• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Have Booster Packs, WOTC Shadowless and 1st ed., Battrio coins, Collectibles, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantm1999 - Ok, I'm not interested in anything that is less than NM condition. I also only have the booster packs for trade now, as the catchers are gone, so are you interested in a trade just for packs?

Hey there! Want to check my list for...
Lugia Legend (full)
Raikou & Suicune Legend (full)
Suicune & Entei Legend (full)
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (full)
Darkrai & Cresselia Legend (full)
Palkia & Dialga Legend (bottom)
By the way, you might want to remove the little thing at the top of your list that says you're new to trading on this site, seeing as how you have completed 26 trades. Just a thought :)

So hello, would you like to trade for:

Groundon EX
Primes?

Can you please CML and see if you are interested in something?

grantm1999 - No thanks..you're valuing your end way too high.

iateabear - I'm possibly interested in these if they are Near Mint - Mint:

Gardevoir Lv. X 131/132
Absol G Lv. X 141/147
Salamence Lv. X 98/99
Rayquaza C Lv. X PROMO 47
Magnezone Lv. X 142/146
Electivire FB Lv. X 144/147
Porygon-Z Lv. X 100/100
Mightyena EX 101/110
Shiftry EX 97/108
Dustox EX 86/92
Delcatty EX 91/100

salmoncannon - Yes, depending on the card. I would mainly be looking for JPN promos...possibly English if it isn't something I already have.

Hey, I have a pichu E3 2002 Promo with an English Front and Japanese Back. CML for my wants. Thanks =]

Hi there again, let's try one more time.

I'm interested in your shadowless blastoise and shadowless charizard.

Please cml.

Let me know what you need, I have 5 binders here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PokefanZega90?feature=watch

interested in all legend pieces except entei & suicune, raikou & suicune, and the bottom half of dialga & palkia. CML for them?

Hey, I still have some skylanders stuff. Still interested in glameow, skitty, an dpiplup battrio coinds....but will not trade UR cards nor skylanders game figures for them. I would trade rares, rev holos, holo rares, skylanders mcdonalds figures for them.

If you have any of these please let me know

XY - venusaur ex, mega venusuar ex, Japanese mega venu or blastoise ex, FA emonga EX, FA venusaur EX, FA xerneas ex
plasma shinies- Japanese charizard, empoleon, garchomp, ultra ball, rare candy, max potion, blastoise
LT- gold zekrom, reverse holo mewtwo, rev holo charizard
BC - rev charizard

UK Pokeball Black Star Promo set (#005-007- Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko holos, all with silver Pokeball stamp) - never released in US

you have pics of these?

Hi there. I didn't see anything from your wants list that I have, so could you CML to see if anything interests you?

I'm interested in:
Shadowless Alakazam (can you go into detail about the condition?)
Shadowless Charizard
Shadowless Mewtwo
Shadowless Nidoking
Shadowless Pokemon Breeder (if you have it)
Level Ball x14
Level Ball RH x2
Ultra Ball x5
Super Rod x8
Super Rod RH x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back