Wi-Fi Trades Holon's Hero's My Player Page

To Shiny Squirtle: Yes. My Manectric is completely unhacked.
To Gardevoir-Milotic: Would you trade one of your Larvitars for my Ralts?

Holon's Hero said:
To Shiny Squirtle: Yes. My Manectric is completely unhacked.
To Gardevoir-Milotic:  Would you trade one of your Larvitars for my Ralts?

Oh, of course! I'll throw in a berry and a special move in there, too. Thanks for accepting the offer!

About the Jirachi/Lugia trade thats ok
Im fine with trading my Flying Pikachu for your Shiny Manectric. Just keep in mind that i wont be able to trade until DP comes to Australia (mid June). So is it a trade?

Gardellade said:
About the Jirachi/Lugia trade thats ok
Im fine with trading my Flying Pikachu for your Shiny Manectric. Just keep in mind that i wont be able to trade until DP comes to Australia (mid June). So is it a trade?

You bet. I can definately wait till mid June. Plus, that gives me more time to work on my game.

Gardellade said:
OK then it a Deal!
I will add you to the Agreed Trades section on My Player thread.

Cool. It looks as if at this point if Haseo doesn't reply in 3 hours, I'm gonna give the Lugia trade over to you, okay?

I would like a Shiney Magneton and a Steelix. Below are the Pokemon I have to offer.

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Rapidash (lvl 40)
  • Bronzong (lvl 33)
  • Skunktank (lvl 34)
  • Jap. Chimchar (lvl ?)
  • Chatot (lvl ?)
  • Onix (lvl ?)
  • Gastrodon (lvl ?)

So, I've gotten Diamond, and I plan on being ready for trades on the 20th of this month. I'll PM you guys(and gals) when I'm ready to trade with you.

Arctic_Thunder said:
What shinies would you trade for shiny charizard?

Anyones you'd want.

By the way, my friend code has been added to my page, so if you have agreed to a trade with me, copy it to your game, and then PM me your codes(You probably don't want complete strangers copying down your friend codes, so PMing me is the best idea).

Just to clarify, my trades are with:

Bacon-Boy(My Magneton for his Metagross)
Light Venusaur(My Gardevoir and Kirlia for her Shaymin and Palkia)
Eevee_Master(My Cydaquil for his Turtwig)
Jiroxys(My Breloom for his Raichu)
Shiny Squirtle(My Manectric for his Flygon)
QWERTYUIOP(My Cyndaquil and Totodile for his Elekid and Shieldon)
Gardellade(My Manectric for his Flying Pikachu; and maybe my Lugia for his Jirachi)
Gardevoir-Milotic(My Ralts for his Larvitar)
Hanikazmi(My Lugia for his Shieldon)

If something doesn't seem right, or you want to cancel a trade, just say so. Also, don't forget to PM me your friend codes so we can trade. See ya.

Back