it.
Then again, EX's will drop in popularity due to CressyX.

T2 Vire is nearly impossible, unless you get a god hand...I'm refering to the DP one, not the one in SW.

What does cressy lvX to counter exs, the thing does 50 damage counting the pokepower, OMG 50!

I just hope that the wailord is capable of 2-shoting blissey, because if it doesn't, then it will have trouble.

^Sure, but blissey won't 2 shot it ever...so I think it'll be a far trade-off. And blissey will be dropping like flyies during cities anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back