Wi-Fi Trades Holon's Hero's My Player Page

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to Holon's Hero's Player thread.

My Info:

Titles:
Self-Proclaimed Strategy master.
Team of the Week:
(I'm going to try and rotate out teams every week, so if you want to fight me, you'll have a heads-up as to what I'm going to go after you with.)

Wii-Number:
My Friend Code:
4725 4525 4504
MSN Messenger:
[email protected]
Contact Time:
Any time between 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm on weekdays(during school year, otherwise I'm available between 8:30 am and 12:00 am.) E-mail me if you want to battle me.
My Website:
Salmon's Pokemon Blog
IMPORTANT INFO:
My website has a list of Pokemon I have to trade and Pokemon I want.  Please check this list, as it has much more detailed information about these Pokemon that might me nice to know when you want to trade for them.  Also, Check out the other stuff on the site.  It's got fairly in-depth and objective reviews on several Pokemon.  And its also got a poll as to what set of Pokemon you want to see reviews of next.  So check the site out before you decide which of my Pokemon you want, and also for my opinions on how to use Pokemon in battle. (After all, I have been complemented by several really strong trainers on this forum for my battle strategies.)

POKEMON For Trade                                                              
Lugia(From XD)
Jirachi(legit)
A Sceptile, Steelix, and Walrein that all cleared Mt.Battle
A Cyndaquil with Blast Burn
A Totodile with Hydro Cannon
Shiny Manectric
Shiny Raticate
Shiny Magneton
Shiny Crobat(HACKED!!! DO NOT REQUEST THIS POKEMON UNLESS YOU ARE OKAY WITH HACKED POKEMON!!!)
Shiny Cacturne(Semi-Hacked)
Shiny Grimer(Semi-Hacked)
Shiny Breloom
(just FYI, if you want the first three Shinies, you'll have to offer something REALLY good, as I am extremely attached to those three.)
Shiny Ralts(male and HACKED!!!)

POKEMON I WANT                                                                  
Shiny Slowbro
Glameow
Elekid with Electrizer
Shieldon
Palkia
Shiny Ambipom
Shaymin

ITEMS For Trade                                                                  
Any third gen item.

ITEMS I Want                                                                      
Electrizer.

RECORD:
Wins/Losses/Ties:
0/0/0
Awards

I didn't use a shiny pokemon hack to obtain this pokemon, but I was only able to get it by using an alternate hack.
Okay, that seems a little vague to me.
What I did was use a warp cheat to steal some Pokemon from the Battle Factory, and they just so happened to be one of the choices I was presented with, so I chose them, and warped out of the Factory.
Not directly hacked, but only obtainable by using a hack.

What level is that shiny magneton? I hope you didn't make the same mistake I did and train it to lvl 100 so it can't evolve...

Well, I'll trade that Magneton for something if it's below lvl 100. I have some good pokemon on offer ^-^

Well trade you something for something for that lugia or skeptile or steelix look at my player thread for options

I've got:
Glameow, Parukia & Sheimi.
I would like:
Shiny Ralts if u can clone it then Evo 2 of them into Kirlia, then 1 of the Kirlia's into Gardy. (don't worry I'll evo the other Kirlia into Gallade myself)

Wow. I didn't realize I was so popular. :p Thanks for visiting my page!

To Bacon-boy:
You mean you want to take my very first shiny pokemon away from me? A pokemon I have cherished and nurtured for almost 3 years?
Yeah sure. But I hope you don't mind, It's going to be cloned. It's not like you really have a choice, I'm just telling you. It's at level 60, so don't worry about that. You can have a shiny Magnezone. For your shiny Metagross. If that's okay.

To Jeremiah50:
I'll clone my Lugia for your Shiny Gyarados. If that's okay.

To Light-Venusaur:
If you'll trade for Shaymin and Palkia, you've got a deal.

Warp-Hack:
By using a gameshark, I can instantaneously teleport to a specific city in the game by entering or exiting a building and pressing the R-button.
I'll trade lugia if you'll trade Jirachi. (I know I said I have one, but I seem to have misplaced it at the moment.)

Sure, let's make it my cloned metagross for your cloned magneton :]

Metagross is lvl 100, sassy, all evs in attack and special defence. It was designed to be in explosion teams, but now I think about it trick room would be awesome too.

awesome, i just gotta breed it from the original starter after i pal park in my ditto, Do you have a preferred nature. Adamant would be best for Torterra so i'll try to get that

I'll give you a Shiny Raichu or Shiny Unown C for the Shiny Breloom. Both are cloned in Emerald.

Back