• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H- Shiny Max Potion, FA Supporters and more W- Gold Zekrom and more

RE: H. Shiny Zoroark, Rayquaza EX FA, nearly all EXs W. EX FAs, Shinys, JPN EXs and Full Arts and Shinys ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

exdarkrai01 said:
I have a Virizion EX, interested in your shiny zoroark

No thanks man, I value Zoroark a lot more than that

RE: H. Shiny Zoroark, Rayquaza EX FA, nearly all EXs W. EX FAs, Shinys, JPN EXs and Full Arts and Shinys ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

My:
Terrakion Shiny
Landy ex FA
Your:
Ray ex FA
Skyarrow bridge x 2 (reg or RH, doesn't matter to me)
Raikou ex
Ho oh ex

Actually, I don't have a palkia, I do have a g booster though.

anythingbutgrass said:
My:
Terrakion Shiny
Landy ex FA
Your:
Ray ex FA
Skyarrow bridge x 2 (reg or RH, doesn't matter to me)
Raikou ex
Ho oh ex

Actually, I don't have a palkia, I do have a g booster though.

I'm happy with that offer, send me a PM man

Knuckle bump anyone?

RE: H. Landorus EX, Keldeo EX set, EXs, Shinys and more W. EX FAs, Shinys, ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

Updated

RE: H. Landorus EX, Keldeo EX set, EXs, Shinys and more W. EX FAs, Shinys, ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

darth stack said:
Hi mate CML I have a few of your wants

Only really interested in the Lugia EX FA

I will consider a trade but it would have to be the same value as it.

darth stack said:
I will consider a trade but it would have to be the same value as it.

I value the Lugia at around $20

mmmm I was at $30 with him seems to be the going rate I understand your price structure if you were going to resell

is your zoroark shiny the error one or correct version? I am still not sure what the difference is , just know there are 2 slightly different versions.

I have a Virizion ex, interested in your Cobalion ex, cml if you like.

Binx345 said:
is your zoroark shiny the error one or correct version? I am still not sure what the difference is , just know there are 2 slightly different versions.

There was an error one?

Daenordus said:
I have a Virizion ex, interested in your Cobalion ex, cml if you like.

Not interested in Virizion atm man, and didnt see anything I want on your list

Hey I am interested in your shiny charizard. I have a Latias and Latios from the EX Trainer Kit. Please message me back with offers/deals. (message me here or pm if you wish)

Lipem said:
Hey I am interested in your shiny charizard. I have a Latias and Latios from the EX Trainer Kit. Please message me back with offers/deals. (message me here or pm if you wish)

Err, I don't have a Shiny Charizard. That's on my wants list.....

CML for the FA Skyla

AjBarnes555 said:
CML for the FA Skyla

Sorry, didnt see anything I'm interested in

RE: H. 2x Landorus EX, Keldeo EX set, EXs, Shinys and more W. EX FAs, Shinys, ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

Bump with new haves

RE: H. 2x Landorus EX, Keldeo EX set, EXs, Shinys and more W. EX FAs, Shinys, ANY LATIAS AND LATIOS

Now try cml. Wanting Cobalion EX, I have Latias EX.

Daenordus said:
Now try cml. Wanting Cobalion EX, I have Latias EX.

Mainly wanting full arts and shinys man

Back