• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

HAVE: Gold Star, Crystal Type, and Neo Shining pokemon! NOBLE VICTORIES!

oskierox said:
You already have a mewtwo ;)! And it would take alot for the Zard.... Can we stay a little lower for the Raikou? :)

I value the 1st Ed Raikou at about $20 and the Charizard at about $30, both based off of ebay completed listings. I'm always interested in all neo shinings, whether or not I have spares to trade :)

What do you value your Charizard at? I don't know that I could trade the Raikou unless it were part of the deal.

I don't know man... i'd say about 50... people barely buy on ebay anymore and the listings fluctuate from like 25 (LUCKY PEOPLE! LOL) to i've seen 62$. Maybe 45ish. What about the unlimited Raikou, what do you value that one bud?

oskierox said:
I don't know man... i'd say about 50... people barely buy on ebay anymore and the listings fluctuate from like 25 (LUCKY PEOPLE! LOL) to i've seen 62$. Maybe 45ish. What about the unlimited Raikou, what do you value that one bud?

I value that at about $13. Just let me know what you'd like to do :)

Brendan said:
Interested in your 3x Machamp Prime among others. CML for anything?

All I saw was your Charizard star. Is there anything else of mine that you are interested in?

Would 2 collectors get me near the 1st ed raikou? what else in my thread could make it closer to it ;) lol or if we can work for the unlimited, i could do 1 collector + some other stuff. Let me know please :D you rock lets make this happen :D lol

oskierox said:
Would 2 collectors get me near the 1st ed raikou? what else in my thread could make it closer to it ;) lol or if we can work for the unlimited, i could do 1 collector + some other stuff. Let me know please :D you rock lets make this happen :D lol

Honestly I'm really only interested in trading collectible cards like that for other cards worth collecting. Pokemon Collector is really easy to find right now whereas the Raikou are a little more difficult. If we can work Shining Mewtwo into a trade, I could definitely trade the unlimited Raikou. If we can work Shining Charizard into a trade, I could definitely trade the 1st edition Raikou. I could even do a bigger trade for both. Let me know :)

Back