• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Booster Packs, WOTC Shadowless and 1st ed., Battrio coins, Collectibles, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binx345 - Thanks, but I'm not interested in rares/RH/Holos

The-Kaiser - Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but you can find them on T&T by searching "Mudkip 5 holo" , also Torchic 6 and Treecko 7 in the same format

PsychedelicBreakfast - I would possibly be interested in these. From what I understand, they are the factory sealed decks, right?
Chespin Deck
Fennekin Deck
I would also consider any/all of your EXs, but as low wants.

I wouldn't be able to trade the Shadowless Charizard as I value that very highly, but would consider some of the others. I do have a shadowless Pokemon Breeder also. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

ahh ok later tonight i'll look for them there :)

Do you happen to have a extra or 2 Black/White era promo 25 Scraggy but with the shattered ice aka crackle holo look?

T and T just refunded me as there actually all out. =/

ok yep confirmed thru T and T and Bulbapedia

Good to know incase i ever see them around :)

Yes, they are factory sealed. This is what they look like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141194212859?ssPageName=STRK:MEUNSOLD:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649

Would you trade any of the other shadowless cards for them?

Just clarifying, is your shadowless charizard 1st edition (must have 1st ed stamp)?
Or is it just a shadowless charizard (unlimited print)?

The-Kaiser - No problem =) And I'm sorry, I don't have the crackle version of that promo; only the regular holo one.

PsychedelicBreakfast - Yes, I'll take those. I've been looking for an easy way to get my son introduced to the game, and considering I've been out of playing for quite a few years, it wouldn't hurt to just start basic. I'm open to trading any of the other shadowless cards you listed. Oh, and to answer your question about the Alakazam, I graded it as fair due to some edgewear on the back and scratches/silvering on the front. It's probably more of a fair-to-good, or good now that I look at it again.

Binx345 - It's a regular, shadowless Charizard (no 1st. ed stamp)

My:
x1 Chespin Deck
x1 Fennekin Deck

Your:
Shadowless Alakazam
Shadowless Mewtwo
Shadowless Nidoking
Shadowless Pokemon Breeder

Feel free to edit the deal as you feel necessary.

PsychedelicBreakfast - I would do the trade without the Nidoking. Since the decks aren't worth a whole lot, I think all 4 cards would be a little too much. Let me know if that would work for you? Thanks =)

PsychedelicBreakfast - Yeah, I would consider adding one. I was curious, I've seen what looks like two versions of these starter sets; the one you linked to above that is shaped like a theme deck, and a wider/flatter one like this: http://www.trollandtoad.com/p1044522.html . Is there a difference? The flat one has an extra booster pack in it. Do yours have the extra booster pack?

D To The Arkrai - No thanks. I'd only be interested in those type of FAs and EXs in bulk (and I value them very low)

This is what they look like: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-select-h-blastoise-ex-venusaur-ex-thundurus-ex-entei-ex-cresselia-ex-terrakion-ex-deoxys-ex-w-stuff?pid=2599693#pid2599693 They don't contain a booster pack.

PsychedelicBreakfast - Aww..bummer. I would still be interested in the trade without the level ball if you would do that? Thanks

Inhave shadoess cards too, but how do you tell if the trainer cards are shadowlwss. ? They look like the normal trainer cards.

Butterfly719 said:
PsychedelicBreakfast - Aww..bummer. I would still be interested in the trade without the level ball if you would do that? Thanks

I just bought a collection and acquired all of the shadowless cards I need except for Mewtwo, but I don't value that card as highly as one sealed deck. What value do you have on that orange Poliwag-line shirt?

1Pokemon_Master - Shadowless cards have the following date stamp at the bottom "1995, 96, 98, 99"

PsychedelicBreakfast - No problem. Maybe we can work something out in the future. I'm not really interested in trading the shirt for theme decks. If you are interested in any other cards, though, let me know. Thanks!

Hey, what do you value your ''UK Pokeball Black Star Promo set (#005-007- Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko holos, all with silver Pokeball stamp)''?

ArceusTrainer:
7. You may only close your thread if nobody has posted on it for two weeks. After two weeks without any new posts, it is considered a dead topic and nobody else is allowed to post on it. Reviving a dead thread (other than your own), will result in a warning. If you would like to close it after the two weeks, simply PM a Trading Corner moderator. You can only request a new trade thread if your original thread is closed. We will not close your trade thread if it has not been at least two weeks since your last post on it.

Butterfly719, PM me to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back